Chapter 45: Work Studies..?

Shool was now over as Class A students came back to the dorms to see Aizawa standing, looking pissed, Izuku looking scared as he kept glancing outside the windows and Bakugo dozing off on a chair.

Iida: Aizawa-sensei? What seems to be the issue that you had to come here after school ended?

Just then, Kageyama slams the door open, and steps inside, panting.

Kazuma: Got... the soy sauce..!

He scans through the room to see Izuku looking at him, almost as if he was telling him to run, the other students looking at him, confused... But then, he saw Aizawa, glaring at the boy, as if Kageyama was a prey, that the man was ready to pounce on and devour.

Aizawa: Even when you were on house arrest... you go ahead and leave the premises... you better have a good explanation for your actions..!

Kazuma: *scared* Umm... I... uhh... Katsudon...

Aizawa: No need. Midoriya already told me everything. But still, taking 2 hours, just for food ingredients, where were you stalling time, huh?!

By now, Aizawa had his scarf wrapping Kazuma.

Kazuma: I... I met somebody...

Aizawa: *unamused* Hmm?

Kazuma: I met Miyuki.

This made something in Aizawa change, as the scarf got loose, and Aizawa walked over to the boy, and lifted his shirt up.

P.S. Kazuma wasn't wearing any vest.

Toru: *faints from nosebleed*

Aizawa: No new wounds or cuts... then the back.

He turns the boy around, and checks his back, only to see old scars, but no wounds.

Kazuma: *pulling his shirt down* No. No. He didn't hurt me. He apologized.

Aizawa: *intrigued* Huh?

Kazuma then told Aizawa and the other students about what happened between him and Miyuki.

Aizawa: I see... but this doesn't overlook the fact that you broke the rules, be ready for the punishment...

Kazuma: *petrified* Y-YES SIR!

After that, Aizawa leaves the dorms.

Apparently, the commotion woke up Bakugo as Kaminari and Sero walk up to a windowsill as Kaminari runs his finger through the sill to see dust gather upon his finger as he grins and looks at Bakugo while displaying his finger.

Kaminari: Hey Bakugo? Is this dust I see?

Bakugo: Huh? Black n White was supposed to clean that! Stop messing around!

He turns to Kageyama.

Bakugo: Oi! Can't you even clean properly?!

Kazuma: *annoyed* HUH? THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT?! IT WAS CLEAR AS DAYLIGHT THAT IZUKU PICKED THE FLOOR, YOU PICKED THE FURNITURE, AND I PICKED... the windows...

Kageyama goes silent as he realises his mistake. But he once again starts shouting.

Kazuma: *still annoyed* IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, WHY DIDN'T YOU CLEAN IT YOURSELF, LEVI ACKERMAN?!

Bakugo: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!

Kazuma: YOU HEARD ME!

Meanwhile, Izuku was collecting all the trash as Kageyama and Bakugo were now arguing over who's better in cleaning.

Izuku: *Sigh* Everyone, out the trash from your rooms out, I'll take them out together.

Kaminari: Hey, Mic's class today...