Chapter 7: UA Infiltration

The next day, Kazuma was taken back by the crowd in front of the UA entrance. Apparently, the reporters from many channels wanted an interview of the No.1 Pro Hero and also wanted to interview the students about what it was like to have the number 1 hero as their teacher.

Kazuma looked as he saw Uraraka get embarrassed by the reporters surrounding her, and when she was asked what it was like to have All Might as a teacher, she blurted out "Very Muscular-" while flexing her shoulders.

This made Kazuma giggle, which seemed to catch the attention of the reporters in no time.

Shit.

----

Kazuma somehow made it through the reporters and entered the classroom to see Hagakure talking with the girls. When she saw Kazuma enter the class, she ran up to him and stood in front of him.

"Morning Kazuma-kun, I'm sorry for worrying you yesterday, Recovery Girl told me that you were concerned about me, so thanks, oh, and here. I kept it just the way it was."

Hagakure handed a bag to Kazuma, which had his hero costume's cloak.

But Kazuma couldn't hear anything since he was too busy looking away as Hagakure was not more than a metre away from his face. Toru realised this and got back to a distance and both started laughing nervously.

The two had no idea whatsoever that a very pink girl was staring at them with a huge grin.

Suddenly, Shoto came beside Toru and bowed.

"I heard that my ice put you in the hospital, I didn't mean to do that, please accept my humble apology."

Toru started frantically waving her hands as she was surprised by her classmate's sudden apology.

Aizawa stood up, and announced "today  you'll be electing the class representative and deputy representative for your class. It's up to you how you elect them, I'm going to sleep."

Iida advised that they should elect the person by ballot method, which made Kazuma raise his hand and ask if that would actually be fair or not, since the votes will be anonymous, so everyone could just go ahead and vote for themselves. But after getting a shrug from their teacher, the class decided to do it by ballot method. The end results showed that Izuku had been chosen as the Class Rep, while a black haired girl, Momo, was chosen as Deputy Rep. Kazuma and Hagakure noticed that they both had one vote as well, as they looked around the class to guess who it could be from, their gazes met. They both looked at from each other was fast as possible.

Did she/he figure it out already?

Apparently, both the individuals had voted for one another.

-Lunch Break-

Kazuma went to sit with Izuku, Uraraka, Iida and Hagakure during lunch. They were just chatting, when Kazuma couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Iida, are you somehow related to the Pro Hero Ingenium? Your looks are a little similar, your quirks are similar. Hell, even your costume was a new variant of his."

Iida finished eating his food and looked at Kazuma.

"Indeed he is, Ingenium, or Tensei Iida is my older brother. I'm aspiring to be a great hero just like him."

The group have a long "Ohhhhh" before Midoriya went full fan-boy mode and started mumbling about how amazing Ingenium is with his move set and skills.

Suddenly, Toru looked at Uraraka.

"Uraraka-san, what's your reason to be a hero?"

This made the brunette choke on her food before Izuku have her a glass of water. She drank it all and started looking down.