Chapter 160 A road blind to the dark

"What are you still doing standing outside? Why don't you come in?" Brother Yu's voice was choked up uncontrollably, but he still raised his sleeves and wiped the corners of his red eyes.

Hearing this, Wei Xincheng was pleasantly surprised and distressed. Yu'er, who surprised him, would not do stupid things anymore, and was willing to have a good talk with him. What distressed him was that he seemed to make his husband cry for him again. up.

In the past few years, he pointed out the country in the court, but behind him, it was his husband who paved the way for him with tears.

He is not a good man, he is not worthy of his delicate and intelligent husband!

Hastily striding forward into the room, Wei Xincheng came to the bed, but was so at a loss that he didn't even know where to put his hands and feet.

Seeing Wei Xincheng's reserved appearance, Brother Yu felt bitterness in his mouth, then lowered his eyes and said in a hoarse voice: "If you have nothing to say to me, go out!" Hearing this, Wei Xincheng suddenly I was in a hurry.

The hand was deadlocked in mid-air for a long time, and finally reached out to grab Brother Yu's hand, Wei Xincheng slowly sat down on the side of the bed, frowned tightly, and said in a hoarse voice: "I have something to say, of course I have something to say. "

Although he said so, Wei Xincheng didn't speak for a long time, just lowered his head, groping for Brother Yu's hands over and over again, for some reason, his eyes gradually turned red!

These hands still have the scars left by the healed frostbite in winter. This is the proof that his husband suffered for him. Back then, in order to support him to go to Beijing for the exam, although his husband was an older brother, he had to Throwing out of the face, even in the winter, they also put their hands into the icy cold water, scouring the tofu over and over again, and this left the root of the disease that is difficult to eradicate.

And how did he repay it? It is not an exaggeration to say that he is a white-eyed wolf!

How on earth did he make up his mind to only see this person a few times a year? How could she have the heart to violently pull him when he was most desperate and helpless? Threatening him with harsh words?

Saying that he didn't think carefully was an excuse, a high-sounding excuse, but the real reason was that he was blinded by the temptation of power, and that's why he almost lost his most precious pillow!

"Yu'er, I'm sorry, I know, it's too late for me to say anything now, the damage has already been done, I...I just want to make it up to you, can you...can you give me this chance. M Wei Xincheng seized it Brother Yu refused to let go of his hand, and his face no longer had the initial high spirits, and the rest was just full of begging.

Hearing this, Brother Yu smiled wryly, and said in a hoarse voice: "Wei Xincheng , do you know what I was doing on the night of your wedding, before I was arrested and sold into a happy house? "The call by name and surname made Wei Xincheng feel cold, but he really couldn't answer Yu'er's question, so he could only shake his head slowly." Of course you don't know, after all,

you I'm wearing a wedding gown, smiling and welcoming guests, how can I care about my life? 〃Speaking of this, Wei Yu raised the corners of his mouth mockingly, but his phoenix eyes became more and more mournful: "Then let me tell you, I was standing in front of the well used to draw water in the inn. Speaking of which, I don't know whether to I should thank those who took me away. If it wasn't for them, you would probably have salvaged my body from the cold well water." When Brother Yu said this, the corners of his mouth were still slightly raised, but Not because of happiness, but because of sadness!

How ridiculous, the person who wanted to harm him accidentally saved him!

That day he really almost fell into the well, really just, Almost, just a little.

Hearing this, Wei Xincheng's eyes widened, and he was so shocked that he couldn't say a word. What came to his mind was all fear and regret. He was almost going to be with his husband. It's been a long time, so what's the meaning of the status and identity he's been seeking for so many years?

"Yu'er, you...you can't do stupid things, you can't do stupid things, you can't leave me alone."

After all, there are only a few pale pleas, that's all. A minister who is arguing with each other, but at this moment in front of his husband, he is so clumsy that he can't even say a word.

Hearing this, Yuge'er's phoenix eyes were empty, and there was a faint look of water, but he didn't respond, but continued to say: "They caught me and sold me to the Huanguan. , that old bustard ignored my resistance and wanted to test my body, and then in front of everyone, he put his hand into my lower body and touched it inside and out. Wei Xincheng, do you know that time , How disgusting I am, how embarrassing, how I want to die! But, he didn't let me die, he stuffed something in my mouth, I can't even bite my tongue!" Hearing this, Wei

Xincheng In an instant, his heart was twisted like a knife. He knew how strong his husband was. In the end, he was secretly wronged and suffered so much, and those grievances and sufferings, in the end, were all caused by him himself!

"Yu'er, I won't let them go, I won't let anyone who hurt you go!"

