Chapter 46 Planning for the future nest

It was a wide open space, which Lei Che accidentally discovered yesterday when he went up the mountain to catch pheasants.

The soil here is much denser than the surrounding area, which is perfect for laying foundations, and it is surrounded by dense forests, forming a natural protective cover. If their nests are located in this place, they can avoid outsiders snooping and harassment.

Lei Che had already thought about it, and built a small two-story western-style building here. The bottom floor is a small earthen building, and a few earth dragons are dug into the foundation for heating in winter, and the top floor is a small bamboo building. A few windows are used to enjoy the shade in summer.

In the sunny part of the bamboo building, a small balcony of a few square meters is built with wooden boards to place some beautiful flowers and plants for the young husband.

In front of the gate, one mu of vegetable garden and one mu of orchard should be opened up, and finally another piece of land should be vacated to raise pheasants and wild rabbits caught on the mountain!

A cellar tens of meters deep was dug in the courtyard, where ice was stored in winter and ice was collected in summer. The young man's body was precious, and he couldn't stand the cold or the heat. Lei Che, as a man, knew all these details. Be thoughtful.

Two more steps to the top of the mountain, there is a buried spring, the surface is dark brown, and it feels wet at first glance. Insert a finger and pull it out, and the whole finger will be wet. It is also Lei Che. If you are lucky, you can inadvertently discover such a geomantic treasure.

After the spring is dredged, a canal can be dug to lead the spring water to the courtyard. On the one hand, it is convenient to use the sweet spring water anytime and anywhere. On the other hand, he wants to use it for his little husband. A pond is built out of clay, and after it is filled with spring water, a few huge and plump freshwater fish are raised in it, and a few hibiscus flowers and water lilies are planted in it!

Build a small gazebo by the pond, place a rockery, and build a long and winding corridor from the door to the gazebo.

The headspace of the corridor is not piled up with bricks and tiles, but densely covered with creepers and roses, so that it has charm without looking dull.

After waiting for the two peach trees planted in the orchard to grow strong, he set up a small swing between them. His little husband is still young, and he is still a child at heart, so he will definitely like it.

Then build a small wooden house on the plum tree to watch the sunrise and sunset. A long wooden ladder hangs down from the door of the wooden house until it reaches the ground.

Then enclose the entire ridiculously large courtyard with a verdant fence and it's literally a hideaway.

At that time, he will be the earth emperor in Fangtaoyuan, and he can only spoil this silly little idiot beside him. He works every day at sunrise and rests at sunset. Live adequately and securely.

And this little idiot might give him a litter of little idiots. At that time, he will carry one on his shoulder, hold another in his armpit, and hold another in his hand. The family will enjoy themselves happily!

Lei Che imagined the beautiful life in the future in his mind, with a simple and honest smile on his face, he let out a silly laugh.

In his previous life, he was the hero of the whole world and the people. For the glory of the country, he devoted himself to the glory of the country and died. But in his new life, he only wanted to be Xiaoxi's hero alone, to shield the little idiot from the wind and rain, and overcome obstacles.