Chapter 61: Hero Billboards

November was nearing its end, as Kazuma, and Izuku were heading to the teacher's dorms. They enter the room, to see...

Aizawa: Eri will be staying at UA now

Izuku: I didn't think we'd be seeing her for so long!

Kazuma: *falls on the ground, because of cuteness overloaded*

Kirishima, Ochako and Tsu, who were also in the teacher's dorms also come there when they spot Eri.

Kirishima: Hello there.

Eri: General Kenobi...?

Kazuma: *proud Kageyama noises*

The other two students greet the girl as well, as Aizawa points to the door, signaling the 1A students and Mirio to follow him outside.

Once they were outside the room, Aizawa begins to speak.

Aizawa: Eri's parents abandoned her, and the only blood related person she has is currently in a coma, so she's got nowhere else to go to.

Mirio: And the horn where Eri's power is released from...

Kirishima: Yeah, it's gotten smaller and is fine now...

Mirio: It's slowly growing again.

Kazuma: So, to keep that in order...

Aizawa: We're thinking of taking care of her, instead of sending her to an orphanage. We'll look after her, taking care that she learns to control her quirk, but we will be doing all this, step-by-step.

Tsu: That sounds like a lot of work for you, Aizawa-sensei. Teaching our class, and now taking care of Eri the whole day.

Mirio: That's where I come in! I'm on a temporary leave from the school, and Eri feels somewhat safe near me! I'm sure you all are busy, but you can come visit us whenever you want!

Kazuma: Sounds like a deal.

Mirio: Alrighty! We're gonna play games!