Chapter 108 Going to the market to buy saplings

After waiting for a few days, when Lei Che said that he would take Chen Xi to choose saplings, Chen Xi was as happy as crazy, and ran around Lei Che's body stupidly, as if It's like having endless energy. , Turned around and came to the toy room, raised his wrist, untied the red silk tied around his wrist, took off the key and opened the lock, Chen Xi went straight to the ancient elf tree, tiptoed, and took a piece of paper from the branch. Straw hat.

It was woven for him by my grandfather a few days ago, using dried weeds as the raw material. The whole straw hat is arc-shaped, with a protruding brim that is neither too long nor too short, waiting for the sun to hit from the top of the head. , which happens to be able to cover his whole little face under the brim of the hat, so that it doesn't get sunburned at all.

What pleased Chen Xi the most was that the master decorated the straw hat with scattered pheasant tail feathers left over from the past. The red, blue and blue colors looked very beautiful. Chen Xi had never been willing to wear it, so he Carefully kept it in the toy room, and placed it at about the same distance from his money-stealing cat piggy bank.

Rarely, he stroked the brim of the straw hat with his small paws, and Chen Xi tore off the headband used to tie the hair from his hair, and then put the straw hat in his hand squarely on his head .

Bouncing out of the toy room, Chen Xi carefully locked the toy room again, then let go of the girl and ran out of the room, and approached Lei Che very ostentatiously.

Twisting his neck, Chen Xi tiptoed in front of Lei Che's eyeballs, raised his chin, and flaunted triumphantly: "Master, do you look good? Does it look good on me?" Lei Che heard

, He glanced at the little guy lightly, and then, like a big ox snorting, let out a long breath of foul air from his nose, then raised his big hand and rubbed his face bag, waiting for the big hand to take his face off, Then he immediately put on a startled expression, staring at the tiger's eyes, opening his mouth wide and exaggerating: "Wow, Xiaoxi is so handsome in this hat, I almost couldn't recognize it!"

When Chen Xi heard this, he didn't even notice that his grandfather was perfunctory. He became more and more complacent, his eyes almost grew to his forehead, and his chin was raised even higher. Che passed by.

When facing Lei Che face to face, half of Lei Che's body blocked Chen Xi's way. The little guy had been chased by Lei Che just now, and now he became more courageous. Seeing that someone dared to block him Lu, his big eyes stared fiercely, and the expression on his small face was ferocious. With his arms folded around his chest, he put on a look that he thought he was very aggressive, and stared at Lei Che coldly with his chin up. , the meaning is very clear, he will never give in, and he will never take a detour.

When Lei Che saw this scene, the corners of his mouth twitched, and the temples on both sides of his forehead twitched with anger. He really wanted to put a big ear scraper on it, and beat this lawless little bastard down, but he lazily raised his eyelids and looked The little guy looked so arrogant, and thought it was very funny, he let out a long sigh of relief, Lei Che nodded in understanding, then took a step back consciously, and bowed his body very cooperatively, posing "You The gesture of "please" seems to have reduced his status to a slave.

How can he raise a little husband, he just raised a little ancestor, okay, then let this little bastard be embarrassed for two days first, don't let me find a chance to clean up you, otherwise I won't smoke You cry father and mother, I'm sorry you call me 'Master' (

seeing Lei Che voluntarily backing down, Chen Xi's tail almost went up to the sky, he stretched out his small chest, twisted the rabbit's buttocks and kicked his legs, finally it was It was quite difficult to climb into the bullock cart, as if he felt that he was a little depreciated, then Chen Xi turned his head coldly, gave Lei Che a look of "you can figure it out", snorted coldly, and got into the car. into the blanket that Lei Che had already prepared, then took off the hat on his head and covered his face, tilted his head, and fell into a sound sleep.

Lei Che understands that look, isn't it just telling him to slow down when driving? Come on, take it easy, don't wake up that little ancestor, damn it, this little bastard really thinks of himself as an old Buddha? Give some sunshine and it will be bright, and you want to get on your face when you push your nose, right?

This action almost caused Lei Che to have a heart attack. He really wanted to get that little bastard who was playing a big role out and give him a hard spanking, but he hesitated again and again, so he decided to let it go!

Thinking about him, Lei Che is a big man, he must be measured, it's nothing to be angry with him, bear with it!

I've been a cowboy for a day or two, this bastard can sleep peacefully, see if I don't turn you into the gutter, this little bastard is so domineering and weird now, it's not because I'm used to it, Self-inflicted!

I think how well-behaved he was back then, when he was told to go east and dare not go west, and when he was told to lie down, he dared not squat. He twisted his robe with his little paws when he stared like a tiger, with a nervous expression on his face. Holding his head, weeping and begging for mercy.

