Chapter 152 Lei Che's thoughts are more feudal

The brat's full moon wine is also finished, Lei Che should also fulfill his original promise, take his little husband to go sightseeing in the mountains and rivers after a few days, prepare the money and luggage, and meet Shen Rui and Xie Yi After waving goodbye and entrusting the two big cats in the family to take care of them, Lei Che took Chen Xi and the cub out of the mountains, out of Yangzi Village, and headed south all the way!

It's March in Yangchun, winter is almost gone, only one tail is left, and the weather is getting warmer as you go south. Now Chen Xi has taken off the thick cotton skirt and put on a thinner one. cotton coat.

At this moment, the little boy has been put to sleep. Chen Xi is sitting cross-legged in the carriage of the bullock cart, holding a bag of sweet-scented osmanthus cakes in his left hand and a bag of fried spring rolls in his right. Take a bite, and you won't be afraid of the smell. You can squint your mouth, squint your eyes, and feel as happy as a flower.

But the amazing thing is that no matter how much Chen Xi eats, his small body is still as good as ever, with a thin waist and a big butt, which fascinates his father so much.

According to Lei Che's words, if you raise pigs, you won't even raise them.

Now that he had arrived in Yangzhou, Lei Che deliberately slowed down the speed of whipping the small leather whip to slow down the speed of the ox cart.

Fireworks go down to Yangzhou in March. This Yangzhou is the famous gourmet capital of Hongxi Kingdom. The reason why Lei Che slowed down was because he felt that they might have to stay here for a while.

As for how long to stay, it depends on when my little husband can eat all the delicacies here!

Sure enough, Chen Xi in the carriage suddenly seemed to have been tapped, and stopped motionless, his small nose was slightly wrinkled. Chen Xi took a deep sniff intoxicated, and then "snapped" his hands The gourmet bag in the car was thrown in the corner of the carriage, Chen Xi lily arched Sang Shizi, and a round head poked out from the window of the carriage.

"Master, lord, where are we going? Xiaoxi smelled the smell of Sophora japonica cake!"

Hearing this, Lei Che rolled his nostrils and rolled his eyes, very speechless!

This little bastard has a dog's nose, so far away, I didn't even see the hawker who set up a stall, so you smelled the fragrance?

"Little bastard, pull back your dog's head for me, you've eaten so much, do you still want that little belly of yours? Don't cry and complain to me!" Lei Che frivolously swung his whip, and responded angrily!

Hearing this, Chen Xi pouted, feeling unhappy!

Reluctantly retracting the rabbit's head, Chen Xi pushed the door of the carriage, climbed out of the carriage, and then wrapped itself around Lei Che's back like a boneless beauty snake.

"Master, touch Xiaoxi's belly, it's still deflated, Xiaoxi can still eat, so you can buy it for Xiaoxi, buy it!"

Chen Xi held Lei Che's big hand into his stomach, While begging in a childlike voice, the small head passed through Lei Che's neck and stuck to Lei Che's side face, his big eyes blinked, and the long eyelashes fluttered against Lei Che's skin, making him feel itchy It's amazing.

Chen Xi knows better than anyone which set my grandfather likes the most.

This made Lei Che ashamed, his old face turned into a pig liver color, he turned his hands back angrily, and squeezed Chen Xi's small buttocks hard.

"You son of a bitch, you're in heat again, aren't you? How dare you seduce your own man in broad daylight? This means that there is no one around. If you dare to let others see this side of you, you little brat, I won't beat you to death." Yes!"

Lei Che is a typical example of being obedient when he gets cheap, his heart is already soft, but on the surface he still puts on a face to bluff people!

When Chen Xi heard this, he curled his lips, feeling that his big tiger was overbearing and unreasonable.

However, a beast like a tiger has a strong sense of territory, and if it is its own female beast, no one else can covet it. There is no way to reason with him about this kind of thing.

I still remember that when I first went south, I was resting in an inn in a small city. A button on Chen Xi's neckline was not fastened, so that I could vaguely see the white and delicate collarbone from the side, with my grandfather on it. The bright red hickey left after the indulgence.

A man who was very drunk, he didn't know if he was obsessed with sex, but when Lei Che turned around to negotiate the price with the shopkeeper, he ran over to tease Chen Xi who was holding the little boy.

