Chapter 50: Eri

A/N: Here it is, boys and girls, we meet the sweet innocent cinnamon roll!!!

---

It was now officially the first day of work study for Izuku and Kageyama as they were standing outside the agency in their hero costumes, along with Mirio, Bubble and Nighteye.

Kazuma: Surveillance?

Nighteye: That's right. We'll split in teams of two, me and Bubble-Girl, and Kazuma, Midoriya and Mirio.

Izuku: What for?

Bubble: Nighteye Agency is currently working on a secret investigation.

Nighteye: Shie Hassaikai is a small villain group. Its young head- Chisaki Kai, also known as the number two, has started strange activities.

He then shows the young heroes a picture of the man.

Kazuma: That mask...

Bubble: What's wrong?

Kazuma: That mask... it's somewhat like a plague mask.

Izuku: Bu designated villain groups are under surveillance of the police, so they often seem pretty obedient.

Bubble: it's because there was a big break up in the past. This Chisaki guy, he's suddenly started gathering them back together for some reason. Reports have told that they have recently made contact with the League of Villains too.

Kazuma: League of Villains..?

Nighteye: But we don't know if his plans are evil. That puts Hassaikai group in a gray close to black, that's why, we can't let them get any suspicions, what we are after, is their tail.

Nighteye Agency: Yes sir!

---

Mirio, Kazuma and Izuku were walking down their surveillance path as people started noticing that they were heroes on patrol.

Girl #1: Oh, they're pros!

Girl #2: The green boy is kinda cute, huh?

Girl #3: Yeah, also, the white haired one seems kinda... tasty~

The last word made Kazuma shiver as he ran to catch up with Mirio and Izuku.

Mirio: Oh, that's right. I don't think we've exchanged our hero names yet, yesterday, Sir called Kazuma Dark Order, so I guess that's his hero name, what about you Midoriya?

Izuku: Oh, it's Deku.

Mirio: Deku? Deck? Are you sure about that name?