Chapter 37: The Symbol goes out..!

All for One's arm expands even bigger than the last time, as he adds more enhancer type quirks to his air cannon. He then shoots his air cannon to finally end All Might.

Kazuma's eyes widen as the horror of watching All Might die in front of his eyes fills his thoughts.

Woman: *crying* ALL MIGHT!!!

All Might soon feels the massive pressure of wind hitting his face and he looks up, only to see something that made his eyes widen and light up.

In front of him was a figure, with what seemed like horns, forming an infinity symbol on his head, and tendrils going into the ground, from his lower back, stands in front of All Might desperately trying to stop the attack.

All Might: Those tendrils... don't tell me...

Meanwhile, Aizawa, Vlad King and Nedzu were watching the live telecast of the fight.

Aizawa's eyes widen as the camera focused on the figure in front of All Might and was holding the attack back.

At a street, the students were standing with Bakugo rescued as Izuku's eyes widen as he recognises the tendrils.

All Might/Aizawa/Izuku: Young Kazuma/Problem Child/Kageyama...

-a few moments earlier-

All for One's arm expands even bigger than the last time, as he adds more enhancer type quirks to his air cannon. He then shoots his air cannon to finally end All Might.

Kazuma's eyes widen as the horror of watching All Might die in front of his eyes fills his thoughts.

Woman: *crying* ALL MIGHT!!!

Kazuma's mind once again fills up with scenes of despair, the police telling them about Ryomen's death, while Kageyama was behind his door, crouched and crying in silence. Seeing Toru almost be killed in front of his eyes by Shigaraki back at USJ. Ryuko attacked by the villain and the ground filled with blood dripping from her forehead. And now this... All Might, the symbol of peace, the number one hero, about to die, about to take his last breath in front of him, and just like the other two times, Kageyama couldn't do a thing.

Kazuma: No... No... Not again... I can't let it happen... I WON'T LET HIM DIE!!!!

Kageyama's mind goes blank as he dashes towards All Might in despair to protect the pro hero. He didn't pay any heed to Gran Torino shouting at him to stop, or that shadows were now covering up his whole body.

-current time-

Kageyama was trying his best to stop the attack, after a while, the attack starts getting weaker.

AfO: Well this was unexpected. *chuckle* Then how about... Strength enhancer times five! Kinetic Booster times 6!

All for One strengthens his attack as the tendrils start to break as Kageyama starts getting pushed back, desperately trying to stop the attack from reaching All Might.

That was when he feels an unbearable stinging pain in his arms as the attack was now breaking through his defences and was now ripping the skin off of his arms. He starts to scream in pain, but doesn't let go of his defence. Blood starts gushing out of arms, and gets blown back by the force of the attack. Kageyama sends out multiple tendrils to hold him in his place, but they start to vanish. The boy was losing consciousness.

Kazuma: NO! NoT yET. I CaN'T GIve Up

The people watching the fight all watched in horror as they see that the shadows were vanishing to reveal one student trying to protect the number one hero from the villain, as despair starts filling up their bodies.