Chapter 33: When it all goes downhill

Kazuma teleported beside Shoji, who was running away from something. He turned around to see what it was, but was shocked.
Kazuma: What the... is that... Tokoyami?
---
Shoji: Kazuma? What are you doing here?

Kazuma: *running with Shoji* Forget all that for later, for now, explain the situation.

Shoji: We were attacked, I tried to protect him from getting hit, but ended up losing one of my tentacles, it seemed to have triggered Tokoyami and his quirk went berserk.

Kazuma: Alright, I could try suppressing him, but he's too big... even for me, if only we had a huge source of light...

Mandalay: This is a message from Eraserhead. Students of Class A and Class B... you are thereby allowed to engage in combat against the villains.

Kageyama let a smirk appear on his face as he jumped back and landed on the enormous Dark Shadow.

Kazuma: Oi, calm down Dark Shadow... Tokoyami, try to hold on a little longer.

Tokoyami: Go... run away...you'll only hurt yourself.
Kageyama jumped off of Dark Shadow as he avoided being squashed by the quirk's enormous hand.

Mandalay: Everyone... One of the villains' targets is revealed. It's a student named Kacchan. Kacchan should avoid battle with the villains at all cost and return to the camp immediately.

Kazuma: Bakugo? BAKUGO!!! That's it. We can use his quirk to get Dark Shadow under control, now all we have to do, is f-

He was cut off as he bumped into someone.

Kazuma: Ow what the hell? Izuku? What happened to you???

Izuku: Kageyama. You're okay. Good, head to the camp immediately, I'll try finding Kacchan.

Kazuma: Oi.

Izuku: Kacchan is one of the targets of the villains' it could mean that there are more targets, so we have to hurry.

Kazuma: I said Oi.

Izuku: Kota is safe for now, he's with Aizawa-sensei, we have to hurry. We can't let them take Kacchan.

Kageyama: Damnit, this guy is probably filled with adrenaline right now. Those injuries don't look too good either. Shoji.

Shoji nodded as he grabbed Izuku and put him on his back with his tentacles helping the injured boy stay in place.

Kazuma: He's here...

Izuku: Are villains following you guys?

Kazuma: No, something worse. It's Tokoyami.

The three then his behind a tree as Shoji and Kazuma explained the situation to Izuku.

The boys came up with a plan as to how they will lead Dark Shadow to Bakugo while running as Shoji kept luring it behind them.

Kazuma: Oi Pomeranian!!!

Bakugo looked back to see Kazuma run towards him, followed by Shoji and Izuku.

Shoji: We need some fire or light right now. He's out of control.

Shoto got ready with his fire, but was stopped by Bakugo as a man covered in latex, leaving only his mouth open attacked Dark Shadow, yelling at him not to steal his 'meal'. But the guy couldn't do anything as Dark Shadow threw him against multiple trees and finally putting the guy down.

Dark Shadow then turned back towards the students, as Bakugo and Shoto used their respective explosion and fire to make the boy able to get a hold of his quirk.
Kageyama jumped onto Dark Shadow.

Kazuma: Alright, this should do it. Dark Shadow... CALM DOWN!!!

Dark Shadow started getting smaller and smaller till Tokoyami was on the ground, gasping for air.