Chapter 76: TomurAFO Awakens

-A few moments before Shigaraki gets shocked-

X-Less: What was that machine?  Is it still working because it was  cushioned by the tubes? I'll destroy it.

He shoots a laser from his right eye, as it makes contact with the screen and the machine explodes. This causes the breaking of the wires connected to it, which make contact with the fluid and the fluid gets electrified. This leads to the awakening, of the heroes' worst nightmare...

Tomura Shigaraki with All for One's quirk. Or, as he was now called,

TomurAFO...

The white haired man puts his hands on his upper arms, as if he was trying to warm himself.

TomurAFO: It's cold...

X-Less: Wh-Why...?!

TomurAFO turns to face X-Less, who quickly goes to use his quirk, but TomurAFO puts his hand on the pro's face, disintegrating him. Once the pro was nothing but a pile of dust, TomurAFO bends down and picks the pro's cloak and puts it on.

TomurAFO: Oh, it's cold...

Meanwhile, with the Team Endeavor rear guard.

The heroes were busy evacuating the civilians, when suddenly, Izuku heard a voice.

1st OfA user: He's coming.

Izuku: The first..?

1st OfA user: Stop him, Izuku. The backlash is coming, we don't have much time.

Ochaco looks back at her boyfriend, staring into the distance.

Ochaco: Deku?

Nana: He's freed from the shackles of humanity, with increasing power, I was unable to stop him...

Izuku stares at the Hospital, where TomurAFO had now awakened.

1st user: All for One. My brother's coming. Stop him using your quirks, Izuku.

Back at the hospital, all hell breaks loose, as the whole place starts to disintegrate, everything that touched the ground where the disintegration had spread, was getting destroyed along with it. Gran Torino quickly grabs Mic, and starts to fly as fast as he could, and so do the other heroes, as they desperately try to save themselves.

Torino: This is Shigaraki's Decay. But it's spreading to the things they're touching. The only information we had on Shigaraki's improved quirk... is this what it meant?

Back with Izuku, he saw the birds near the hospital fly away, as if they were running from danger.

Izuku: The hospital..!

Very soon, The whole building collapses  as the decay starts to spread to the local areas.

Pixie-bob uses her quirk in hopes to stop the disintegration, but to no avail, as Tiger quickly grabs the blonde woman and starts running, while the dirt from Pixie-Bob's quirk also disintegrates.

Garaki: You heroes prepared for this, right? But... But right now, a miracle, or as you guys call it, "Plus Ultra", TomurAFO Shigaraki has awakened! All your preparations will collapse in one stroke with his awakening!  WE WIN!!!

Ochaco: EVACUATE THE CITIZENS, NOW!!!

Bakugo: Deku!

Izuku: Right!

He activates OfA, along with storing Fa Jin in his legs, and sends blackwhip to attach to two buildings.

Izuku: Blackwhip's elasticity, along with One for All at 45% and Fa Jin. This is as strong and fast as One for All at 100% output. This is my ultimate attack... FAUX 100% ST. LOUIS SMASH: AIR FORCE!