Chapter 82 Big brother is a sadist?

Chen Xi's big eyes widened immediately, and he looked at the impassive sister-in-law beside him with admiration, not to mention how envious he was.

It's so beautiful, he also wants to learn it, and when he learns it, he will draw little bastards on that old man's face while his grandfather is asleep! But the consequence is that his little butt may suffer!

But Chen Xi was envious and envious, and suddenly realized that something was wrong. There seemed to be a circle of bruises on his sister-in-law's wrist?

Just now he was only focused on admiring the paintings on the kite. In addition, his sister-in-law had been covering up her sleeves deliberately, so Chen Xi didn't pay much attention, but after accidentally noticing it, Chen Xi took a closer look. The blue and white bruises were not his eyesight.

God, what did he find? Could it be that the eldest brother only appears to be gentle and considerate to his sister-in-law on the surface, but in fact it is all an illusion, a deliberate disguise in front of outsiders? In fact, that person is also like his grandfather before, he likes to beat his husband to vent his anger?

Chen Xi couldn't stop his brainstorming, the more he thought about it, the more frightening he became, the more he thought about it, the more he felt that his sister-in-law, who looked glamorous on the surface, was actually a poor person who couldn't tell her suffering.

Stretching out his little claws, he lifted up the sleeve robe of Xie Yi's other hand with lightning speed, and as expected, there was an identical blue and white bruise on the wrist of the other hand.

Xie Yi didn't know what Chen Xi's purpose was, and subconsciously exclaimed. After waiting for the reaction, his face turned reddish, and he gently put down the rolled-up sleeve robe, then lowered his head slightly, which was very unnatural Don't go out of sight.

But in Chen Xi's eyes, this turned out to be self-defeating. Chen Xi gritted his little canine teeth angrily, and then looked around with his big eyes, making sure that the two gentlemen were not in the cave. Only then did he close to Xie Yi's ear and lowered his voice, and asked distressedly: "Sister-in-law, tell me the truth, is the elder brother a hypocrite with duplicity, is he the one who abused your wrist?"

Hearing this, Xie Yi's neck was covered with a layer of crimson, he opened his mouth but didn't know how to answer, he just kept shaking his head.

But this reaction fell into the little guy's strange brain circuit, and it became the sin of the younger sister-in-law who had to shield the older brother because she was afraid of being beaten again.

"Sister-in-law, don't be afraid, tell me the truth, I'll let your elder brother decide for you." This made Chen Xi, a little enthusiastic, anxious, but if Xie Yi didn't respond to him, he would be caught again. In a hurry, I can only stomp my feet on the spot.

"Brother, it's not what you think. Master is very kind to me." Seeing that Chen Xi became more and more impatient, and was about to rush out to argue with Shen Rui, Xie Yi could only hold Chen Xi back. Xi's sleeve robe, endured the heat and opened his mouth.

Xie Yi is telling the truth, as long as Shen Rui is not angry, he is always very kind to him, but when he is angry, it can really scare people out of their wits!

But when he heard this, Chen Xi didn't quite believe it. He frowned, and his big eyes rolled around. Feel guilty.

"If brother treats you kindly, how do you explain the bruises on your wrist? Sister-in-law, stop covering him up, just tell me the truth, and I will definitely protect you." Chen Xi, a little man , not as high as Xie Yi's nose bridge, but at the moment he is puffing out his chest to assure the ticket, no matter how you look at it, you can't laugh or cry.

Xie Yi was also amused, knowing that if he didn't tell the truth today, his worrying brother-in-law might really not be able to rest assured, but Xie Yi was really embarrassing enough for him to tell the truth about that kind of thing.

"Brother, this isn't abuse. Could it be that elder brother didn't have this hobby when he was making out with you..." After Xie Yi said this, his face was so red that he could bleed.

Aren't my father and elder brother brothers? So the hobbies in this area should be somewhat similar, right? But why, looking at brother-in-law's performance, it seems like he has never experienced it before?

When Chen Xi heard this, he was taken aback for a moment, then as if he remembered something, two suspicious red clouds appeared on his palm-sized face.

Can he say that he is still just in love, just figured out what lust is? It's really embarrassing, he has been the husband of the master for several years, but he still hasn't consummated the house yet!

Chen Xi's little face was getting redder and redder, but he just wrung his fingers and didn't reply.

Seeing his brother-in-law's reaction, it was Xie Yi's turn to be curious. He opened his mouth and wanted to ask a few questions, but he was afraid that the question would be brought back to him again, making him ashamed to answer. After Xie Yi thought about it, In the end, he still didn't speak.

Chen Xi was also afraid that Xie Yi would continue to question him. If he told the truth at that time, how embarrassing would he be as a brother-in-law?

Seeing that the ink on the kite had dried, Chen Xi picked up the kite with one hand and Xie Yi with the other, and ran out of the cave without hesitation.