With red eyes, Wei Xincheng took a deep breath, and swore swearingly, but this pale and powerless The oath, but it can no longer make Wei Yu's dead eyes rippling.

"Don't let it go? Okay, Wei Xincheng, then tell me, how can you not let yourself go?" The person with a gentle voice suddenly yelled hoarsely. He quickly withdrew his hand and pushed Wei Xincheng who was sitting beside his bed.

Wei Xincheng was already at the end of his strength at the moment, exhausted physically and mentally, and there was not much strength left in his body. Although Brother Yu's strength in pushing him was not strong, Wei Xincheng still staggered and fell to the ground, with his hair tied up. The jade crown then fell apart, and her long black hair hung over her shoulders, and she was in a panic.

Brother Yu didn't expect this scene to happen, and he was a little stunned for a while, but when he realized it, he was cruel, turned his head and stepped on it ignorantly.

"You said just now that you want to make up for me, so I also want to ask you, if I don't agree, what will you do? Are you going to imprison me in this wing and never see the light of day again?" No, no Yes, Wei Xincheng didn't care about the embarrassment, so he wanted to support his body and refute, but when the words came to his lips, he didn't know why he couldn't say it. In the end, he didn't know whether it was because of lack of strength or because of guilty conscience, so he sat down again to the ground.

His husband wants to make a clean break with him, and never see each other again, what should he do? He didn't know, out of instinct, he would do his best to prevent this kind of thing from happening, so he really couldn't guarantee what he would do, so he didn't dare to answer Yu'er's question!

"Why didn't you speak, didn't you answer? Did I guess it?" Wei Yu continued to ask aggressively, but Wei Xincheng just lowered his head and clenched his teeth, without saying a word.

Crystal tears slid down the face from the corners of his eyes, Brother Yu no longer knew what he was feeling in his heart right now, whether he was more resentful or more disappointed.

The surroundings suddenly became quiet, and after a while, Wei Xincheng suddenly covered his face with his hands, and suspicious water stains gradually spread between his fingers.

As a man, he deserves tears, but who can tell him that he has done something wrong, and his husband won't forgive him, so what should he do? what to do?

Seeing this scene, Brother Yu was shocked, and his whole body froze on the bed, not knowing how to react.

He and Wei Xincheng's childhood sweethearts, since he was a child, he has never seen this person shed tears, no matter how tired or hard their life is, even if they are so confused that they can't see the future, but right now, this person actually shed tears ?

The heart that forced himself to cool down finally softened. Brother Yu lifted the mattress, curled up and rolled off the bed, and then crawled into Wei Xincheng's arms. Brother Yu stretched out his hand, hesitating again and again After that, he still hugged Wei Xincheng.

Burying her head into Wei Xincheng's chest, letting her tears wet the front of Wei Xincheng's chest, Brother Yu cried out with a choked voice, condensing all her grievances into one sentence: "Wei Lang, You say you, why are you willing to be so cruel to me?" Sensing Wei Yu's movements, Wei Xincheng froze.

He thought his life was over, without Yu'er guarding him, what's the point of status if he guarded these rights?

Only myself is left alone, so who will he show if he is under one person and above ten thousand people?

But unexpectedly, just when he was in despair, he was able to make a turnaround, and his Yu'er loved him a little more after all.

Stretching out his hand, hugging the person in his arms tightly, Wei Xincheng buried his head in Wei Yu's neck, no longer caring about the man's face, letting the tears spread uncontrollably.

"Yu'er, Yu'er, I'm sorry, it's all my fault, I will treat you well in the future, as long as I have it, I will give it all to you." "Yu'er, I'm sorry, I know you don't Maybe you don't blame me, but I beg you to give me a chance, I swear, I will never mess up again in the future, give me a chance, please, okay? Okay?" Wei Xincheng hugged Wei Yu's arm more and

more The tighter it is, the harder it is to let go.

Remembering what Chen Xi said to him just now, Brother Yu's pair of watery phoenix eyes suddenly closed tightly, and then nodded slightly, Brother Yu leaned against Wei Xincheng's ear, He whispered: "Okay." It is undeniable that he still loves Wei Lang. He loves Wei Lang to the bottom of his heart. He loves him so much that he would rather die. How can he really have the courage to leave him?

Let the past go, he won't mention it again in the future, after all these twists and turns, they can be considered to have untied the knot in their hearts, and hope that from now on, he can stay with Wei Lang forever and spend the rest of his life in peace and stability!

Identifying Wei Lang is his own choice, whether it is bitter or sweet, there is only one way he can do, and he will walk blindly to the dark!