Chapter 75: Dabi

Back with Endeavor?, he was fighting against a Nomu, as its legs start to inflate and burst out and multiple shots of some goo-ish thing that the author was unable to understand, shoot out in random directions.

Endeavor?: *using his flames as shield* I can’t risk getting hit by that. If I do, the plan will fail and I’ll-

Before he could finish, he starts melting.

Endeavor?/Mirko: Huh?!

Meanwhile, with the real Endeavor and Jin?

Jin? starts to melt as well.

Endeavor: Hey! What's going on with you?!

Jin?: So… in the end, I really was a clone, huh? Heh.

He falls down and turns into dirt, when suddenly, Mirko shouts something on the comms.

-With Kazuma-

Kazuma was sitting on a rock, when a beeping sound starts coming from his back pocket. He quickly pulls out a device, which seemed to show a GPS system, and a red dot had now exited a green circle, when an announcement is made on the comms.

Mirko: *on comms* THE ENDEAVOR WITH US WAS FAKE! I REPEAT! THE ENDEAVOR WITH US WAS A CLONE OF TWICE FROM THE LOV!

Kazuma’s eyes widen in shock and he looks at his device, almost as if he realized something. He presses a button on the device, and a voice is heard, only to Kazuma.

Endeavor: Sh… Shoto… On… Only you can hear me right now… H… Help… me… son…

Kazuma puts the pieces together and gasps as we go to a flashback.

-Flashback-

Kazuma, Izuku, Shoto and Bakugo had just saved Natsuo and defeated Ending, when Kazuma sees Endeavor looking at Shoto. That look was not a normal one.

That was the same look he saw on Shinokawa’s face in the recording he was shown back when he interned with Edgeshot.

A look of killer intent…

-Flashback end-

-Flashback-

Kazuma and the others were changing into their hero costumes, ready to go to the war, when he approaches Shoto.

Kazuma: Hey Shoto.

The said boy looks up at Kazuma.

Kazuma: *putting a hand on Shoto’s shoulder* Be careful, okay? Fuyumi’s waiting for you.

Shoto does something that was rare to see, he SMILES at Kazuma.

Shoto: I will. You be safe out there too.

Kazuma nods and walks away, unknown to anyone, Kazuma had used a small chip, much like the one Edgeshot used on Shinokawa, and had put it on Shoto’s back.

But the chip wasn’t exactly the same as the one Edgeshot used. The pro had used a prototype, but what Kazuma used was the final product, which he had taken with permission from Edgeshot, saying that it would be handy during the war and had distributed the receptors to another certain person.

The enhanced new chip could track someone to their pinpoint location, and even hack into any communication device the target had on their body and extract its data whenever needed.

-flashback end-

Kazuma quickly grabs his cloak, and goes to run towards the red dot, which was Shoto, as another voice is heard on the comms.

Kamui: We’ve encountered the League of Villains on top of Gigantomachia!

Kazuma looks to the direction where Gigantomachia was.