She has a wretched face, smells of alcohol all over her body, and speaks very harshly.

"Yo, what kind of little coquette is this? You can't even wear clothes well. Is it because the men at home are not good at that, so they came out to seduce people! When M Chen Xi heard this, he didn't react at first. After realizing that he was talking about him, he trembled with anger, frowned, and moved away from the drunk man with a look of disgust.

But the drunk man not only didn't know how to restrain himself, but even ran over to touch Chen Xi. , it was inconvenient for Chen Xi to dodge while holding the little boy, and the man touched his little face by accident.

"Oh, look at this little face, it's like a piece of silk, it's so easy to touch, Little bitch, don't pretend, you can't even wear clothes well, you must have come out to seduce men, my brother and I are very good at that, it will definitely make you want to die, hurry up and let your brother hug you! 〃 After the man finished speaking, he actually opened his arms and rushed towards Chen Xi.

When Chen Xi saw this scene, he panicked and hid back. Because of fear, his big eyes were wide open.

But just a few steps before that man, Lei Che heard the commotion here, and when he turned his head, he found that his little husband had been molested!

Damn it, you're looking for death, you dare to touch my bastard? Damn it, I'll see if I don't hack you to death today.

In an instant, Lei Che was furious, and Lei Che didn't care about haggling with the shopkeeper. He just picked up the abacus from the shopkeeper and put it on the desk, and rushed over. ' With a loud bang, the abacus smashed on the drunk man's head, and then there was a loud bang, and the abacus beads rolled all over the floor.

The drunk man was already quite drunk, and with the concussion of his head, he was immediately beaten up, staggered a few steps and fell to the ground, passing out.

Lei Che was puzzled, and wanted to go up and kick him twice, but was stopped by the right store clerk after he regained his senses. The businessman was afraid of making things worse. If the housekeeper was alarmed, let alone the business could not be done well. , and possibly go to jail.

Reluctantly withdrew his feet, Lei Che snorted coldly with red eyes, then turned around and walked towards Chen Xi, hugging him into his arms to comfort him.

"Xiao Xi, don't be afraid. With Master here, no one dares to draw your attention. Be good, don't be afraid!"

Chen Xi was indeed frightened at first, but in the end, she was completely overwhelmed by Lei Che's fierce side. Shocked.

Ever since his sex change, Grandpa has always threatened him viciously in front of him, never really touched him, the only time was when he spanked his ass, and apologized to him heartily afterwards, causing Chen Xi I have always mistakenly thought that my grandfather was a beast without claws, but it turned out that was not the case at all.

"Don't be afraid, baby, let's go back to the room with the master." Lei Che took the cubs from Chen Xi's hand, hugged each of them, and walked upstairs to the upper room.

As soon as he entered the room, Lei Che locked the door and put the little boy in the side hall, but he dragged Chen Xi to the master bedroom.

Chen Xi couldn't keep up with Lei Che's pace, so he could only staggered behind Lei Che's buttocks. For some reason, he felt a little guilty. Judging by his livid face, he seemed to be trying to settle accounts with him!

Subconsciously, he lowered his head and looked at the collar that exposed most of his collarbone. Chen Xi seemed to know the reason.

In this other world, brother's status is low, unless he is poor and has no clothes to wear, he will be disheveled. Anyone who has some conditions, innocent and self-loving brother will usually cover himself tightly before going out, because Once the skin is exposed and the man treats him lightly, it will be regarded as my brother's fault.

And Chen Xi not only exposed, but also exposed a lot, most of his collarbone!

Having lived in this other world for more than a year, Lei Che also understands the feudal ideology here. Although he scoffs at other aspects, Lei Che agrees with his brother's loyalty.

There is no way, the elders are very possessive, and their little husband can't wait to hide it in his pocket. Only he can appreciate it, so Lei Che doesn't demand anything else, as long as his little husband is happy, but On the point of brother's loyalty, Lei Che is more conservative than this man from another world.

Walking to the side of the bed and sitting on the couch, Lei Che put his arms through Chen Xi's armpits, and hugged Chen Xi onto his lap.

