Power Rangers Megaforce: reimagined

Just as I did with my samurai proposal, I did a proposal for the pathetic excuse of a 20th anniversary season Power Rangers Megaforce (thanks a lot Tzachor you hack!) in my proposal I will be doing a Goseiger-Gokaiger hybrid like what Tzachor did (but MUCH better executed and with the two seasons being 35 episodes each). in this proposal I'll cover the first season which uses footage from the angel-themed Tensou Sentai Goseiger, albeit with a plot completely different from the sentai along with a US-exclusive villain that ties the multiple villain factions from Goseiger together.

 in this proposal I'll cover the first season which uses footage from the angel-themed Tensou Sentai Goseiger, albeit with a plot completely different from the sentai along with a US-exclusive villain that ties the multiple villain factions from G...

Synopsis: The earth is under attack by a rogue Eltarian named general Tritor and his crew of evil space aliens who were sent by the armada to conquer the planet before they arrive. their presence awakens Zador, former apprentice of the late Zordon and his alpha unit named Alpha 8 who have been lying dormant for centuries to recruit a new team of power rangers to defend Earth from the forces of evil.

The season intro wouldn't just be another rehash of "Go Go power rangers". instead we'd use this uber-catchy little piece from the unreleased sountrack as the intro song.