Chapter 65: The raid continues

Site B

Kazuma kicks a door open as they come across two men, guarding the way.

 Thug 1: We won’t let you go any further! This is as far as you go!

Thug 2: You won’t be going any further, beep beep!

Kazuma: B-Beep Beep?!

Hero X: These guys are common criminals around here. *pointing at Thug 1* This one calls himself “Copper”, his quirk can let him use any sort of electricity for attacks, and *pointing at Thug 2* He calls himself “Roadrunner” his quirk is called Roadrunner, that’s quite self-explanatory.

Kazuma: Copper..? *turns to author* Okay, THAT, is just lazy writing.

Author: Just shut up and fight, will ya? -_-

Kazuma summons his gauntlets and boots, as he cracks his neck.

Kazuma: So, which one of you dorks wanna go first?

Back at Site A

Jin? had made a clone of Mt. Lady, as the two titans kept trying to push each other down.

Jin?: You won’t be able to catch me! I'll stop you heroes and I'll make sure that Shinokawa’s plan succeeds!

He then makes clones of each hero present there, as the battle between the heroes and Jin? wages on.

Mt. Lady: Damn! I have to do something here! Think! Think! How would you defeat a beauty that looks like you and has your quirk?!

She then headbutts the clone in the… well, head, as the two clash trying to push each other away.

Meanwhile…

The clones, along with the heroes had stopped fighting, as they watched Mt. Lady and the clone fighting with a nosebleed.

Clones/Heroes: …Wow…

Jin?: Are you serious right now?! Go ahead and beat the crap out of those guys already!

Jin? makes even more clones, as the heroes now start getting confused as to which is the real hero, and which is a clone.

Hero 1: *kicking somebody* Take this you clone!

Hero 2: Ow! What the hell?! I'm not a clone, idiot!

Hero 2 then punches Hero 1 in the face.

Hero 1: Hey what the hell was that for?!

Hero 2: How do I know if you’re the real one? You could just be a clone, trying to get me off-guard!

Hero 2 puts his hand on the ground, as his arms cover themselves in stone.

Hero 1: Hey! Chill out! I’m telling the truth, dammit! We’re not here to fight each other!

The clones quickly pick on this, as they start to “fight” between themselves, to confuse the heroes even more.

Very soon, it all turns into a full brawl, clones and heroes fighting among themselves, punching, kicking, biting, all goes.

But suddenly…

The faces change into Jin, or that’s what Jin? thinks, as he falls back on his butt, getting PTSD from seeing his clones beating each other up.

Jin?: *panicking* H-Hey, stop it! STOP IT!

He pulls out a gun and starts to shoot anyone he could see, as the clones turn into dirt, while the real heroes start get injured, as Mt. Lady slams her clone into the ground, as it turns to dirt as well.