Chapter 74: The War Begins

The second spring at UA soon came for our students, and an all-out war between the Paranormal Liberation Front, led by Tomura Shigaraki and the heroes broke out.

The heroes were split in two teams: Team Endeavor, and Team Edgeshot. The objective of Team Endeavor was to capture the scientist, who had been manufacturing the Nomus, while the objective for Team Edgeshot was to raid the hideout of the PLF. The two events were to be simultaneous. In addition, hero course students were to be added in both teams for logistical support, which meant they'd help in rescuing and evacuation of citizens in case things go south.

Kazuma was a part of Team Edgeshot, along with Momo, Kirishima and a few other students, while Izuku, Bakugo and Shoto were with Team Edgeshot, with Ochaco, Tsuyu, Iida, and some other students.

---

Kazuma and Kirishima were at the rear guard, with Momo, Tetsutetsu, Sato, Jirou, Ashido and some more students from Class A.

Kirishima: *stretching his arms* The only students from Class A sent to the front lines were Kaminari and Tokoyami.

Kazuma: Well, Koneki and Honenuki from Class B are there too, you know? They all have quirks that have a wide-range. The villains have quite a huge number of members, so it kinda makes sense for them to be on the front lines. I just hope they stay safe.

Suddenly, they're informed that Team Endeavor has started their pursuit of the doctor, followed by another message, that the heroes have made contact with Nomus.

Kazuma: Things sure are heating up over there, huh? Get it? Heating up? Cuz Endeavor's... You get it right?

Toru: *sweatdrop* Why am I not surprised that you joke at a time like this?

Kazuma: Oh, come on. That was a good one, and besides, I'm just trying to LIGHTEN the mood here, since Ochaco's not here.

Kirishima: *giggle* Okay, that was a nice one.

Kazuma: HA! My joke's Kirishima approved! You can't stop me now!

Suddenly.

Jiro: ... It's moving.

Kazuma: Alrighty.

The fun aura around Omosa is instantly replaced by a serious one.

Kazuma: Time to stop screwing around.

Jiro: Tokoyami's probably okay, but will Denki be okay?

Kazuma: Have some faith in the guy. He might be a little bit of an easy to scare dude, but if Kaminari puts his mind to it, he can be the heroes' surprise table turner. Even if it was just guitar-playing, through the time I was with Kaminari, there is one thing that I'm sure of...

He looks far into the distance, the Mount Gunga Villa, where the front lines finally reached their destination and engaged in battle, when suddenly a huge blue electric wave is seen, but is soon compressed completely, almost as if, as if... It was getting sucked in by a certain Pikachu.

Kazuma: *smirking* That bastard is one heck of a guy...!

-Meanwhile, with Tokoyami and Fatgum, who had raided the basement of the Villa, where the members of the PLF were hiding-

Tokoyami had just used the light being unable to reach him to his advantage and uses his ultimate move: Ragnarok to slam Re-Destro, who was basically Shigaraki's yes man, into the wall between the main room where the members were hiding, and the outside, when Dark Shadow suddenly retreats to Tokoyami.

Dark Shadow: Fumikage! There's something bad down there.

Tokoyami: Yes. I can't believe there's someone who's a match for Ragnarok.