Chapter 14: Why do YOU want to be a Hero?

A/N: Just a heads up, Italics mean that the certain person is thinking.
And all capitals mean shouting.
So, now that that's out of the way, let's begin.
---
"IZUKU MIDORIYA VS KAGEYAMA KAZUMA"

The two boys stood in front of each other, both so similar, yet so different.

"Are the two contestants ready?"

Izuku nodded, while Kageyama didn't do anything.

"Alright, let's get the match underway."

The two stood in their places, but Izuku soon got in a fighting stance. Kageyama did so as well and formed a gauntlet at his hand, extending to his arm.

"Shadow Gauntlet: severe destruction."

Kazuma ran at his friend at a high speed as his fists clashed with the ground and Izuku jumping out of the way.

"Stop moving so I can beat the hell out of you...

MIYUKI"

Kazuma yelled as he launched himself at Izuku once again, grazing the green haired boy by his side.

"Kazuma-san calm down, this isn't like you."

"STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO, MIYUKI"

"I'M NOT MIYUKI, HE'S GONE NOW, CALM DOWN."

But Izuku's words couldn't reach his friend, who landed a hit on Izuku's ribs, throwing him inches away from the boundary line.

"What would you know..?"

Izuku stared at Kageyama, who was struggling to get up.

He used Severe destruction three times in this very day. Added to that, he not only used his quirk in the cavalry battle, but even got healed by Recovery girl not more than half an hour ago. This is bad, if this keeps going on, he's gonna seriously injure himself. I have to do something. Think of an egg not exploding, not exploding, not exploding.

"WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW???"

Kazuma once again launched himself at Izuku, but this time, Izuku had powered his arm with his quirk.

"A CRITICAL HIT TO THE STOMACH BY MIDORIYA"

Kazuma was thrown away by the impact. He tried making it back to his feet, and fell, but somehow made it the second time. Clenching his stomach, he looked up at Izuku, or as he thought, Miyuki.

"WHAT WOULD... WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE BEATEN UP EVERY SINGLE DAY?"

This widened Izuku's eyes.

"WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO KEEP SMILING WHEN YOU'RE BEATEN DOWN EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU GET UP?

WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT STAYING POSITIVE WHEN EVERYONE AROUND YOU KEEPS LOOKING AT YOU WITH CONTEMPT AND HATE?

WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE LAUGHED AT, TO BE BEATEN, TO BE TORTURED PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU WERE A FUCKING FIVE YEAR OLD?

WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE TREATED DIFFERENTLY BY KIDS AND ADULTS ALIKE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING CALLED A QUIRK?

WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW HOW PATHETIC ONE CAN FEEL WHEN HE HAS TO LIE TO THE ONE PERSON THAT CARES ABOUT THEM, JUST SO THEY ARE NOT WORRIED? HUH???"

Kazuma was now to his knees.

"What would you know?

What would you know what it feels like?