Chapter 147 Grandpa is actually angry with the brat?

Along the way, he returned safely to the big house on the mountain. Without Chen Xi's knowledge, he had completely gotten rid of the past.

After welcoming the little husband and the cub back to their nest, Lei Che hurried into the firewood room, and brought out a large pile of firewood, which was used to burn the kang and the earth dragon.

There are not many people living in this half a month, and the big house is very cold. Lei Che has to quickly adjust the temperature. After all, the little husband who just gave birth and the little boy who has just landed for a long time are most afraid of severe cold up.

Chen Xi was wearing a small cotton quilt and was wrapped in a quilt. In fact, he didn't feel cold at all, but seeing his grandfather busy himself inside and out for him made him feel extra heartwarming.

"Master, the temperature in the room is almost up, you can rest!"

Hearing this, Lei Che's big mouth immediately opened behind his ears!

Yo, little bastard, do you know that you feel sorry for your masters? Not bad, not bad, I am really pleased.

"It's okay, I'm not tired, Xiaoxi is waiting, I'm going to burn the wall of fire!" Lei Che foolishly wiped his forehead, then continued to pick up the firewood and walked out of the house, although the weight on his body was not light , but the pace under his feet was much lighter.

Seeing this scene, Chen Xi sighed softly and shook his head helplessly.

My old man has such a bad temper, he can't be idle at all, letting him sit down for a while is more uncomfortable than killing his old man. During the few months he was pregnant with the cub, the old man followed him inseparably and waited on him, It must be aggrieved!

After Lei Che finished burning the firewall, with a disheveled face, he got into the warehouse again, put the crib made in advance on his shoulders, and moved it into the bedroom.

As soon as Chen Xi raised his head, he saw Lei Che scurrying around with a gray cat face, this funny scene made Chen Xi couldn't help but burst out laughing.

Beckoning to Lei Che, Chen Xi called his masters to the bedside!

Lei Che was busy assembling the crib at first, but when he saw Chen Xi waving at him, he thought it was something, so he quickly put down what he was doing, and walked over with a courteous expression.

As a result, as soon as he sat down on the edge of the bed, Chen Xi leaned over and wiped Lei Che's face with his soft and smooth hands.

"Grandpa, can you be more careful, look at this gray face, you really don't care at all!"?

Not only his movements are gentle, but also the tone of his words. Looking at her husband who is close at hand, she looks stupid, as if she has been possessed by an evil spirit.

Swallowing a few mouthfuls of saliva greedily, Lei Che clenched his big hand and then loosened it, loosened it and clenched it again, and finally reached out and grabbed Chen Xi's shoulder.

"Xiaoxi, that, you let Grandpa kiss, let Grandpa kiss?" Hearing this, Chen Xi's little face flushed, and then he lowered his head, his big eyes glanced around, awkwardly I know where to look.

Why is my father so straightforward? If you want to kiss him, just come directly. If you ask him, he will not know how to answer? If you nod, I am afraid that you will think that he is not

reserved, so you don't nod If you don't want to talk about it, and you are afraid that the master will dislike him for being too reserved, what can he do?

Lei Che saw Chen Xi's dawdling and didn't give a pleasant word, so he lost his temper immediately, but this precious lump, He didn't dare to use a strong one like before.

"Xiaoxi, you let Grandpa kiss, Grandpa can't help it anymore, Grandpa is also a big man, strong, young and energetic, you know that, right? ? "

While swallowing his saliva, Lei Che approached his big mouth tentatively.

Seeing the situation, Chen Xi closed his eyes embarrassingly, his long eyelashes trembled, very seductive, his small mouth opened slightly, with a posture of listening and respecting, Lei Che saw this After one scene, the blood surged up immediately, and his forehead became hot.

He pressed Chen Xi's head violently, and put that sweet little mouth into his big mouth. Lei Che tasted it ferociously and hungrily, which can be described as very wild!

It's been a few days since I've been intimate with my little husband, and Lei Che is about to suffocate himself. He just feels that this little guy's mouth is as sweet as honey, and he can't bear to spit it out after eating it. Out.

"Uh, uh, lord, let go...let go, Xiaoxi can't breathe...he's breathing!

Chen Xi's little face was flushed from suffocation, and his upper and lower lips were still held in his mouth, so he finally said out of breath He said such a whole sentence.

Although Lei Che was unwilling to let go of the delicious food in his mouth after hearing this, a pair of big hands dishonestly got into the bed where Chen Xi was, step by step. Lei Che touched Chen Xi's thigh.

Lei Che's eyeballs were a little red, I don't know if it was because of anxiety, or because of other reasons.

" Xiaoxi, put the baby in the crib tonight, the one over there , Grandpa did it when you were pregnant, and baby, can you let Grandpa kiss you tonight? "Kiss well? I'm afraid it's not just as simple as kissing? The master's words are really tactful!

