Chapter 9: USJ Part 2

"IT'S ALRIGHT"
"WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE."
All Might had arrived at the USJ, and he was definitely not smiling as usual. The goons thought of taking him down with a number advantage, but before they could do anything, they were all knocked out cold by All Might.
"Looks like we're getting a continue." Shigaraki hissed as All Might picked Aizawa, his co-worker in his arms and apologised.
All Might then punched Shigaraki, removing the hand from his face and picked up the students including Kazuma in his arms and brought them to a distance from the villains. Shigaraki started freaking out as he picked up the hand, apologizing while referring to the hand as Father.
He picked it up, and started muttering something, then he turned around to face All Might as his face was visible.
"All Might is getting weaker."
Kazuma saw the face of the leader of the LoV and shock and terror filled his soul. Not because of what Shigaraki just said, but because of his face.
"Y-You're..."
Kazuma started losing consciousness, partly because of his quirk and partly because he seemed to know who this Shigaraki person was. He remembered a few things, he remembered being thrown away by All Might and getting hit by the bird himself , then, he remembered All Might punching the bird out of the dome, creating a huge trembling in the whole dome, the next thing he remembered was the teachers arriving, and the last thing being the villains successfully escaping. Then he passed out.
-------
A picture.
A black haired adult.
His wife.
A two-ponytailed small girl.
A white and orange dog.
A boy with blue hair.
Blue hair.
Shigaraki smiling.
Blue haired boy smiling.
Shigaraki smiling.
Blue haired boy smiling.
Shigaraki smiling.
Shigaraki smiling.
Shigaraki smiling.

Kazuma woke up out of his sleep, screaming and panicking as he started throwing whatever he could find randomly in front of him, Recovery Girl and Hagakure grabbing his arms, and pinning him down on the bed as Kazuma somehow stopped panicking and grabbed Hagakure and hugging her, while crying his eyes out without a stop.

T-Te-Tenko-nii???
-----------
After a while, Kazuma stopped crying, he checked his eye patch to find it in place, but soaking from the tears. His eyes were swollen as he looked around to take in what had happened.
"Sorry for the sudden panic, Recovery Girl. But I need to speak with Principal Nedzu and the staff right now."
Recovery girl nodded as she and Hagakure helped Kazuma back to his feet and walked him to the principal office, where the teachers were having a meeting regarding the whole attack on USJ, or as everyone was calling it, the USJ incident.
Recovery Girl nodded to Hagakure as she left to get back to the infirmary where Izuku was resting. Again.
Kazuma knocked on the door.
Nedzu spoke up "Who is it?"
"I-It's Kageyama Kazuma and Toru Hagakure from class 1A. I need to talk to you about something."
"Sorry Mr. Kazuma, but we are having a meeting here at the moment, so kindly wait outside till we let you in."
"I THINK I KNOW WHO THE LEADER OF THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS IS"
Kazuma shouted. There was a long silence behind the door, but it was soon opened up by Midnight, as the two students made it in the office and sat on two chairs.
"So, Mr. Kazuma, how do you know this Tomura Shigaraki?"
"I, I recognised his face when All Might knocked his mask off, but couldn't put my finger on it, but when I was passed out, I saw a dream, where one of the people had an unbelievable similarity to the face of  Shigaraki."
Nedzu nodded to Hagakure, asking her to leave, but as soon as she got up, Kazuma tightened his grip on her hand, not wanting to let go. Seeing this, Nedzu asked her to sit back down.
Present Mic gave the poor kid a glass of water, Kazuma's face was not the one they usually saw, this face was terrified to the core.
"Mr. Kazuma, are you sure about talking about this?"
Kazuma nodded.
"It was a scene from a few years ago."
-Flashback Time-
Ryomen was watching the TV, when his son, about 7-8 years old in age, came running to him with a picture in his hand.
"Dad, dad, who are these people? Who? Who?"
Kageyama started shaking his father's body, as he turned around to see his toddler.
Ryomen was a fine man. White hair, blue eyes, and a nice physique.
"Oh? Where'd you get this?"
"I was playing in your room, and... and the picture jumped... out of your drawer. I'm sorry for snopping around."
This made Ryomen let out a giggle.
"Come here"
"You're not angry at me?"
"What? No, how could I get angry at my sweet little angel."
"I'm not an angel, angels are girls, I'm a boy"
"Yeah you are, come on, you wanna know who they are?"
Kage shouted yes as he went and jumped in his father's lap.
"This is the family of a co-worker of your mom's. The Shimuras."
-Flashback Pause-
All Might looked at Kageyama in shock, as he clenched his hands near his stomach.
"M-Master?"
All Might started steaming, Midnight was quick enough to put the two students to sleep as All Might turned into a skeleton-ish, small man.

"Toshinori, calm down, I know Shimura was your master, but we have to get all the info we can gather." Nedzu said. A while later, the students woke up to see All Might nowhere to be seen and Small Might in his place. Nedzu told them that All Might had to go to do some work and had sent his secretary in his place.
Kazuma nodded as he accepted the lie.
-Flashback continue-
"Shi-muras?"
"Yeah, see the lady here? She was a good friend of you mom, they hung out every now and then."
"The others... let's see, there's her husband, her daughter Hana and the blue haired kid, Tenko. That boy was just filled with mischief and pranks through his body. Oh, I remember him and Hana playing Hero all the time, they both wanted to be a hero, even though Hana was quirkless, they both were inseparable."
"Dad? You said that they WERE good friends, did Ma and her have a fight? I'll fix it, can you call her? I'll make them friends again."
"Well, you see..."
"They went to meet the God and his angels."
"Ma!!!" Kageyama got out of his father's lap and ran to jump onto his mother.
"Hey honeypie"
"Ma, Ma, when did they go to God? Can they come back? I wanna meet them"
"Sorry honeypie, but they can't return, but if they could, I'm sure you and Tenko would have been great friends."
"Tenko... nii?"
-Flashback End-
Toshinori was shocked beyond disbelief, he couldn't believe that the young man who attacked his successor and his friends a few days ago, was a relative of his Master. Added to that, the investigation of the bird, the Noumu, had revealed the possibility of the involvement of a certain name that left a big impact on him the last time they met.
Hagakure was holding her classmate's hand tightly as she couldn't believe that someone who sounded so cheerful and aspired to be a hero had turned evil.
Nedzu had been listening quietly all the time, once Kazuma was done, he looked at his student's fear filled eyes, well, eye.
"Mr. Kazuma, I'm grateful for your cooperation for this cause. I'm giving you a two day leave, rest your mind during that time, if you need any help, we here at UA are more than happy to do so.
Present Mic had a mixture of feelings, he felt seething rage towards the guy who hospitalized his friend, but after he heard Kazuma's story, he felt despair towards the boy who was pulled into the darkness.

-At a certain bar, after the villains had escaped-
"Damnit, HE CHEATED!!!
ALL MIGHT CHEATED!
THE NOUMU WAS SUPPOSED TO BEAT HIM IN HIS PRIME, AND YET... AND YET..."
Shigaraki cursed as he started vigorously scratching his neck, making it bleed.
"Tomura, calm down." A voice came through a television.
"Master, but All Might, he... he cheated"
"I know my child, I heard all about it from Kurogiri."
"And master, there was this, this green haired follower... of All Might, that kid. I'm gonna kill him, I'm really gonna kill him."
"Follower?" The voice asked intrigued.
"First purple, then yellow and now green, they never stop, do they?"
"What do you mean master?"
"Oh, it's nothing. And one other thing that intrigued me was the quirk of a certain white haired boy. It was... interesting."
"What was that, master?"
"No, it's nothing. Nothing at all."