Chapter 52: Save Eri

Two days passed since Nighteye revealed the horrific truth about Chisaki and his plans, as Kageyama keeps fiddling with a Rubik's cube as he was unable to get any sleep, his attention is then grabbed by his phone as it lights up and vibrates, an email. On one sight, he knew what it was for and what it meant, he grabbed his phone and headed to the common room to find Ochaco, Izuku, Kirishima and Tsuyu already there.

Kirishima: Did all of you get the message too?

Ochaco: Yes.

Tsuyu: We did.

Midoriya: The day we move.

Kazuma: The day we save Eri.

Kageyama looks at Izuku and nods, which the green haired boy returns with a serious look on his face.

Kazuma: This time...

In the common room of 3A dorms, Tamaki and a half asleep Nejire meet up with Mirio.

Tamaki: Mirio.

Mirio nods at the two as he looks out to the rising sun.

Kazuma: ...we'll definitely...

Izuku: ...definitely save you!

Kazuma/Mirio/Izuku: Definitely!

---

The work study members had gathered at the Nighteye Agency, along with the other pros as Nighteye tells everyone that Eri was currently in Hassaikai's stronghold.

Rock Lock: Huh?! A stronghold?

Fatgum: By stronghold, you mean...

Ryukyu: The residence of the head of the Hassaikai...

Rock Lock: *angrily* What? So our investigation was for nothing?

Nighteye: No, we were able to get new information as well.

Fatgum: How were you able to confirm this?

Nighteye then pulls out a pink box, which seemed to be of a girl's toy, and read "Gung-ho! Glitter Squad 10!"

Nighteye: A member of the Hassaikai went to a nearby department store the other day and bought playthings aimed at young girls.

Fatgum: Huh?

Rock Lock: What the heck..?

Fatgum: Maybe he just likes things like that! There are all types in this world, Nighteye! Anyways, why did you buy one too?

Nighteye: No, he said something that one who has that sort of hobby would say-

He then explained that he used his quirk on the man and saw Eri in an underground room in the Hassaikai stronghold.

Rock Lock: You ended up using Foresight anyway?!

Nighteye: I believe I said I would use it only when we narrow it down to that we could be sure.

Fatgum: Anyway, this means it's been decided, right?

Centipeder: We know for sure when they'll be there, thanks to our stakeouts.

Bubble: We also worked with the police to get a warrant. All that's left...

Fatgum: ... is to get in there!

Bubble: He took my line!

Kageyama hears his name being called by Ochaco as he sees her nod at him, to which he now nods back as he clenches his fist.

Mirio: Kazuma, Midoriya.

Mirio then starts to rapidly swing his arms up and down.

Mirio: Let's do this! We're gonna do it!