Chapter 68: Shinokawa vs Kazuma

Shinokawa runs his fingers along the trail of blood on Edgeshot’s face, as blood covers his fingers, and moves his hands towards the little girl.

???: *crying* No! Stay away! Don’t touch me! Help! Somebody!

His smile turns into an evil grin, as he goes to wipe the blood on the girl’s face. But before he could do that, a loud bang is heard on the other side of the wall dividing the two rooms.

The man stops and looks at the wall in curiosity, and so does the girl.

Another bang, followed by another, and another, as a hole breaks down from the window, revealing Kazuma glaring at Shinokawa.

The final battle, now begins!

---

Edgeshot’s eyes twitch, as he opens them to see Kazuma standing at a distance, with the girl and Shinokawa standing not too far from him.

Edgedshot: I have to warn Kazuma of this guy’s quirk.

He tries to get up, but to no avail, so he decides to talk to him at the very moment.

Edgeshot: *weakly* Kazuma… his quirk… it allows him… to copy your quirk… to the fullest… for thirt-

Before he could finish, Shinokawa copies Kazuma’s quirk, and kicks the pro hero in the head with a shadow boot, knocking him out.

Shinokawa: Well, there goes Edgeshot, Kamui Woods and the others must be at the test subject sites, and the rest of your team either dead, or in this building. Hah, but that doesn’t matter.

He points a finger at Kazuma.

Shinokawa: You're next, Kageyama!

Kazuma looks at the unconscious Edgeshot and the girl shivering in fear, as he clenches his fist in anger.

Kazuma: You bastard…!

He slowly starts walking towards Shinokawa.

Kazuma: Shinokawa!

Shinokawa: Oh? you’re approaching me? Instead of running away, you’re coming right to me? Even though your senior, Edgeshot told you the secret of my quirk, like an exam student scrambling to finish the problems on an exam until the last moments before the chime?

Kazuma: I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer.

Shinokawa: Oh ho! Then come as close as you’d like!

Shinokawa starts walking towards Kazuma as well.

Kazuma goes for a shadow punch, but Shinokawa negates it with a shadow punch of his own, and kicks Kazuma in the left thigh

Shinokawa: Too slow, too slow! Currently, I'm easily stronger than you at your ultimate form. My speed and power far exceed that of your Erebus right now.