Chapter 49: Begin Work Studies

A/N: so, since I got nothing better to do now, I'll try to release a new chapter every alternate day, so here is today's chapter!

Enjoy! ^_^

---

Earlier the day, Aizawa told the students that he teaching faculty and the principal had altogether decided that the students will not be allowed for work studies, which made everyone feel sad, except one happy pomeranian, but he then clarified that the staff had decided that the first years will only be allowed to do work studies at agencies which have a nice record regarding work study applicants.

Kageyama was getting ready to go to have lunch with his friends, when suddenly the intercom systems turned on and an announcement was made.

Intercom: Third Year, Mirio Togata, First Year, Izuku Midoriya, First Year, Kageyama Kazuma. All Might has asked for your presence right away.

Kazuma: Wonder what happened...

Izuku: Well, we won't find out unless we go.

Kazuma: You're right, then I'll see you guys later, Izuku, let's go.

Izuku nods as the two start walking away while waving their friends their goodbyes.

---

Mirio, Izuku and Kageyama were now sitting opposite to All Might.

Mirio: You... are... here..! Sorry, I just got a little excited when you told me you wanna talk to me, All Might.

Izuku: Um... I don't quite understand what's going on...

Mirio: Me too, right?

All Might: Young Togata, you do work studies under Nighteye, don't you?

Izuku: Huh? Is that so?

Mirio: Yep, have been for an year now!

All Might: On top of that, if I'm not wrong, young Kazuma also got an offer from Nighteye as well.

Izuku: Kageyama, you too? Why didn't you tell me?

Kazuma: Well, Togata-senpai said earlier that day after our fight, that experience is the key to being a great hero, right? Although I didn't get an offer from Edgeshot, for some reason, so I think I'll choose some other agency, because that way, I'll be able to get experience from various pros as well. Might as well choose the sidekick of All Might himself.

Mirio: That's not usually what others think, but I like your determination!

All Might: Well, do you think Young Midoriya and Young Kazuma can do work studies under him?

Mirio: You mean you want me to introduce Kazuma and Midoriya to Sir?