"Let's go, let's go, let's go fly a kite."

Xie Yi's legs were softened by Shen Rui, and he was dragged away by Chen Xi without saying hello, and almost staggered and fell to the ground, but fortunately, Chen Xila After a while, he stabilized his figure.

Talking and laughing along the way, they ran to the open space. Chen Xi and Xie Yi completely liberated their instincts. The two of them chased each other in the open space. They were just a simple kite, and they had a great time playing.

Diamond-shaped kites painted with ink paintings are flying high in the sky, and the person who draws and flies the kite strings is sometimes Chen Xi, sometimes Xie Yi. From time to time, the clear laughter of my brother can be heard from the open space, which makes everyone feel happy in the air. The two men working in the open space were very pleased, and they were particularly motivated to work.

No matter what they have experienced, Chen Xi and Xie Yi yearn for this kind of carefree, pure and happy life because of their nature as brothers.

Xie Yi and Chen Xi couldn't help humming while flying the kite. Of course, Xie Yi was the first to start, and he didn't intend to show off, but when he opened his mouth, the familiar melody came from deep in his throat. It popped up by itself.

"When will the bright moon come? Ask the wine to the blue sky. I don't know the palace in the sky. What year is it? The lyrics of the song "Shui Tiao Ge Tou" are full of ancient charm, and when they are sung from Xie Yi's throat, they are even more charming.

This is a song that Grandpa taught him to sing. He only listened to it once, and he couldn't help himself falling in love with this song.

"Wow, it sounds really good. Where did you learn it? It sounds good. Actually, I can sing too. My father taught me, but I can't sing well. Do you want to listen to it?" Chen Xi looked at Xie Yikai. After he finished speaking, he felt itchy, and couldn't help but want to whisper his small voice.

"Okay, then sing it to me quickly." Xie Yi also became interested, took the kite from Chen Xi's hand, and kept urging Chen Xi to speak while taking the kite line and turning his head away.

Responding with such enthusiasm made Chen Xi feel embarrassed, and the songs that his bastard lord taught him were so naive, far less charming than the song sung by his sister-in-law!

But Chen Xi was soft-tempered, and couldn't stand Xie Yi's expectant expression at all. After pretending to raise his face and cleared his throat, Chen Xi puffed out his small chest, and opened his mouth in a serious manner.

"There are three little bears living together, father bear, mother bear, baby bear, father bear is fat, mother bear is slim, baby bear is very cute, they grow up day by day, wow~hahaha After listening to Xie Yi, I still keep Looking at the look of anticipation at the beginning, but the expression is somewhat distorted. It looks like he is struggling to hold back his laughter. Fortunately, he has good concentration. Even so, when my brother-in-law is radioing, he almost followed me hahaha Yep.

Seeing Xie Yi's unnatural expression, Chen Xi was very confused. After stomping his feet, he decided to add fuel to the fire, so he sang another song Lei Che taught him—two Tiger!

"Two tigers, two tigers, running fast, running fast, have no ears, have no eyes, how strange, how strange! ..."

Chen Xi's performance was full of emotion, but after the song was over, Xie Yi couldn't bear it any longer. He raised a sleeve robe to cover the corner of his mouth, and Xie Yi's beautiful phoenix eyes curved into Tears welled up in the corners of his smiling eyes.

"Hey, don't laugh. I'll sing you another song, and I can sing it. "Chen Xi was completely impatient, and tried hard to restore his dignity as a brother-in-law, but the result was just the opposite, because what he sang again was like the five little sheep, the brainwashing theme song of a cartoon in Huaxia Kingdom. "Pleasant Goat

, Beautiful Goat, Lazy Goat, Boiling Goat, Slow Goat, Ruanmian, Red Taro, Big Big Wolf, don't look at me, I'm just a goat, the smartness of a goat is unimaginable, no matter how high the sky is, the mood is as unrestrained, chasing the sun every day ! ..." "Puff haha. "This time, not only Xie Yi lost his breath from laughing, even the two elders who were working in the open space dropped the tools in their hands, straightened up, out of breath from laughing. Chen Xi

stared Rounded almond eyes, I don't know why I looked at the appearance of everyone laughing, and I blinked my big eyes innocently. Is

his singing so funny? Why are my elder brother, sister-in-law, and my father all laughing so happily, but he Unable to laugh at all, Chen Xi pursed his mouth. For some reason, he wanted to cry.

After going crazy like this for an entire afternoon, at sunset and dusk, Chen Xi and Xie Yi were really tired from playing. They were carried on their backs by their own grandfather, and then walked steadily towards their respective caves.

The afterglow of the setting sun hit Xie Yi and Chen Xi's peaceful sleeping faces, casting a circle of gray shadows under those long eyelashes, looking peaceful and beautiful! What is the quietness of the years, this is the quietness of the years!