Chapter 63: Revelation

-After the meeting, in Kazuma’s room-

Teddy Bear

TB: Hey

Hey

TB: How are you? Everything going good?

Yeah, I’m just fine. What about you?

TB: I’m good too. So, whatcha doing?

Eh, nothing much. What’s going on over there?

TB: Well, let’s see…

Teddy Bear is typing…

Kazuma takes a potato chip… and EATS IT.

-New messages-

TB: Bakugo is shouting at Midoriya for some reason, and Iida is shouting at Bakugo for shouting at a classmate. Kirishima and Sero are playing a game together, Ochaco, me and Tsu are watching TV in the common room, Todoroki is eating his soba, as usual. Jiro and Yaomomo are chatting among themselves. The others are either outside, or in their rooms.

Teddy Bear sent a photo

Kazuma opens the pic to see everyone, while Toru was taking the selfie. But there was one thing.

Aww man… this sucks XP

TB: Why? What happened?

I can’t see you.

TB: Wdym?

Like, I can see you, but I can’t see you right now, if that makes any sense.

TB: Not at all :D

I mean, I can see you when you’re present in front of me in person. But I can’t see you in the picture.

TB: Aww man… I was making such a cute face too…

Not possible. You’re already cute as hell.

TB: There he goes again -_-

Hehe

TB: Ooh, gotta go. The Conjuring’s about to start! God I love that movie!

Ok, see ya.

-Teddy Bear is offline-

Kazuma closes the app, as he gets up and goes to train.

-The next day-

Edgeshot, Kamui Woods, Dark Order, and three more sidekicks were standing outside in their hero costumes, ready for their daily patrol.

Edgeshot: Alright, does everyone have the GPS?

Everyone: Yes sir!

Edgeshot: Remember not to get too close to Shinokawa in any case. We know nothing about his quirk, and he will be a tough opponent out in the public.

Everyone: Yes sir!

Edgeshot: Ok, you two, come with me, and you, go with Order and Kamui!

The group splits into two.

---

Kamui: Alright, patrols may seem a little bland sometimes, but it’s an important part of hero work. So try to keep up!

He starts to swing away, as Kazuma does the same with his tendrils and the sidekick seems to transform his legs into wheels when he touches a nearby car.

The three fight some goons, stop a robbery, get chased by fangirls. Fight some more goons, catch a purse snatcher, get chased by fangirls. Rescue a cat, stop a suicide bomber (AYO WHAT?), get chased by fangirls, as the day turns into evening.