Chapter 25: What goes around comes around

(A/N: Just thought to put this theme here, cuz it's amazing, anyways, here we go)

The next day, the class was dead silent, nobody felt like laughing and chatting as they all noticed a seat empty at the corner of the class.

Aizawa came in and told the students that usually, the school would hold final examinations, but due to the recent events, the exams were postponed. Aizawa didn't expect the class to cheer up at the thought of the exams being postponed, he sighed as he went on to try and lift their spirits somehow. He opened his mouth to say something, but couldn't figure out what he should say. He wanted to deny it, but he thought he had an idea as to what, or who caused the accident at his student's house. He wanted to deny that a human being could stoop to such low, but the more he tried convincing himself, the more obvious it became.

-Lunch Break-

Izuku, Iida, Ochaco, Toru and Shoto were eating their lunch, but without saying a word. The usually talkative Ashido didn't say a single word since the day.

That's when an elbow bumped into Izuku's head.

"OHHH? WHAT'S THIS?"

No, please no, not this guy.

"I HEARD THAT STUDENTS FROM 1A CAME ACROSS THE HERO KILLER? MAN, THERE GOES THE SPOTLIGHT ONCE AGAIN TO THESE GUYS, AND ADDED TO THAT, I HEARD THAT COCKY BASTARD FROM THE SPORTS FESTIVAL HAD BEEN ATTACKED AT HIS RESIDENCE? OH MY, WHO COULD HAVE DONE SUCH A THING. WELL, IT DOESN'T MATTER, SINCE THE SPOTLIGHT IS ONCE AGAIN OF CLASS 1A. WE'RE JUST GOING TO SHOW THESE IDIOTS WHO'S THE BETTER CLASS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

Monama was cut short by a small explosion on his shoulder, he turned around to see Bakugo staring daggers at him.

"Oi, if you don't shut your trap right now, I'm gonna rip off your limbs ad put them back together such that you'll be walking with your arms and writing with your legs."

Bakugo let out another explosion at the boy, making him wince, but once again, he was back to his normal self.

"OH? IS THAT SO? YOUR ACTIONS AND WORDS DON'T REALLY MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A HERO, ARE YOU EVEN SURE THAT YOU WANT TO BECOME A HERO? YOU LOOK LIKE..."

He was once again cut off by a chop to the neck by Itsuka Kendo, the class rep of 1B, she picked the unconscious boy up by his collar and apologized to the group for his behaviour before taking off.

The group didn't react to any of this, Bakugo kept staring at Izuku, seeing that the smiling boy he envies so much is now sitting quite, emotionless. He scoffed as he looked at his food plate, before putting it down on the table where the four students were sitting.

This made Izuku look up as Bakugo took a seat beside him.

"Kacchan?"

"Shut up, go on, talk about how you've seen many great quirks in the recent times and how you can counter that. Or go on and ask me any questions regarding my quirk and fighting style to write in that damn notebook of yours. I don't know, just do what a shitty nerd would do."

The green haired boy let a small smile appear on his face, but it disappeared as soon as it came.

"Sorry Kacchan, but I'm not in the mood for that right now."

Bakugo clenched his fist as he went on to take a bite of his food, and decided that he would have to do everything.

"I'm working on a new move. I'm trying to concentrate my explosion in one particular point, thus, letting out a small, yet strong attack to take down my enemies. But I am having trouble concentrating the explosion. Do you have any idea how I could do that?"

Izuku looked at his childhood friend, he was taken back when he heard that the boy who bullied him all those years was now asking for his help regarding something.

He turned to see that his friends were looking at the blond boy with similar expressions.

"I think I might have some ideas, Kacchan."

--------------

Toru was now sitting beside her hospitalised boyfriend. She saw that he was sleeping so peacefully, she ruffled her hands through his soft hair as she let out a smile that nobody was able to see.

"Kage-kun, when you get up, we are going on a date, okay?"

...

"I don't care if you want to or not, we're going on a date, got that?"

...

"Got that?"

...

"Kage-kun, you were supposed to wake after 3 days, it's been a week. Why won't you wake up?"

...

"Hey, say something."

...

"Say something, anything, I want to hear your voice. Even a small sound would work too."

...

"Kage-kun... say something."

...

"Please."

...

Toru started crying as tears fell on the boy's face and rolled down his cheek. His wounds were healed, but there was a stich mark on his shoulder and a bandage still around his thigh with an oxygen mask on his face.

Toru got up, kissed the boy's head, and took her leave. The boy still remained still, vitals normal, but no movement visible.

-----------

Kageyama opened his eyes, to find himself in a hospital, again. He looked around as he saw his mother, sleeping peacefully but bandaged all over. Kageyama got up and walked up to his mom, and crouched beside her face. He started crying seeing his mom in the state she was in.

"I'm sorry Ma. I'm really sorry for this. Please. Please forgive me...

But I have to do this..."

A while later, a nurse came in to check up on the two patients. She looked at the lady, sleeping peacefully.

"One could pity at her state and her son's. Speaking of which..."

The nurse turned to check on the boy, but to her surprise, the bed was empty. She checked the washrooms, the verandah, under the bed, but no. The boy was nowhere to be found.

Kageyama Kazuma had escaped the hospital.