A glimpse into the future... (Not a chapter)

A/N: So, in an MHA fanfic I was reading, there was a part where the author had put, like, glimpses of what's about to come into the war, and since I already have some plans regarding the future events, and how they're going to turn out, I thought I should give it a shot, so... Here you go, a glimpse of what's coming in the war...

---

We see a pair of black boots standing on top of what could be presumed as Gigantomachia's back, in front of the league of villains.

???: I need your help...

---

Fire.

More fire.

In between, a puddle of blood.

???: You lost Endeavour! YOU LOST!!!

---

???: I'm proud of you, my son.

---

Kazuma is on the ground, panting, as he crawls towards Bakugo, who was also gasping for air.

???: It seems I was a little late to the party..?

Kazuma/Bakugo: That voice... No....

---

Nana: It's okay...

---

???: Bakugo. You. Are stronger than me. I acknowledge that.

---

???: This is a goodbye to you ____ Miyuki...

(A/N: The ____ means there's a few more lines here, but I'm not revealing that, since it would completely give away the character)

---

???: There's still one way to defeat them... There's only one way to defeat them...

---

???: Goodbye... Everyone...

---

A/N: Aand... done.
Let me know your thoughts on this, critiques are always welcome.

Will be releasing  a chapter soon, since I got nothing better to do, so... yeah...