Chapter 48: The Scoop on 1-A

Some voices can be heard outside a room in a building that had a sign, saying "Jugo News". Inside the room, an editor was watching the fight between All for One and All Might with tears in his eyes.

Editor #1: All Might... I can't believe it's his last fight...

Editor in chief: Don't just stare at that, get the files together.

Editor #1: Yes mam!

The editor closes the video as he puts up his files on his tablet. The chief editor then looks at the screen, showing another editor's report.

Editor #2: Hero name: All Might. He became partners with the genius, David Shield, and came in the limelight at the world level. After returning to Japan, he started his own agency and achieved his place as the immovable symbol of peace-

Chief Editor: BLEH! Nobody will buy our newspaper with a bland article like that! We need a scoop like none of the ones already seen before!

Editor #2: All of All Might's acquaintances are tight-lipped...

Chief editor: It's your job to worry about that, what do we have on the last villain All Might fought?

Editor #2: The police are taking that as a super top-secret information. All we know about him, is that he was the mastermind behind the League of Villains-

Chief Editor: You can't just hope for stories to fall into your lap! You have to go after them!

???: Oh dear...

The three turn around to see a slim tall man in glasses, and a brown trench coat leaning against the door. Taneo Tokuda.

Taneo: The chief editor doesn't look good when she's mad. You're so pretty, it's a waste.

Chief Editor: Oh, Tane! Long time no see!

Taneo: Chief... I've got a good story.

---

The four move to a conference room where Taneo played a video of All Might after his fight.

All Might: *in video* Next, it's your turn!

Taneo pauses the video and looks at the three.

Taneo: What do you think those words mean..?

Chief Editor: I've defeated the mastermind, now it's your turn. Basically, a warning to the other villains, right..?

Taneo: No, if what you're saying was true, wouldn't he have said something more like "I'll get you next time, bastards"? Don't you think it's a little too... nice for that?