Chapter 23 Gentlemen who love you

Suddenly being lifted off the ground, Brother Ming's breathing became difficult, his face turned red, and he kept flapping his legs.

What's going on with Lei Che? Bewitched? Why did his attitude towards that brat change so much all of a sudden? You know, he's Kefu's brother!

In the eyes of Chen Xi, who barely reached 1.6 meters, Lei Che was as tall as a hill. At this moment, Lei Che held Brother Ming in his palm, So much so that Brother Ming's stomach was almost at the same level as Chen Xi's head, how could he kick it? He doesn't know how to do the splits, he simply can't hit that high!

But Chen Xi didn't want to let it go, and he didn't dare to open his mouth to make any more demands. With a bitter face, he meditated for a moment with a sad expression. After a while, Chen Xi's big eyes lit up.

Clenching his fists, Chen Xi stepped back step by step, until the visual distance was almost the same, then he put on a fierce face, poked his neck, and rushed towards Brother Ming's stomach.

Speed ​​up, speed up, speed up again, Chen Xi's calf kept alternating, like a small cannonball, and finally hit Brother Ming's stomach.

"Woo...cough cough cough!" The eyeballs suddenly widened, almost protruding from the eye sockets, Brother Ming's stomach was suddenly hit by this blow, his whole body was convulsed with pain, he instinctively wanted to bend his body to relieve the pain, but found that he It was being lifted in mid-air, and there was no point of force at all.

Lei Che was also a little dumbfounded, he didn't expect Chen Xi to choose to headbutt him? Hehe, sure enough, this rabbit also bites people when it is in a hurry.

Turning around, walking to the wall with big feet, Lei Che threw Ming Ge'er out of the dilapidated wall yard like a dead dog with one arm.

"Get out, let me see you bullying my little husband again, and beat you once when I see you, until all your friends don't know you!" After the fierce threat, Lei Che didn't care about Brother Ming. Life and death, slapping hands, returning to Chen Xi.

As a result, as soon as he got close to Chen Xi, he saw the little guy stretch out his small hand with a flattering expression, and there was a tender bird's egg that had just been peeled off its shell.

"Master, eat it while it's still hot!" When he said this, Chen Xi looked a little nervous, because he wasn't sure whether he would be greeted with appeasement or fists!

"Hey, it's not in vain to hurt you. I don't want to eat it. You can eat it. The egg is not big enough to fit between my teeth. After eating it, I will accompany you to wash the clothes and give them back. Don't collect dirty clothes from now on, I

am capable enough to support you!" Lei Che is not talking big, he really has that ability, as the king of special forces in the new century, after cruel survival of the fittest, the entire Huaxia Kingdom As the only one who dared to use the codename "Mad Dragon", Lei Che thought that there was nothing he couldn't do.

After Chen Xi heard this, he stood there in a daze, unable to recover for a long time, but the next moment, his little hand trembled, and the bird egg in his palm rolled down to the ground, covered in dust all over his body. .

"Hey, you bastard, what's your reaction? You don't believe me?" Lei Che glared at Chen Xi angrily, then bent down, picked up the dusty bird egg, walked to the water tank, Scooped up the water to wash it off, and finally returned to Chen Xi.

Chen Xi didn't know why he was so careless just now, seeing Lei Che approaching him, his body stiffened instantly, and he was about to cry from fright.

"Master, Lord, I didn't mean it, you...you..." Can you stop hitting me?

As a result, before Chen Xi faltered the second half of his sentence, Lei Che stuffed a bird's egg into his small mouth.

"You, you, you, what are you? Why are you still stuttering? I am not blind, of course I know that you are careless, that's all right, hurry up and eat the rest of the bird eggs while it's hot, save It will be smelly when it gets cold, Grandpa will go and look at the two big buckets of dirty clothes first, Grandpa's hands are strong, I'm afraid that the clothes will be ruined, Xiaoxi will finish eating in a while, remember to come and help Grandpa!" Lei Che After finishing speaking, he stretched out his hand and patted the top of Chen Xi's furry head, then turned and walked towards the two big wooden barrels.

It wasn't until Lei Che walked away that Chen Xi recovered from the disbelief, moved his mouth dumbly, and swallowed the whole bird egg without chewing it. Stretch your neck.

Turning his back, it took a lot of effort to swallow the bird's egg stuck in his throat. Chen Xi didn't dare to let Lei Che find out. If he was seen by the master, he would be furious and call him a bastard.

But this bird egg, Chen Xi was like Zhu Bajie eating ginseng fruit, he swallowed it whole, and didn't taste what it was like. This made Chen Xi feel distressed, so when he laid a bird egg, Chen Xi was more careful She peeled off the skin, held it in her small hands, and stuffed it into her mouth in small mouthfuls.