But that can only be the past, and it will never come back. Now this little bastard just strokes the tiger's beard from time to time, but when his temper comes up, he dares to "bang bang" and kick the tiger's ass In the end, if you still feel wronged, you want him, a big tiger, to humbly let the rabbit down, it's going to be the opposite of the sky!

Hey, while Lei Che was driving the big ox, he lamented that things were right and people were wrong, and felt that he had aged dozens of years in an instant!

When he arrived at the market, Lei Che sighed softly, and stopped the oxcart resignedly, then stepped forward softly, intending to wake up the little guy who had been sleeping all the way.

Chen Xi fell into a drowsy sleep, when suddenly someone pushed his small body, disturbing his sweet dream, he shook his head and still couldn't wake up, so naturally he got up a bit angry, frowned and swept around After taking a look, Chen Xi reluctantly climbed out of the bullock cart. Chen Xi slammed his mouth, swayed under his feet, and fell headlong into Lei Che's chest again.

Lei Che had no choice but to lead the ox cart and Chen Xi at the same time, protecting the little guy in his arms, for fear of being bumped by the crowd coming and going!

The street they were going to was not the snack street, but fortunately, there were candied haws sellers yelling all the way here. Lei Che seized the opportunity and quickly bought two bunches from the candied haws seller, one on the left and the other on the right. Tucked into the little guy's loose little paws.

It's miraculous to say, when the candied haws got into his hand, the little claws were immediately clenched tightly, and the big eyes were no longer hazy, and they lit up in a jiffy, which made Lei Che stagger in fright, and tightened his big hands , almost strangled the big ox on the side!

Damn it, this bastard is cheating on his corpse! This scared me so much that I almost flew over with a slap. Although I stopped it in the end, the big yellow ox suffered a lot. It was strangled, and I couldn't even retract my tongue!

After eating something in his mouth, Chen Xi also became sober. He took a bite with his left hand and a bite with his right hand. He was happy to eat, and he followed Lei Che's buttocks, without his father holding him.

But it also saves a lot of heart after all. Lei Che finally had the opportunity to focus on the peddlers who were yelling and hawking. This sapling naturally wanted to sell other things, so he dug them all up and put them on sale. If you don't go out, won't you accompany those dealers to the bottom of the sky!

Under normal circumstances, these peddlers who sell tree seedlings just carry a seedling cultivated in a large pot with them, and the rest can only be described verbally. As for whether they can buy good seedlings, it depends on the purchaser. The eyesight and hearing of the family!

Other things might not work, but Lei Che thought he was quite good at this point, so he stepped forward to inquire with confidence.

As soon as this expert makes a move, he will know if there is any. The question Lei Che asked made the peddlers selling saplings tremble. If he moved out, he might have shot himself in the foot, so in the future, those who dare to surround Lei Che to sell will naturally be those who really have good products in their hands.

After picking and picking for a long time and asking a lot of questions, Lei Che finally negotiated with several sellers, and then made an appointment with them on the time and place, and waited for the delivery!

And during this period of time, Chen Xi was so obedient, he only knew how to eat with his big black eyes open, and didn't say a word.

By the time Lei Che finished his work, Chen Xi had already finished eating the candied haws in his hand, and stretched out his bright red tongue to lick the sticky candy sticking to the corner of his mouth, then consciously opened his legs and followed Lei Che's footsteps.

"Grandpa, what are we going to do later? Uh... um, I made an agreement with the cook who came to Joy last time, and I will go to his house to eat next time." Chen Xi twisted his fingers, tilted his body and poked out his head Go, said tentatively at Lei Che, faltering and whispering.

After Lei Che heard it, it was as if he didn't hear it at all, he didn't react at all, he didn't even bother to give alms, and continued to lead the big ox.

Seeing this scene, Chen Xi curled his lips, feeling very unwilling, and then ran two quick steps, shaking Lei Che's arm with his little paw, hum, if his master doesn't agree, he'll just play tricks and refuse to leave today!

"Grandpa, you talk, you talk! I want to eat, I just want to eat!" "

Eat, eat, eat, I will know to eat. Do you believe it when I eat it? Little bastard, go ahead and lead the way, you can find it." Let's eat if we can't find a way, you will starve me on an empty stomach today!" Lei Che was so entangled, he gritted his teeth, kicked the little guy's ass, and growled in a vicious voice .

Hearing this, Chen Xi was overjoyed, and couldn't help cheering, then he didn't care about his kicked ass, and ran ahead to lead the way like a little sparrow!