Chapter 72 The Heavy Big Guy

And once Lei Che became serious, he would say whatever he said, and there was no way for him to be clever and opportunistic.

If it were an ordinary day, standing on him for two hours would not be so difficult, but the bad thing is that the posture required by the master is too straight, and Chen Xi's calf started to feel numb and sore after standing on him for a while up.

Originally, he wanted to use his brain a little bit to lighten the burden on his body, but Chen Xi rolled his big eyes from side to side, and there was a ghost in his heart.

While pretending to be nonchalant and sneaking glances at Lei Che's direction, while trying to bend his legs slightly, Chen Xi held his breath, but before he could do it, he was frightened out of his wits by Lei Che's sudden raise of his head. .

"Stand up for me, what's the matter? I can't speak well, right? Do you still want your rabbit legs? Believe it or not, I will add two hours to you." Lei Che knew from the

beginning This ghost won't be obedient, so he already has a strategy to deal with it. It seems that he is stirring the wontons in the pot with an iron spoon, but in fact he has been staring at the little guy from the corner of his eye. Grab a current one.

When he heard that the time would be increased, Chen Xi was so frightened that he trembled and shook his head vigorously.

"Master, don't, don't add, Xiaoxi doesn't dare!" After Chen Xi said this, all the energy was gone, and he leaned against the wall with his head drooping, and continued to stand bitterly as punishment.

After talking about two hours, he actually stood there for two hours, waiting for Lei Che to mercifully say that it's okay, Chen Xi's whole body immediately went limp, and he slumped on the ground in a state of embarrassment.

"Why are you still standing there in a daze? Do you want to eat wontons, why don't you hurry over here?" Lei Che stared, but his attitude was still vicious.

After hearing this, Chen Xi shrunk his neck and didn't dare to object at all. He stretched out his little paw and rubbed his calf secretly. Chen Xi supported the wall and climbed up, and limped to Lei Che's side.

If it had been changed before, she would have jumped into Lei Che's arms long ago, begging to be fed, but now, Chen Xi felt a little uncertain, and quietly raised his eyelids to observe Lei Che's reaction. The little hands twisted the sleeves, and after twisting them for a while, they called out in a soft voice: "Master?"

As long as this little bastard is acting cute, Lei Che will become temperless no matter how much he has a temper. Glancing at the little guy, Lei Che let out a long breath, patted his crossed legs helplessly, and signaled Chen Xi to sit over.

"What's the matter? Next time you dare to make me angry, you can stand for four hours, and next time you will have eight. You can figure it out yourself. If you don't come here, where can you sell sweet deer?" Chen Xi was still a little hesitant

. After thinking about it for a while, he didn't dare to go forward, for fear that the master would lure the enemy into the depths, and when he was caught, he would press him down and spank his ass severely.

It wasn't until he was sure that Lei Che didn't have that intention, that Chen Xi moved his calf and got close to Lei Che's body, wriggling his ass, and took a place in front of Lei Che's body.

"Hey, let's eat, don't you like the taste so much? Why don't you dare to reach out?" Lei Che stuffed the spoon in Chen Xi's little paw, then gestured with his chin to point He pointed in the direction of the iron pot.

During the two hours when Chen Xi was punished to stand, this pot of wontons had long since exhausted its heat, but luckily it was not cold, so it was just right to eat now.

Chen Xi has always been the most active in eating. The reason why he is so abnormal today is not because he made a mistake just now, so he dare not be too presumptuous. Hearing Lei Che's favor, Chen Xi immediately felt pardoned, quickly and forcefully scooped up a large spoonful and stuffed it into his mouth, stretching his neck and staring at himself with choking.

Lei Che has always been curious about the structure of this little guy's mouth. He obviously has a small cherry mouth, but it has an amazing capacity. Every time you think he will never be able to stuff things in, he can always Out of your expectation.

After eating and drinking enough, his legs no longer hurt, and Chen Xi started to tremble again. He threw himself on the stone bed, rubbed his face against the mattress, and hummed comfortably. The matter that made Lei Che angry was forgotten.

This character also makes Lei Che have mixed feelings. The advantage is that even if he is severely punished by him, this little guy will never hold his grudges. Remember to hit, a typical no-brainer.

"Stop rubbing it, it's getting late, take off your clothes and go to bed!" Lei Che hurriedly stepped forward after cleaning up the bottomed iron pot, pinching Chen Xi's upturned buttocks and urged.

"Take off... take off your clothes?" Why do you want to take off your clothes? You used to sleep with your grandfather without taking off your clothes? Chen Xi stared blankly at the spot, without any response for a long time.

