Chapter 54: Good Night-eye... Sry💀

The two opponents, flying in the air, stare at each other, as Chisaki goes towards Izuku at a tremendous speed and hits him with another punch, Izuku is again thrown to a distance as before he could even recollect, Chisaki appears in front of him, and kicks him in the gut, sending him hogher than they were, as he instantly speeds his way up to where Izuku was supposed to reach, and axe kicks the boy in the stomach as he gets thrown towards the ground, at a massive speed, Izuku somehow manages to move mid-air as he faces the ground, hoping that the impact won’t hurt Eri, as he is slammed into the ground and his vision fades out.

---

He wakes up as he realises that he was nowhere near the fight and was instead in a void, as he notices that a weird substance was wrapping around him, making him unable to move, as well as speak.

He looks to his right as he sees a lady with black hair tied into a ponytail, wearing a black hero costume with a white cape. He also sees a few men and a somewhat hazy, yellow person. He sees that they were all looking somewhere with a serious face as he sees a man in white hair, smiling at Izuku.

???: Hey kid, why won’t you use it?

A man wearing some sort of an armor and a bandanna on his head questions Izuku in somewhat a serious manner.

??: I was hoping mine would be the first to manifest, but it was Nana. Well, it’s okay as long as I am the third though.

The woman, now revealed to be Nana, smiles as she looks at Izuku looking here and there, worried.

Nana: So, you’re Toshinori’s successor, huh?

This catches Izuku’s attention, as he looks at the woman, surprised, and confused.

Nana: I know, “You know All Might?!” right? Well, he was my successor, tell me, how is he?

She looks at Izuku, who was still looking at her, confused as he tilts his head.

Nana: *sweatdrops* You don’t understand a thing, do you?

Izuku: *in a muffled voice* No.

Nana: Hey, can’t you remove the whip already?

???: Huh? Nope, until my quirk manifests, I can’t do anything.

A bald man, with some sort of goggles at his forehead replies to Nana.

Nana: *sigh* Well, Izuku, was it? Well, we’ve been watching you this whole time, and the fight just now, the last punch was so impactful that it knocked you out, and we took the opportunity to bring you here, to the vestige world of One For All. Toshinori might have told you that there were users of One for All before him, right? Well, once the users die, we’re gone in the real world, but our spirit, or our vestige, remains here, watching over the current user.

 Izuku looks down and starts to mumble while Nana looks at the boy with sigh exiting her mouth as she smacks the boy in the back of the head to get him out of his trance.

3rd User: To put it simply, earlier in the fight, you were supposed to fall down, but you didn’t, you floated in the air. That was the quirk of the 7th, Nana Shimura. And also, you even felt energy build up after your repeated attacks, and yet you refuse to release it. That “energy” is my quirk, Fa Jin. Why not use it?

Izuku looks down, as Nana immediately understands what was bothering the boy.

Nana: The girl, Eri. You’re worried she might get hurt when you release that energy, right?

Izuku looks up, as he nods.

Suddenly, a guy in white hair, starts to giggle.

???: Now, I’m sure of it. You’re HIM.