Chapter 141

The fireworks that filled the night sky exploded one after another, and lasted for a quarter of an hour.

During this period, even though Chen Xi's big eyes were painfully open, he couldn't bear to blink!

It wasn't until the last fireworks scattered, and the night covered the world again, that Chen Xi recovered slightly from the shock.

Lei Che turned his head, looked at the little guy who was motionless, like a wooden man, and couldn't laugh or cry.

"Little bastard, you've been scared to death, haven't you? To put it bluntly, how did you prepare for this surprise?" Lei Che gently wrapped his arms around Chen Xi's shoulders, leaned his head against Chen Xi's ear, winking asked aloud.

Hearing this, Chen Xi finally came back to his senses completely, turned his head slightly, stared blankly at his grandfather's resolute face, opened his mouth, but didn't know what to say.

He hasn't read any books, and he is not as knowledgeable and reasonable as his sister-in-law. If he were to use his own words, I am afraid that there is only an empty sentence "It's so beautiful!", and then repeat it several times.

"The thief... the thief looks good!" Chen Xi hesitated for a long time, but decided to adopt his own grandfather's tone of voice, and responded with a pretentious manner.

When Lei Che heard this, he was slightly taken aback for a moment, but the next moment, he couldn't help laughing out loud. The loud "haha" sound could probably be transmitted ten miles away from this hill, this little bastard. Ah, why are you so cute and cute? Do you know where a thief looks good? Are you a thief? You also learned to steal Lao Tzu's speech, right?

"It's fine if you like it, as long as Xiaoxi likes it, I'll show you more beautiful fireworks after the fifteenth day of the first lunar month!" Lei Che patted Chen Xi's hairy head and promised solemnly.

And Shen Rui, who was at the side, just happened to hear this, and rolled his eyes speechlessly!

You don't need to make fireworks to make it happen, so there is no pressure to say this, right? His eldest brother has really changed a lot compared to before, and he actually squeezed his brother so cruelly just to please his husband! ?

However, although this world does not have the tradition of the Lantern Festival on the 15th day of the first lunar month, Shen Rui also wants to have a reunion festival with his family Ayi. When the time comes, holding a warm Lantern Festival in his hand and watching the fireworks all over the sky, it will be a joy A rare comfort and joy!

So this fireworks, Shen Rui thought about it, he really has no excuses to shirk it!

Shen Rui was a little helpless, sighed lightly, raised his head, and as soon as he looked up, he met his elder brother's eyes!

With a treacherous and naive smile on Lei Che's face, he raised his eyebrows towards Shen Rui, blinked his tiger eyes, and sent a secret signal of please, Shen Rui is so sweet to see!

He made a note of this account, he, Shen Rui, is a small-minded person, so don't let him find a chance to get it back in the future, otherwise he will definitely want his good big brother to taste the taste of being squeezed by his own brother.

The firecrackers and fireworks are also finished, tonight is the New Year's Eve, and I have to stay up all night to watch the New Year's Eve!

Lei Che and Shen Rui each took their husbands back home and closed the door.

Helping his baby pot-bellied monkey to lie down on the bed, Lei Che lit the red candle on the bedside table. The dim yellow light shone on Lei Che's slashed side face, making him look particularly masculine.

The little guy lay on his side by the bed, Lei Che bent down, stretched out his big hand to smooth Chen Xi's growing black hair, and coaxed in a rare and gentle voice: "Hey, go to sleep, tomorrow will be It's the first day of the new year, and I'm going out to pay New Year's greetings, you have a big belly, don't watch the year, I'm afraid you will be tired!" Indeed, he just woke up, just went out for a stroll, and Chen Xi felt tired again, His eyelids drooped silently, and Chen Xi then lazily stretched his waist and yawned!

The whole person became groggy again. Chen Xi found that he seemed to have suffered from the problem of 'falling asleep when the pillow is stained' since he was pregnant.

Today is the New Year's Eve, Chen Xi wants to open his eyes hard, stay with his grandfather to watch the New Year's Eve, stay up until dawn, and then wait for the sky to turn gray, then eat the first meal of the New Year with him, and finally go down the mountain together , Walk back to the village to pay New Year's greetings.

I kept cheering for myself in my heart, persevered, persisted, and couldn't close my eyes. After doing this for a long time, Chen Xi still half-closed his eyes, stubbornly confronting Duke Zhou.

There was no sound around him, only the sound of regular breathing. At first, Lei Che thought the little guy had fallen asleep. After a while, he took a closer look. Toad, with his eyes closed halfway, and his long eyelashes flickering from time to time, he is obviously not asleep.

"Xiaoxi, it's already midnight, be obedient, go to sleep, you are still pregnant, you can't stay up late!"

Lei Che stretched out his hand, and stroked the bangs on Chen Xi's forehead twice, in a soft and tireless voice again He coaxed softly.

At this moment, Chen Xi had reached the most critical point in his struggle, and was in a daze, but when he heard his master's voice, he still hesitated to respond, but the voice was as soft as a mosquito.

