Chapter 51: The Meeting about Hassaikai

It had been a couple days since Nighteye called either Izuku, or Kageyama to their work studies as today, he suddenly asked them to arrive at the agency, but without their hero costumes.

On the way, the two meet Kirishima, Uraraka and Tsuyu, who also said that they were going to their work study, but all 5 ended up going to Nighteye Agency as it was the destination for all of them.

They entered a room, where Kageyama noticed that there were many pros present as well as the Big Three of the UA. Apparently, a meeting was about to be held, so everyone gathered in the meeting room and sat at a table. Bubble was standing in front of a big screen behind Nighteye. Kageyama waves her a hello, to which she responds, but she seems nervous about something as she begins to read a report about the Shie Hassaikai group.

Bubble: *nervous* Um, well then, let's begin. Those of us from Nighteye Agency have been conducting a independent investigation into the designated villain group, known as Shie Hassaikai for about 2 weeks.

Pro Hero #2: What prompted this investigation?

Bubble: An accident involving a gang of thieves who call themselves the Reservoir Dogs.

Kageyama could have chuckled at the name, but he chose not to, seeing the nervousness on Bubble's face and the seriousness on Nighteye and Gran Torino's.

Bubble: The police wrote it off as an accident, but there were some things that didn't make sense, so we started tailing them.

Centipeder: I, Centipeder, conducted a follow-up investigation. In my investigation, we found out that since about an year, Shie Hassaikai has been in contact with other villain groups. Sources tell that they've been in contact with the League of Villains as well, Chisaki Kai, the young head of the group, has been sighted with LoV member Jin Bubaigawara, villain name, Twice.

The screen behind Nighteye then shows a picture of Twice and Chisaki together.

Centipeder: They were wary of being tailed, and I was unable to follow them, but with the help of the police I was able to confirm that the two organisations have come to an altercation.

Torino: Since the League was involved, they also called out to me and Tsukauchi.

Pro Hero X: Where's Tsukauchi?

Torino: There were other eyewitness reports to look into so he went to check them out. *To Izuku* Kid, I didn't think it would end up like this. I'm afraid I've pulled you into something troublesome.

Izuku: Oh, no! I don't think of it as troublesome!

Mirio: Hm? You know him?

Izuku: Yeah, he took care of me during my internship.

Nighteye: Please continue.

Bubble: Oh, right. After all this happened, we put a request for help on the HN-