Chapter 56

Vera pov...

 It was all overwhelming but i couldn't get the smile of my face. We were married... Actually married. It was perfect... The fact that his family and Colin and Scarlet were there through a video feed warmed my heart. I am just so happy... I still just couldn't believe that he had set this all up. I couldn't believe i now could officially call him my husband.

We arrive at the hotel and while Chris holds my hand we step into the elevator. The door has barely closed, or he pushes me against the wall and kisses me passionately.  I smirk as the elevator stops and the doors open, and we break apart. He takes my hand and kisses the place where my wedding ring now sits and i return the favor kissing his hand where his ring is. He leads me out the elevator and into the room and i squeal as he pulls me into his arms dipping me low kissing me as soon as the door closes behind us. 

"All mine..." He whispers smiling as he pulls me back up again and i giggle. "So now that we are married you own me..." I whisper smirking at him. "Oh gorgeous... i owned you long before that..." He says running his finger over my nose smirking. "But you own me.... Heart body and soul, gorgeous..." He whispers and i smile. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him in for another kiss. I smile into the kiss as i can feel his hand on my back and slowly pull down the zipper of my dress. 

When he is done with the zipper, he carefully pushes the dress off my shoulders making it drop down at me feet. He holds my hand helping me step out of it and he leaves me standing there. in the white lace lingerie set that perfectly hugs my curves. I smile as he carefully picks up the dress and hangs it over a chair. 

He steps towards me again wanting to kiss me but i smirk and step out of his grip and sit down on the couch. "Since you say i own you heart body and soul... I think you can give me a little show..." I whisper and he chuckles. "Your wish is my command, gorgeous." He says with the biggest grin on his face and slowly takes his suit jacket off. I bite my lip as i let my hands roam my body watching him slowly undress. 

I love the way he moves... So gracious... God he really is sexy... and all mine... "Mine..." I murmur and he chuckles as he lifts his shirt over his head now standing before me with his bare chest. He leans down and i take his face in both of my hands and kiss him. He wants to touch me but i shake my head. "No... you are not done yet handsome..." I whisper and he chuckles standing back up again. As he finally has lost all his clothes... I wave my finger around. "Give me a little twirl... Dear husband of mine..." I say and he laughs but does as i ask. I burst out laughing as he shakes his ass with his back towards me. "God i love that ass of yours..." I hum.

While he stands with his back towards me i stand up, I put my hands on his ass giving it a squeeze making him chuckle. I let my hands glide up his muscled back planting a kiss between his shoulder blades making him shiver. I smirk and run my arms around his waist and run my hands up and down his chest scraping him lightly with my nails making him groan. 

I walk around him, and he leans down kissing me. "Thank you for today... It was perfect..." I whisper and he smiles. "Anything for you gorgeous..." He whispers and i smile. "Now let me be the dutiful wife...." I whisper and het takes in a sharp breath. I plant kisses on his chest and make my way down sinking down on my knees. I look up at him and smile as i wrap my hand around his cock pumping him up and down a few times. I smile as i tease him by running my tongue up and down his shaft before kissing the tip. He groans and when he throws his head back i wrap my lips around him and suck him all the way in. 

"Oh shit..." He groans and i start bobbing my head up and down taking him in deep. He lays his hand on my head guiding me as his moans get louder. I keep bobbing my head up and down his moans turning me on. His pleasure is my pleasure and i love that he is like putty in my hands. I work him with my hands and my mouth wanting him to cum in my mouth...