Chapter 21 Chen Xi's Caution

It hurt so much that his hands hurt, Chen Xi stopped his movements out of breath, and glanced at Brother Ming who was full of dissatisfaction and glared at him viciously, Chen Xi pursed his lips, still feeling puzzled.

With a small face raised, Chen Xi said nervously, "Master, he slapped me!"

"Slap me back!" After hearing this, Lei Che replied without thinking.

After receiving the order, Chen Xi's eyes flashed with joy, and he poked vigorously with the back of his little hand, then raised his palms, and slapped Ming Ge'er's thick and rough face left and right.

Chen Xi's beating strength may not be great, but he is very serious. Every time, his little hand is raised high, aiming at one direction and falling hard.

The sound of "slapping" slaps in the face, mixed with Brother Ming's screams and curses, reached Chen Xi's ears, making his nose sore, and he wanted to cry!

Since he came to Yangzi Village, he had been bullied by this person. This was the first time that it was his turn to bully others.

The weather in early spring was very gloomy and cold, and Chen Xi was wearing thin clothes, but even so, lovely beads of sweat were still overflowing from his small nose, and he was so tired that he was panting heavily.

During this process, Brother Ming still wanted to fight back, but was firmly suppressed by Lei Che, his arms were twisted behind his back, and he was numb from the pain. He robbed the man's brother, but no one dared to do this to him. Who was not inferior and cowardly, and swallowed his anger?

Where does Brother Ming still have the arrogance at the beginning? Her hair was messy, her cheeks were red and swollen, and she was crying with snot and tears. The rouge and gouache she applied were washed away by tears and stuck to her face, making her eyes even hotter!

"Lei Che, Lei Che, even if there is no real relationship between you and me, there is still a relationship between husband and wife. How can you treat me like this, a heartless man?" Brother Ming really couldn't bear it, and cried towards Lei Che. Haw's admiration shows weakness.

Hearing this, Chen Xi glanced nervously at Lei Che, fearing that Master would really soften his heart, took a few breaths, and after he had almost rested, he quickly stepped forward and said, "Master, he even scratched me!"

Chen Xi spoke with red eyes, choked his nose, rolled up his sleeves, and the long red marks on his arms were all Ming Geer's masterpiece just now.

Lei Che lowered his head to see the incriminating evidence left on Chen Xi's little arm, and then raised his head to see the little guy who was about to cry, and couldn't hold back his anger.

"You son of a bitch, why didn't you say it sooner? Scratch it back, scratch it hard!"

Hearing this, Brother Ming widened his eyes in horror, while Chen Xi lowered his head, and only Brother Ming could see it. From the angle of view, a smug smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

Although he is sometimes dull, stupid, and can't figure out many things, but as a brother, he is still cautious, and he learned from Brother Ming after he came to Yangzi Village .

After bullying him in the past, this person would always show off in front of him triumphantly: "Only a brother with a bit of tricks will be favored more in front of men, like you, a pig who deserves to live is not as good as a dog!" After the vicious sarcasm was over, the man cocked his buttocks, twisted and left, leaving him curled up on the spot, his whole body hurting unbearably, but he couldn't shed any tears. Unexpectedly, the sadness enveloped him, Hate yourself for being useless, hate the injustice of fate!

But right now, he actually used his own way to treat his own body, it was like a dream.