Chapter 29 It feels like a dream!

After returning home, Chen Xi put away all the clothes on the drying line on tiptoes. It took less than an afternoon in the early spring weather, and the clothes would definitely not be dry. Great effort, although it is still a little wet, but it does not prevent Chen Xi from returning the clothes to the various households!

Petite, but holding a big wooden bucket in his arms, filled with a basket full of clothes, Chen Xi walked It was a bit difficult to walk, and she staggered to Lei Che, raised her small face and said goodbye to Lei Che: "Master, I'm going to deliver the clothes now!

" It hurt, Lei Che couldn't help stretching out his hand, pinched Chen Xi's little face that was puffy from the cold, and then the tiger's mouth caught the edge of the wooden barrel, and he carried it to his shoulder with all his strength.

This body is still too weak, with such a little weight on the shoulders, it will feel a little strenuous. It seems that starting tomorrow, the plan of exercising will be put on the agenda as soon as possible!

"Let's go, Xiaoxi, I just want to go up the mountain, and I will take you all the way. I will carry you the distance to the entrance of the village. If you have thin arms and legs, don't I feel sorry for you if you are crushed?" Lei Che said in a rough voice. After finishing speaking, he stretched out his other hand, and regardless of whether Chen Xi was still in a state of dullness, he took the little guy's hand and walked out of the yard.

Slightly raising his eyes, the man's generous back and the wooden bucket on his shoulders were directly reflected in his eyes. Chen Xi's nose was sour and his eyes were slightly red. He felt that everything in front of him was as unreal as a dream!

He is about to be weak, but there has never been a day when life is as easy as it is today, without doing dirty work that is not within his ability, without being afraid of punching and kicking, and having a man who knows how to care for others. .

Chen Xi's eyes became redder as he thought about it, and he couldn't help sobbing, his small body twitched, and soon Lei Che in front of him noticed something was wrong.

Throwing his head suddenly, Lei Che's swift action startled Chen Xi, his eyes widened, and naturally he didn't have time to cover his red eye sockets.

"Xiaoxi, what's the matter, Master's hand is so strong, it hurts you? You've been walking for a day, so you're exhausted? Why don't you come here, Master will hold you with this empty hand!" Lei Che didn't understand. For the reason, I can only look for the reason indiscriminately, but I don't know that saying this made Chen Xi's tears even more unstoppable.

No, I can't go on being so pretentious anymore. A brother who is always crying can't bring good luck to the man. He finally hoped for a good day, but he can't let the master despise him.

The petite man raised his toes and jumped vigorously. Chen Xi tried to hug the wooden barrel on Lei Che's shoulder back to his arms, but found sadly that his short hands couldn't reach it at all.

Sniffing, Chen Xi twisted his fingers and begged, "Master, we've arrived at the head of the village, I... I should go deliver the clothes!"

Hearing this, Lei Che pondered for a moment, then nodded dully, He was a rough old man, and his thoughts were not so delicate. As soon as Chen Xi changed the subject, he forgot to ask why this little guy had red eyes just now!

Slowly lowering the wooden barrel on his shoulders, and handing it over to Chen Xi's arms, Lei Che stretched out his big hand and crushed Chen Xi's small earlobe, then frowned and said: "Okay, remember to go early and come back early!" , stay at home and wait for the master to come back, do you hear me?"

Nodding fiercely, Chen Xi turned around and ran towards the village in a bumpy manner.

He was holding a big wooden bucket in his arms, his center of gravity was already unstable, and he was running in such a hurry, it was as if he was pregnant with a cub, not to mention how funny it was.

But this scene, falling into Lei Che's eyes, made his brows frowned even tighter, enough to pinch a fly to death.

"Little boy, why are you running? Is there a mountain monkey chasing you? Damn, if I dare to fall and touch you, I'll see if I come back and kill you!"

This loud shout made Chen Xi stop obediently. Lei Che opened his mouth and just wanted to praise this little husband for being obedient, but the next moment, Chen Xi's steps quickly alternated. disappears around the corner.

Fuck, this made Lei Che furious, he raised his big foot and kicked the stones beside him fiercely.

This little bastard, his mother, is really worrying!