Chen Xi's little face turned even redder, and he didn't know whether he should nod happily? There were indeed quite a few days He also thought about not being hugged by the master, but if he was too eager, he was afraid that the master would wink and call him "Little Sao Gua" with a wretched face!

"Xiaoxi, good little Xi, just nod your head, I'm almost suffocating to death, you can't let me stop you after giving birth to a cub, Xiaoxi should know how strong your needs are? Xiaoxi Mr. Xi can't force Master to find someone else, can he?" Lei Che tried to persuade him anxiously, scratching his ears and cheeks.

When Chen Xi heard this, his eyes immediately turned red.

"No, you can't find someone else, didn't you say it? As long as Xiaoxi's, how can you not count?" This is still during the confinement period, and the emotions are very sensitive. Hearing Lei Che say this, even if he knows it is impossible When he really went to find someone else, Chen Xi still burst into tears anxiously.

"Don't cry, don't cry, I said the wrong thing, it's all my nonsense, it's all my fault, Xiaoxi, don't cry!" Lei Che's heart ached so badly, he frowned and gave a quick answer. With a slap in the face, he nodded and bowed down again to apologize.

This ear scrape really hit the face, making Lei Che's dark old face flushed, and now Chen Xi couldn't stop the tears from his heartache, streaming down his small face.

"Master, how could you hit yourself? Xiaoxi stopped crying, then you love Xiaoxi, love Xiaoxi!" Chen Xi didn't care about being reserved anymore, and took the initiative to stretch out her small arms to wrap around Lei Che's thick Neck, blushing little face, slightly parted legs, so that Lei Che's big hand left under the quilt could smoothly play tricks.

This cute and active appearance made Lei Che so beautiful, Lei Che's expression suddenly became obscene, he bent his head, and pecked Chen Xi's eyebrows back and forth, and the big hand naturally became even more Being dishonest, he fumbled around, and within a short while Chen Xi's face was flushed red, and he was so breathless in Lei Che's arms!

"Grandpa, don't, don't be like this, tonight, how about tonight, the brat is still watching, I'm so ashamed!" Chen Xi lowered his head and hid it in Lei Che's chest weakly, and replied in a low voice.

Upon hearing this, Lei Che diverted his attention and looked at the little boy who was placed on the inside of the bed.

Damn, when did this little bastard wake up? Unexpectedly, he didn't even make a sound, staring at a pair of big black eyes without blinking, curiously watching his father doing bad things to his mother's father.

"Little bastard, you are such a rascal at such a young age, can you see your mother's father? Believe it or not, I will beat you to death!" Lei Che bluffed and raised his big hand while threatening his face.

The kid seemed to have sensed that the situation was not good. After blinking his eyes, he immediately closed his mouth and burst into tears the next moment.

The earth-shattering howling sounds, as if he had been wronged so much.

Lei Che's face suddenly turned constipated, feeling that something was wrong.

Sure enough, the cute and sweet husband who was nestled in his arms just now suddenly changed his face. After staring at him fiercely with his big eyes, his little paws pushed him away unceremoniously.

"Hurry up and assemble the crib. A big guy sticking around here will only bully my little tiger."

Hearing this, Lei Che was really annoyed. He originally wanted to refute a few words, but was warned again by his little husband. After casting a ruthless glance, Lei Che could only slump his shoulders and leave the bedside with a cowardly expression like a disliked tiger. Ever since that little boy came into the world, Lei Che found himself The status of the family has plummeted!

Now this family seems to have become the world of that brat, whoever doesn't agree with him will use his trump card - cry, I'll cry you to the ground, let's see if you accept it or not?

Loving mother is a lot of losers, let this little bastard be happy for a few years first, and when he can run and jump, I will drill you like a soldier, and when you cry like a girl, I will Fucking fuck you.

Lei Che secretly glanced at Little Huzi, thinking angrily in his heart, then reluctantly raised his legs, and walked towards the crib.

Sitting on the pony saddle, Lei Che assembled the crib in threes and fives. Lei Che pushed the crib to the side of the bed, and laid a bed and small pillows inside.

From tonight onwards, this place will be the temporary den for that brat, Lei Che can rely on Chen Xi for everything, but there is no need to discuss this matter.

Does the little bastard still want to occupy his little husband all the time and not let go? Want something good? Is it easy to bully me?

Let me tell you responsibly, what belongs to me is what belongs to me, even if you are my son, it is useless!

This home is Lao Tzu's territory, and your mother's father is Lao Tzu's female beast. If anyone dares to enclose Lao Tzu's territory without eyesight, I'll see if I don't kill him with one bite!

Xinkeng【How to Train Your Dragon to Be a Husband】will compete tomorrow, hope you can support!

You Zhi Zhi hopes that Er Huan will not be forgotten! Please please please!

[QAQ] I love you all,