Chapter 4: A Fresh Beginning

One month after being accepted in the UA, Kazuma and his mom had gone to buy him clothes and accessories of all kind.
It was the first day to his high school.
"Did you keep your pencils?"
"Yeah Ma"
"What about your pens?"
"Checked twice, I have all the blue AND black pens I'll need for an entire year." Kazuma joked.
"Honeypie?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm so proud of you sweetie, and I know Ryomen is too. You're finally on your way to achieve your 12 year dream, and I just... I... I'm" Kageyama's mother started crying, which made the boy hug her and tears to start forming on his eyes too.
"Honeypie, before you go, I want you to have this."
Saying this, she pulled out a grey cloak, which went from the shoulders to almost the knees of Kazuma.
"This was your father's. He'd want you to have this, take it as a gift from me and Ryomen to show how proud we are of you"
Kazuma smiled and wiped his tears, then he took the cloak and properly folded it before keeping it in his bag.
Kageyama smiled at her mom, who had a little tear on her eyes, wiping her tear off, he nodded at her. He turned around and once again picked up the eye patch and started putting it on.
This made his mom look at him with concern, "Honeypie, do you really want to still wear that thing? Don't you think it's time you let it go?"
Kageyama turned around, looking at his mom "Sorry Ma, no can do."
He got out of the door, closed it, and looked at the sky "Ma, I'm sorry" he whispered before leaving towards the train station.

------------

Kazuma was roaming in the hallways while searching for his class.
"1A, 1A, where is it? Oh, there it... is." He said as he stood in front of the enormous door before him. He opened the door to see the blond explosion guy sitting a chair with his feet on the desk while the tall guy who questioned Present Mic in the auditorium arguing with him that putting feet on the desk is disrespect to their seniors who have used these benches.
Kazuma looked for a seating arrangement, but couldn't find one, so he just sat on a seat beside the window. He put his bag aside and started gazing at the scenery outside. Suddenly, a hand covered his eyes and a very familiar voice came from behind.
"Guess who?"
Kazuma turned around to see who it was and he was right. It was the Hagakure girl.

"Hey, you're in 1A too? Wow, like, what a coincidence, huh?"The girl decided to tease her classmate

The girl decided to tease her classmate. "Yeah, a little too much of a coincidence, isn't it? We met about 2 months ago, then you took the seat beside me in the auditorium, and even now, are you stalking me?"
Kazuma panicked at hearing this since he didn't want people to think of him as a creep. "Wh-What? No, I-I didn't know you were sitting beside me, I just took a random seat beside the window and I'm not stalking you, I swear, I'm and that kind of a guy."
The girl started laughing since he prank was successful.
"So anyways, when you were accepted in the UA, what was your reaction?"
"UTTER DISBELIEF" Kazuma straight told Hagakure.
The two were chatting when they were interrupted by a yellow caterpillar, he stood up, unzipping the sleeping bag, he looked at the class before him.
"Hello I'm Shouta Aizawa, I'm your Homeroom teacher."
"It took you 7 seconds to settle down, time is precious, a rational student must know this."