Chapter 60: I am a hero too!

It was 9:10 am, merely 50 minutes before 1A’s performance.

Gentle: UA, I wish to turn myself in…

Ectoplasm clone #1: That’s..

Clone #2: A villain who posts those videos!

Clone #3 and Hound Dog look at Kazuma.

Hound: Is he *growl* telling *growl* the truth?

Kazuma keeps looking at Gentle, as he decided on something.

Kazuma: Yes… he’s telling the truth. He was planning to lay a joke on UA, so we had a little disagreement…

Suddenly, a beeping sound comes from Ectoplasm’s pocket.

Snipe: *via comms* Ectoplasm C, is everything okay?

Hound Dog grabs the phone from the clone as he starts to talk.

Hound: A video streamer who was being a nuisance wants to turn himself in.

Snipe: *via comms* what the heck?

Hound: I don’t get it either!

Hound Dog then tosses the phone back to Ectoplasm, who catches it and reports.
Clone #3: Anyways, it’s not an emergency. Continue being vigilant.

Hound Dog then grabs Gentle “gently” as he separates him from La Brava.

Hound: You can tell us more at the police station!

As they start to walk away, Gentle stops in his tracks to say something to Kazuma.

Gentle: Kageyama, no, Dark Order, I was in a hero course in a school once too. Gentle Criminal is a mask for a hero course dropout.

As he says this, Gentle remembers what Kazuma asked him during their fight.

Kazuma: You think it’s okay for your dream to be fulfilled,, on the cost of people’s hardwork and passion? And the smile of a girl who’s forgotten how to smile?!

After Gentle was done talking to the boy, he starts to walk away.

One of the clones suddenly turns towards Kazuma.

Clone #2: 1A’s performance is at 10, right? All Might and Eraserhead are getting worried about you. Right now, it’s 9:13-14 am, if you start running, you’ll be able to reach in about six or seven minutes-

Kazuma: Sorry, I left the items behind.

Clone #1: Where is it? I’ll go with you!

---

Kazuma returns to the dorms with the rope, panting, as he sees Izuku and Aoyama outside.

Aoyama: You’re late boy!

Kazuma: Oh, my bad. I was lost in the path of life…

Izuku: Why do you have scratches and dirt all over you?!

Kazuma: I was helping a cat who was stuck in aa tree, but fell down, hehe…

Aoyama: Oh, you clumsy boy! Here, these are your change of clothes.

Aoyama hands an orange shirt to Kazuma as they start running towards the gym.

Ectoplasm clone #1: Wait, those scratches! Do you wish to perform while having all that? You should get them healed up first! Good luck to you all!

The boy nods as he goes to Recovery Girl’s office and then to the gym as fast as he could.

---

It was now 9:40 am, as the whole class was together, and Kazuma and Kaminari were talking among themselves.