"Grandpa, I... I don't want to sleep, I want... I want to watch the new year with you!" This stuttering answer seemed to be drunk, but after hearing this, the old man Lei Che couldn't help it. It's like eating honey, it's sweet to the bottom of my heart.

" Be obedient, sleeping next to Grandpa can be regarded as guarding Grandpa, go to sleep, Grandpa will be here with you, and you won't go anywhere. "While speaking softly, Lei Che stretched out his hand to pat the little guy's back, just like coaxing a child, coaxing his little husband to fall asleep quickly.

Chen Xi struggled for a long time, and just got a few slaps from Lei Che like this The shooter gave up the revolution.

The darkness completely occupied his mind, driving the last ray of clarity out of the country. After Chen Xi muttered something in a low voice, he was completely dragged away by Duke Zhou to talk about his dream.

When the next day, which was the dawn of the new year, Chen Xi was awakened gently by his master in a daze.

"Xiaoxi, wake up, it's dawn, it's time to get up and eat dumplings! M was called by Lei Che for a long time before Chen Xi opened his eyes with difficulty, and then sat up from the bed in a daze with Lei Che's support.

The big eyes gradually gained focus, and sure enough, the sky was already dark, and the steaming dumplings had already been placed on the table beside the bed, each of them was full and energetic

. Grandpa stretched out his hand, Chen Xi was picked up by Lei Che, and carefully placed in front of the table. With the messy chicken nest head and hazy eyes, he began to feast on the dumplings on the table, and spread out a cruel siege. Kill.

After breakfast, Chen Xi put on new clothes again. After Chen Xi finished washing and dressing up, it was as if she had transformed from a slovenly little scruffy boy into a beaming, benevolent boy with a rosy face. Yes, it's very pleasing.

As soon as I stepped out of the door, I saw Shen Rui and Xie Yi who also walked out of the door. The two brothers were still the same as usual, not so particular, just said to each other, "Happy New Year" ?It's over, but it's Chen Xi and Xie Yi who have been polite to each other for a long time. During the conversation, the silver bell-like laughter reached the ears of the two elders, which made them unconsciously arouse. At the corner of my mouth, I feel that this new year is still very meaningful.

Shen Rui used to live in Shenjiazhuang, so this time, he planned to go back to Zhuangzi to pay New Year's greetings to his familiar fathers and villagers, while Lei Che was going to Yangzi Village at the foot of the mountain. Separated, each busy their own to go.

Lei Che was afraid that the bumpy mountain road would hurt his pregnant husband, so he drove the bullock cart and dragged the little guy to the foot of the mountain slowly.

At the moment, the foot of the mountain is quite lively, every household has come out of their homes, and went into other people's homes to pay New Year's greetings.

After Chen Xi and Lei Che arrived at their destination, they also joined this big team!

Along the way, only Chen Xi wore a complete set of bright red from top to bottom. This ostentatious walk in the streets and alleys was extraordinarily conspicuous.

Coupled with the big belly that is pregnant with the cub, it is even more eye-catching.

Some villagers recognized Lei Che, and they all stopped and exchanged polite words with Lei Che, and Lei Che was not unkind, so he responded very politely!

And after the buddies met with Chen Xi, after saying the New Year's greetings, the most talked about was Chen Xi, who was pregnant with a cub, slapped her stomach, reached out to touch, and bent down to listen to the movement. The elder brother who has been with the man for many years, but his stomach has not moved for a long time, can't hide his envy when he sees that Chen Xi is pregnant with the cub so quickly.

"Xi Geer, you are really lucky. Not only does the man turn his back on the evil, he hurts you like an eyeball, but also your stomach is so upbeat that you are pregnant with a cub so quickly, and you will definitely be more favored in the future! 〃"That's right, Xi Ge'er, it's almost time to give birth, don't forget to invite us to the full moon wine when the time comes! M's words from the left to the right almost lifted Chen Xi to the sky. Chen Xi has a big belly. Although it's not very convenient to move, the smile on his little face never faded!

"Don't worry, I'll let my master cook a good meal when the boy is full moon, and treat the whole village to a good meal." Chen Xi was also flattered and didn't know the north, south, east, west, north and south, so that this guy has always been stingy Hearing Chen Xi say this once, the brothers around him were even more delighted, their mouths seemed to be smeared with honey, and those nice words were like a cannonball It seemed uninterrupted.

Chen Ximing had a charming little face, surrounded by the crowd like stars holding the moon, smiling like a chrysanthemum.

He didn't expect that last year today he could only squat in a corner, starving and freezing, watching the villagers exchange blessings, but he seemed to be forgotten, unable to squeeze into the circle of big guys.

And in just one year, he changed from being envious of others to being envied by others. This earth-shaking change, even Chen Xi felt unreal!

All of this was brought to him by the master, and he will definitely cherish it! I especially cherish it!

He has nothing to repay his father, except to be a law-abiding husband who is determined to be a law-abiding husband, he only has this competitive stomach, which is still a New Year's gift to his father!