Well, the egg white is soft and very elastic. When swallowed into the mouth, it slides into the throat with a sting, while the egg yolk is fragrant. After eating one, the aftertaste is endless, and I want to eat it again.

Chen Xi originally wanted to taste it slowly, but considering that the master was still waiting for him, after a little hesitation, he started to gobble it up, and he swallowed the remaining two eggs within a few breaths in stomach.

Raising his arm and wiping his mouth with a happy face, Chen Xi turned around and ran to Lei Che in a hurry.

Lei Che, a big and tall man, just squatted in front of the wooden barrel, not to mention how aggrieved he was, holding a piece of wet clothes in his hand, and his face was contorted and tangled at the moment, because he didn't know how to do it at all. .

He has always prided himself on being omnipotent. Thinking about it, he is boasting to the sky. He can't do things like washing clothes and threading needles!

What kind of material are these clothes, why do they feel so flimsy? If you rub it all at once, you can't break two big holes?

Seeing Lei Che's troubled face, Chen Xi snickered from the bottom of his heart, knowing that he couldn't do this job, and that was his strong point.

"Master, I'll do it!"

Rolling up his sleeves, he squatted down, Chen Xicheng was used to it, and wanted to stretch his little hand into the cold water regardless, but Lei Che intercepted him in midair with lightning speed.

"The water is too cold, you won't be able to stand it, wait a minute, I'll boil a pot of hot water for you first!" After finishing speaking, Lei Che stood up and walked towards the desolate hut built in the courtyard go.

Although he is a rough-skinned and thick-skinned old man from the Northeast, Lei Che unexpectedly knows how much he loves others.

The water was so cold that he felt his bones were freezing, how could the little husband's thin body and bones bear it?

"Master, no need, I can do it!" He was so useless, Chen Xisheng was afraid that Lei Che would get bored with him, so he quickly defended himself.

I used to do this all the time. Although my hands would be numb from the cold, I would pass the patience. Whose brother is so expensive that he can't even touch cold water?

But Lei Che turned a deaf ear to Chen Xi's words. He still did what he should do. He walked to the iron pot, picked up the firewood, and started to boil water.

While hitting the flint, Lei Che taught aloud: "What I say is what I say! Who will allow you to talk back? How can you touch the cold water of early spring, you little girl? It will hurt your bones when it rains on a cloudy day. That's not a good sin. Be obedient. The hot water will be boiled in a while, and you won't eat it if you wash it. Right now, if you dare to dip your hands in cold water Let's see if I don't slap your little paws!"

These words were meant to frighten Chen Xi, how could Lei Che be willing to do it? But this is what Chen Xi is most afraid of. After hearing these words, the little hand that almost plunged into the cold water received it behind him with a whoosh and hid it. Waiting for Lei Che to boil the hot water!

Chen Xi's big movement naturally alarmed Lei Che. He turned his head and glanced at it for no reason.

Satisfied, Lei Che waved at Chen Xi and yelled, "Xiao Xi, come here! Come here to keep warm. The water is boiling here, and the fire is burning. It's steaming. Come here and warm up."

Lei Che's heart aches when he sees Chen Xi wearing such a thin and thin pestle in the cold wind, but right now he is so poor that he doesn't have any money to buy new clothes for his little husband, just wait a little longer, it won't be a few days , it seems that he has to hurry up and earn two silver coins.

Hearing this, Chen Xi took small steps, and obediently moved to Lei Che's side, then guarded the firewood, sat down, first hugged his legs tightly, then hesitated, and stretched out his little hand Roast on fire!

Lei Che didn't say anything, but patted Chen Xi's head with great satisfaction, and then continued to fill the fire with firewood.

Sure enough, when Lei Che started working, his hands and feet were quick. After a while, the water boiled. Lei Che picked up the torn rag on the side, put it on the handle of the iron pot, then picked up the iron pot, and Mix hot water into cold water.

He tested the temperature with his hand, it was warm and just right, Lei Che then allowed Chen Xi to dip his little hand into the water and stir the clothes.

The water was warm, and her heart was also warm. Chen Xi was washing, and suddenly tears started to fall without warning!

Why are you crying again? He neither yelled at him nor attacked him? Could it be that the water is too hot, so he obviously tried it just now?

"Damn it, why are you crying? Are you crying because I bullied you?" The voice was ferocious, but the movements of his hands were cautious. Lei Che stretched out his hand and wiped Chen Xi's face in a hurry. Little did he know that he This move made Chen Xi cry even harder.

"Hey, you bastard is getting excited, right? Don't cry! Oh mother, don't cry, it doesn't look good if your little face is crying in such a cold day!" Lei Che was in a hurry and didn't know what to do. Consolation, how can a man like him speak soft words in a soft voice?