Chapter 44: Regrets and Second Chances

It was the afternoon as we see the dorms quite and the only thing audible being the chirping birds, we see Izuku and Bakugo sitting on the couch as Bakugo kept losing to someone at a game and cursing it, and Izuku kept scribbling in his notebook.

Well,there's not much going on here, so we'll move on to the schoo-

Kazuma: *grabbing the author* Whoa, whoa, woah. Nuh-uh. You ain't going nowhere boy. For today, we will air... HOW TO MAKE KATSUDON WITH KAGEYAMA AND IZUKU!!!

Izuku: *surprised* Huh? When did I agree to this?

Kageyama gets a cook outfit, as he puts one on Izuku and one on himself, as he gets behind the kitchen counter.

Kazuma: Alright! So first, we need rice, check. Then we need pork chops, check. Then we need... we need...

Kageyama starts to frantically rummage in the kitchen for something.

Author: Umm... Is there a problem..?

Kazuma: *shocked* No way... We... We're out of soy sauce!!!

Author: What's the big deal? Just make it without soy-

Kazuma: DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE YOU BASTARD! KATSUDON. WITHOUT SOY SAUCE. ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO YOURSELF?!

Author: Meh, I wouldn't know. I'm a vegetarian anyway.

Kazuma: *sigh* Looks like there's no other way...

He then stares at the exit of the dorms.

Izuku: Kageyama... We're on house arrest...

Kazuma: Desperate times call for desperate measures. Besides, I'll be back before you know it. Also, Aizawa-sensei has a soft spot for me, so I'll talk him out of it.

Izuku: Kageyama wai-

Kazuma speeds off to the outside.

Kazuma: THE ONLY WAY LEFT IS TO GO AND BUY THE SOY SAUCE!!!

He runs out of the premises, as we see the hooded man once again, playing games on a mobile, as they see Kazuma running and start running after him.

Meanwhile, back at the dorms.

Izuku: Couldn't he just ask Lunch Rush for the sauce..?

---

We see Kazuma going into the shopping complex nearby as the hooded man stops and starts to collect their breath and look at Kazuma.

The man once again starts to follow Kazuma. He enters the shop, waits for Kazuma to be done with his shopping, and once again starts to follow him, but this time, Kazuma notices the stalker.