"What's the matter again? Why are you standing there in a daze? You haven't sold out your sugarcane yet? Why didn't I answer when I was talking to you?" Chen Xi blew his beard and stared, but after he finished speaking, the little guy didn't respond to him. Lei Che stopped what he was doing, slapped his head fiercely, and then used his big hands to pull Chen Xi's body recklessly. gown.

"Ah, lord, what do you want to do again?" Suddenly recovered from his stupefaction, Chen Xi screamed, instinctively wrapped his arms around his chest to protect himself, then took a step back in panic, and used his anti-thief Those small eyes stared at Lei Che intently.

What does he want to do again? He didn't do anything out of the ordinary, did he? Why is this little bastard talking so irritatingly?

"What are you doing? What do you think I'm doing? Undress you? Aren't you going to sleep? Why don't you take off your clothes when you sleep?" Lei Che stepped forward unabated, but Chen Xi was so frightened that he almost jumped up. The guy knew that he was no match for his men, so he warned Lei Che with trembling fingers not to go forward, then took a deep breath, calmed down his messy mood, and began to reason with Lei Che.

"Don't try to trick me, I didn't need to take off my clothes before, why should I make an exception this time?" "I didn't take off my clothes before

because I didn't have the conditions. The stone bed was covered with hay. If you take off your clothes and go to bed, don't you have to be covered in grass clippings?" , besides, the weather in this early spring, and the cave is quite cold, are you trying to freeze someone to death when you take off your clothes and go to bed?" Lei Che's face was not red, his heart was not beating, his face was straight, his face was righteous, and he was reasonable. It is clear and logical.

"But...but..." Chen Xi originally wanted to say that he was a clean brother, how could he be honest with a man? But after thinking about it, he was already married, and he was not innocent for a long time, his face gradually turned red, his small mouth was murmured, Chen Xi couldn't say a word for a long time, this time, it was his turn to be speechless It can be said.

"It's a bastard, take off your clothes quickly, don't force me to be rough!" Lei Che raised his eyebrows and stared at him, as if he had become impatient.

After threatening, Lei Che didn't care about the little guy's pitiful appearance with red eye circles and he was about to cry from shame, he started to take off his robes, and even blew his hooligan whistle out of tune while taking off his clothes.

Watching the old hooligan's clothes decrease one after another, Chen Xi stomped his feet in shame, but his grandfather had issued an ultimatum just now, and Chen Xi was just a cowardly rabbit, and he didn't have the guts to resist to the end.

So, when Lei Che took off only his obscene trousers, Chen Xi just took off the girdle. Lei Che didn't force Chen Xi, but just lowered his head and took a look at his crotch. Then, In front of Chen Xi, he said helplessly: "Hey, the thing is too big, I can hardly fit the pants." Following the seam of his trousers, he put his hand in and weighed his own dick, and continued to murmur shamelessly: "Hey, it's so heavy, it's a hindrance to walking." After finishing speaking,

Lei Che lifted the quilt and got into the He got into the soft blanket and turned his firm back to the stunned Chen Xi.

Big, can't fit? Shen? Walking in the way? Me, me, me, I'm in your way, Chen Xi covered his face in embarrassment, trembling all over with anger, tossing around for a while, either stamping his feet or spinning around.

As for Lei Che, as if he had fallen asleep, he didn't even respond. Now, Chen Xiqi's head was buzzing, and his big wet eyes looked left and right, wishing to find a murder weapon to occupy that place. The old hooligan who occupied his crib was chopped into eight pieces. Chen Xi is a brother after all, and he can't be as bold and unrestrained as a man. Even if he took off his coat, he still wore a thin inner coat.

However, the clothes here are really light and thin, almost like a layer of gauze, and it has no effect of concealing shame. On the contrary, because of the faint effect, it looks very attractive.

Twisting his fingers, he walked and stopped all the way, but Chen Xi hesitated for a long time just the distance to the stone bed.

As for Lei Che, he seemed to have fallen asleep, but in fact his tiger eyes were wide open, his ears were pricked up to listen to the movement behind him. The moment Chen Xi approached, he suddenly jumped up and stretched out his hand to drag the little guy onto the bed. , Covered in the bed, pulled closer to his arms.

"Don't pee, I just don't want to touch you, it scares you, but I can tell you in advance, you will be my man sooner or later, a little mentally prepared, don't wait until the time when I really want to pick you When it was peaches, you spoiled my fun by crying and whining, that's all right, go to sleep, I'm going to go hunting tomorrow." After Lei Che raised his voice and said these vulgar words, he immediately put his chin on the bed. In the nest of Chen Xi's neck, he slowly closed his eyes.

As for Chen Xi, upon hearing this, the heat emitted from his body was turned up again, and his whole body was about to burn.

Old bastard, stinky rascal, how can he sleep with your heavy big guy on his ass?