Chapter 15 This little girl is really sensible!

After walking to the dining table, Lei Che realized that there was only an old stool in front of the table.

Damn it, there are obviously two people living in this house, but there is only one person to eat and live in everything.

A single bed, a broken bowl, and an old stool.

You bastard, what did that bastard think of his little husband? Even if you want to raise a dog, you still have to build a nest for him. You are so unconscionable, you deserve to die so strangely.

But after Xi Ge'er came to the table, he didn't make things difficult for Lei Che at all. He bent his knees, lowered his head, and knelt at the foot of the table without saying a word.

It's not that he didn't see the grilled chicken and bird eggs on the table. While he was surprised, he couldn't help swallowing his saliva, but Xi Geer didn't dare to show it. It didn't belong to him. If that person found out He dared to covet him, he would definitely kick him over, and then beat him to death. He just hoped that the person who ate chicken would leave him the bones, and the person who ate fish would leave him the bones. Of course he didn't dare to hope.

Looking at the little husband who was kneeling on the ground, Lei Che's heart became irritable again. This man has gold under his knees, how can he just kneel without moving?

However, Lei Che also knows that it is no wonder that he is no wonder. The status of this world brother is low, and this little thing is with a bastard who takes pleasure in abusing him. I am afraid that all the edges and corners will be smoothed, and all the dignity will be smoothed out. They were all trampled underfoot.

Lei Che stretched out his hand, grabbed Xi Ge'er's wrist, lifted him up from the ground, and pulled him in front of him.

Sitting down on the old stool, Lei Che spread his legs, and regardless of Chen Xi's willingness, he directly picked him up and put him on his lap safely!

Stretching out one hand, Lei Che brought the broken bowl containing small fish soup to Xi Ge'er's eyes, while the other hand covered Xi Ge'er's small face, pinched it lightly, pulled He tugged, then sighed lightly, and opened his mouth earnestly.

"Don't just kneel down, you didn't do anything wrong, and I didn't punish you. Besides, I'm not that Lafayette. I need you to kneel and answer. Come on, dry up this little fish soup, and I will rub it for you." Rubbing your knees!"

Hearing this, Chen Xi was startled, a little unbelievable, then raised his head tremblingly, looked at Lei Che tentatively, and was slightly taken aback when he saw the firm expression in the man's eyes , then slowly stretched out his hand, and took the little fish soup from the man's hand!

With his hand out, Lei Che lowered his head, rolled up the trouser legs of Xi Geer's robe, and examined it carefully.

Fortunately, there were some red marks from the small broken stones on the soil surface, and he just rubbed it, and the marks disappeared after a while.

Covering Xi Ge'er's knees with big hands and gently kneading, Lei Che raised his head, only to find that the little guy didn't drink a sip of the fish soup in his hand, but kept blowing cold air on the mouth of the bowl, waiting After seeing him look up, she swallowed secretly, then held the broken bowl with both hands, and pushed it in front of him.

"Hey, what's the matter? Don't you like drinking?" Lei Che frowned, raised his hand and scratched his head. The little guy didn't say a word, and he didn't understand what it meant!

"No... no, this is my grandfather's fish soup. I drink it, I... I can't drink it!" Slowly lowering her eyes, Xi Ge'er replied weakly.

"Huh? You little bitch, why are you so sensible? You really want to dig into my heart, hey, drink as soon as I tell you, and do whatever I say!" With a simple and honest smile on his face, Lei Che held his hands With a wave, he pushed Xiaoyu Tang in front of Xige'er again. Seeing that the man didn't respond in a daze, he could only raise his thick eyebrows helplessly, stare at him, and ordered again: "Drink ah!"

Shocked subconsciously by Lei Che's tone, Xi Geer lowered his head, looked at the little fish soup in front of him, then raised his head to look at Lei Che's expression, bit his lip, and slowly He put the small fish soup in front of his face, and under Lei Che's wide-eyed gaze, he opened his small mouth and took a tentative sip.

After taking this sip, there was no shortage of small fish soup in the bowl, and the expression on Lei Che's face instantly distorted, a little dumbfounded.

"Are you a bird? I told you to drink, not to peck, drink it quickly, moisten your throat, and I will break off a big oily chicken drumstick for you to satisfy your hunger!" I stretched out my hand, just about to pat Xi On Brother's shoulder, Lei Che's hands were halfway down, and he seemed to think of something, and suddenly stopped, his hands were not light or heavy, what if he scared people again? He should do his part!

Thinking about him, Lei Che, a rough-skinned and thick-skinned old man from the Northeast, has he ever been so careful with others?

As if he had confirmed that the bowl of small fish soup really belonged to him, Xi Geer's hands holding the bowl were shaking with excitement, and his eyes were flushed instantly, but he still didn't dare to drink it happily, because he was afraid that Lei Che would suddenly regret it , Then he became furious and beat him severely.

But fortunately, Lei Che still had this bit of patience. After waiting for a long time, the small fish soup finally bottomed out, and Lei Che reached out and snatched the small bowl.

Why do you say it is because after drinking the small fish soup, Xi Geer couldn't bear to part with the two small grass carp, so he clutched the side of the bowl with his small hands, pitifully refusing to let go.

Perhaps it was Lei Che's earth-shaking changes that made Xi Ge'er a little bit bolder. This little guy actually has the courage to protect food!