Chapter 32: Enter the Vanguard Action Squad

It was now the evening as the sky had a breathtaking hue, which, the students of Class A and B were too exhausted to notice. Iida was carrying Kazuma on his shoulders, since the boy had passed out, and the students made their way back at the facility. That's when they noticed Pixie-Bob and Ragdoll in front of them with tons of ingredients.

Pixie-Bob: Now then, remember what I said yesterday? "Today's the only day we will be doing stuff for you"?

Ragdoll: So make your own food! Curry!

Students: Yessir...

Ragdoll: *giggle* You all look exhausted! But that won't mean you can make any sloppy food!

Hearing this, Iida tries to boost up the morale of the students as all he gets in response was a bland okay from the students.

---

The students were now done cooking and we're now eating. After getting his second serving, Kazuma noticed that Izuku was walking away with a plate of food in his hand.

Kazuma: Hey, Izuku, where you going?

Izuku turns around to see the boy sitting on a seat beside Sero, who just got punched by Jiro, who ordered Him to apologise for something he had said to Momo.

Izuku: Oh, I'm just taking the food to Kota, I think I saw him go in that direction a while ago.

Kazuma: I see, well, be careful out there bud.

Izuku: You wanna come with me?

Kazuma: I would, but I need to use the restroom after two servings of curry, and I'm gonna be in for a LONG time, I can assure you.

The two giggled as Kageyama ran off to the restroom while holding his stomach.

---

It was now the third day of the boot camp as Izuku and Kageyama were drinking some water, since apparently, Tiger had given them a short rest for 5 minutes.

Aizawa tried boosting up the morale of the students by telling them to remember where they came from and what they want to achieve.

Suddenly, Izuku walked over to Aizawa as he looked at the Pro.

Izuku: That reminds me, it's already the third day today Aizawa-sensei. Is All Might... I mean, the rest of the teachers coming here soon?

Aizawa: As I said, to keep this place out of any villain, schemes,we kept the number of pros to a minimum. *Scoff* And that's why we can't have All Might here, of all people. Since he is one of the villains' main targets and because he stands out too much.

Pixie-Bob: More importantly, everyone, tonight... we'll have a test of courage with the classes pitted against each other! After training hard, you can play hard! The carrot and the stick.

Jirou: I hate scary things...

Tokoyami: Revelry in the dark.

Rin: They're letting us do the typical training camp stuff too, huh?

Monoma: I like the part where we're "pitted against each other "

Pixie-Bob: So everyone do your best!!!

---

The students were now done with their training and dinner as they gathered up together where the contest was supposed to start.

Pixie-Bob: Now that we've filled our bellies and washed the dishes....

Ashido: IT'S TIME FOR THE TEST OF COURAGE!!!

Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima and Sato: We're gonna test it...

Aizawa: Before that, it pains me to say this, bit the extra lessons group will be having class with me now!