Chapter 46: Mirio vs Class-1A

In front of the class was standing the best students in all of the UA, The Big Three. Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado and Tamaki Amajiki.

Kaminari: The top of all UA students...

Kirishima: The Big Three...

Yaomomo: The ones closest to being pros among all the students...

The class was in awe while seeing the best UA students in front of them.

Aizawa: Okay, can you get this over with and introduce yourselves? Amajiki, if you won't mind.

Amajiki suddenly gives the class an intensifying look, making them jump.

Kirishima: What's with that look?!

Iida: All that intensity, from just one glare!

Suddenly, the boy who was seemingly scaring the students, starts to tremble amd he looks down.

Amajiki: It's no use, Mirio, Hado... Even if I look at them imagining the're potatoes, the rest of their body remains human. I still can't imagine them as nothing except humans. What should I do? I can't... say anything... my mind's blank... I can't... I want to go home.

The boy turns around as he still trembles while avoiding eye contact with anyone.

Everyone: HUH?!

Ojiro: Um, you're the top of UA's hero course, right?

Nejire: Oh, listen Amajiki! That's called having the heart of a flea! Even though you're a human! It's so strange! This is the flea, Tamaki Amajiki. And I'm Nejire Hado. We were asked to talk to you guys regarding work studies. But hold on...

Nejire walks up to Shoji.

Nejire: Hey, hey, why're you wearing a mask? Are you sick? Tryna look cool?

Shoji: That's because in the past...

Before the boy could finish, Nejire runs up to Todoroki and starts questioning him.

Nejire: Hey, how'd you get that scar?

Shoto: That's...

She once again cuts him off as she then looks over at Ashido.

Nejire: Hey, if these horns break, do they grow back? Can you move them? Well?

She then continues to question and cut off students as she finally looks over at Kageyama, who was still staring at the blonde guy.

Nejire: Hey, Hey, You... you wore an eye patch during the festival, didn't you? Why were you hiding that eye? Also, what was that form you used to protect All Might? Hey, can you activate it right now? I wanna see! I wanna see! Please? Please, please, please??????