Chapter 28 The soft and cute sweet husband!

Waiting to walk out of the old village chief's house again, Lei Che couldn't close his mouth in joy.

I didn't expect this old man to be so talkative, so he almost gave him the whole mountain. Also, who else would dare to live in the deep mountains and old forests except him?

Lei Che carefully put the certificate of land exchange back in his chest, and put it close to his body. After saying goodbye to the old village chief, he stretched out his hand, took the little hand of his husband, and walked towards home .

"Let's go, Xiaoxi, go home with my master, the village chief said, anyway, no one wants our broken adobe house, so we can not take it back for now, let us live for a while, how about it, after returning home, Xiaoxi Send the clothes back to others. My master has a bad reputation in the village. If I go with you, I am afraid that people will not open the door for you. Just this time, Xiaoxi sent the clothes back by herself. Remember to make it clear that I will not collect dirty things in the future. The clothes are gone, the work is so tiring, and the water is so cold, my heart is so distressed, as for tonight's dinner, I will go to the mountains again, Xiaoxi told me, do you still want to eat chicken?" Lei Che turned his head, Looking at the little husband who was walking side by side, trying to keep up with his pace, the radian of the crack at the corner of his mouth became wider and wider.

Chicken? Hearing this, Chen Xi's big eyes lit up immediately, and he stretched out his small tongue to lick around the corner of his mouth, and he seemed to smell the delicious smell again between his nostrils.

"Master, can I still have chicken to eat tonight?"

Chen Xi asked cautiously in that soft voice, raised his small face, looked at Lei Che expectantly, and blinked his big eyes. Blinking, Lei Che nodded viciously without even thinking about it.

"Yes, of course, if Xiaoxi likes to eat, I will catch it for you every day in the future. It won't be too much trouble anyway. I will wait for the day when I can spare some time, catch a few of them and bring them back to be kept in captivity, so that I can eat them whenever I want in the future. Eat!"

Lei Che answered straightforwardly, whenever he thought of the beautiful life in the future, he would giggle silly, making his simple and honest face become obscene.

"Master, I...I want to eat!" Chen Xi's other small hand also climbed onto Lei Che's thick arm, shaking it slightly, his small eyes were timid, and there was a hint of hope, not to mention how dumbfounded he was. Cute!

"Okay, I'll catch you. We'll eat beggar chicken tonight, and we'll tear off a chicken thigh and a chicken wing for Xiaoxi!" Lei Che stretched out his hand and pinched Chen Xi's little face. The touch really makes him want to stop!

"And... want chicken breasts!" Chen Xi continued to shake Lei Che's arm, his big eyes were bent into crescents, and he said with a shy face that he wanted to make an inch of it.

There was a deep dimple on each cheek, and two small canine teeth were exposed in this smile, Lei Che's eyes were straightened, and he swallowed meaninglessly, just like a kid who just opened his mind.

"Okay, you can do whatever you say, I will listen to you!" Lei Che finally came back to his senses, and immediately agreed boldly, then stretched out his hand, and gently patted the top of Chen Xi's head. .

This little guy is so good at acting like a baby, he didn't wait for his answer at the first time, this little hand kept shaking his arm until his bones were shattered.

Lei Che thinks, even if this little husband insists on wanting the sun that day, he still has to rack his brains to take it off for him!

No wonder when I was in Huaxia Kingdom, the soldiers trained by my subordinates were obviously strong men, but they liked to keep a few chubby little pets by their side.

It's a chinchilla and a hamster, holding it in the palm of your hand and sucking it when you have nothing to do, the originally cold and hard face, at that moment tenderness can ooze water.

In the past, Lei Che would laugh at them, saying that the good old men were made to look like pussies, but now, after raising one himself, he realized that this soft and cute little guy is as tough as steel, and also Irresistible existence!