Chapter 70: Revisit

We see Kazuma walking in his hero costume to the office of Kamui Woods. Shinokawa had been arrested yesterday, and so had Aoi been adopted by Edgeshot.

He reaches the door, as he knocks on it twice.

Kamui: Come in.

Kazuma enters the room.

Kamui: Ah, Kazuma. Have a seat. What’s the reason you had to come to my office?

Kazuma: Well, I was wondering if I could get an early leave from my internship?

Kamui: Hmm? Any particular reason?

Kazuma: I… have to do something.

Kamui looks at the boy with curiosity. It wasn’t like him to take leave from work for no solid reason.

Kamui: Ok, if you say so, I’ll fill in the papers. Your payment will be deducted for these days, do you understand that?

Kazuma: Yeah.

Kamui: Ok then. Consider it done.

Kazuma: Than you very much, senpai.

He gets up and starts walking away, as he opens the door, Kamui stops him.

Kamui: Hey kid, you okay?

Kazuma turns around and smiles at the man.

Kazuma: Yeah. I'm fine.

---

Kazuma was now standing in front of Heights Alliance, as Bakugo’s screaming can be heard from the outside.

Kazuma: Never thought I’d say this, but feels good to hear his voice.

Suddenly, Kirishima notices Kazuma standing outside from the common room window.

Kirishima: Hey! It's Kazuma! Kazuma’s here!

Everyone comes running to the gate to greet their classmate back.

Izuku: Good to see you're back, Kageyama.

Kirishima: You look so manly!

Ashido: …How? How does he look manly?

Kirishima: *crying manly tears*

Sato: I’ll make you some cake for your return.

Yaomomo: Nice to see you again, Kazuma.

Toru walks up to the boy, as she cups his cheek.

Toru: You okay?

Kazuma: *smiling* Yepp. Good to be back everyone. And Sato, looking forward to the cake.

Bakugo: Just go away again and never show your face again, Black n White!

Kazuma: *sigh* Glad to see you too, Bakugo.

Bakugo: Huh?! I'm not glad or some shit, you hear me?!

---

It was now late morning, as Kazuma was in the common room, looking at Jiro and Toru talk about something. He gets up and walks to them.

Kazuma: Hey Jiro, you don’t mind if I steal my girlfriend for some time, do you?

Jiro: Oh, um, no, not at all.

Kazuma: Good. Come on, Toru.

Toru: Hold on, are we going somewhere?

Kazuma: Yeah. I even took permission from Aizawa-sensei. Come on, we’re short on time here, chop-chop.

Toru goes into her room as she changes her clothes and the two go out.

Kazuma stops a cab, as they go to the railway station.