"Xiaoxi, are you still afraid? It's okay, with Master here, no one will touch your stomach!" Lei Che's tiger eyes glowed with a deep light, and he promised with a vow.

"Master, Xiaoxi...Xiaoxi is not afraid anymore!" With his head down, Chen Xi responded with trembling lips.

But how could he not be afraid, Chen Xi was almost afraid to death, but he was not afraid of that drunk man, but afraid of his master's attitude of being neither plague nor fire!

"Well, it's good if you don't be afraid, then Xiaoxi told the master, why didn't you tie your clothes before going out?" Lei Che still looked like a frog was boiled in warm water, and his tone was unhurried, but it fell into Chen Xi's ears However, it made his little heart beat violently like a drum.

"Master, Xiaoxi didn't do it on purpose, it's... I was too sloppy!" Chen Xi clasped her little paws together tightly and explained in a panic.

"Oh, that's it, then Xiaoxi unbuttoned the buttons and fastened them again in front of the master, so she shouldn't be sloppy anymore?" Hearing this, Chen Xi naturally didn't dare to say anything more, According to what Lei Che said, he tremblingly unbuttoned it, and then carefully rearranged it.

"Yo, isn't this good? Tie it again, practice more, so you won't be sloppy in the future!"

Lei Che hugged Chen Xi, rubbed his chin against Chen Xi's tender face, and said this At the time, the tone was extremely gentle, but after Chen Xi heard it, the hairs all over his body stood on his head, and he hurriedly followed suit.

The complete candle was half burned, and until midnight, Chen Xi's row of buttons was unbuttoned, and the buttons were untied, and his little paws were so sore that he couldn't lift it up, but he just didn't dare to stop for a rest.

The little boy woke up and was left alone, and cried for a long time. Chen Xi felt distressed, but seeing that his father still had a straight face, he didn't say anything, and didn't mean to talk to him. Chen Xi gritted his teeth and said nothing. Open your mouth.

Until the end, the little boy was tired from crying and fell asleep again, Chen Xi curled his lips, feeling very uncomfortable.

With red eyes, Chen Xi wanted to cry, but he didn't know who to cry for, his big eyes were wet, and he continued to button his mouth while holding back his mouth!

"It's getting late, let's rest, come, Grandpa hug Xiaoxi to sleep!" Seeing that Chen Xi can fasten the buttons neatly with his eyes closed, Lei Che also felt that it was almost done, so he hugged Xiaoxi to bed sleep.

When Chen Xi heard this, he was instantly pardoned, and his little paw immediately drooped down, so sore that he didn't even feel it!

After taking off his clothes and being hugged by his grandfather, Chen Xi couldn't help it any longer, and buried his small face in Lei Che's chest, sobbing. After Lei Che noticed, he patted Chen Xi's back gently with his big hand back, but didn't say much.

Chen Xi also knew that this was his master's minefield, even if he acted like a baby, it was useless, but it was the first time he was punished in such a gentle cloak without gunpowder, Chen Xi still felt very awkward.

Rather than being so wronged and not starting, it would be better to be severely whipped by the master, and then cry a good time, almost suffocated to death!

Don't be so sloppy again in the future, look at Master's attitude, and next time, I guess he will be tortured like this for a whole night!

But my grandfather still dotes on him. If someone else's elder brother made such a low-level and serious mistake, he would have to kneel outside the door all night and reflect on himself.

Although his hands were sore, but fortunately he hugged his calves and knees, Chen Xi was so tired from sobbing, he hugged his grandfather and fell asleep peacefully.

After falling asleep in a daze, Chen Xi's little paw subconsciously touched his collarbone, making small movements, as if he was buttoning a button!

After Lei Che noticed it, he opened his eyes in the dark, stopped Chen Xi's small movements, then hugged him even tighter, and kissed Chen Xi's small face, Lei Che sighed softly , then frowned slightly, and murmured to himself: "Xiaoxi, I'm sorry, don't be angry with me, I spoil you with everything, and you should take care of me, although I don't say anything, but Grandpa is also jealous. The good boy was trained by Grandpa alone. How can it be easier for others? In the future, I have to wear good clothes. Grandpa is more terrible to be jealous than to be angry. It will definitely scare Xiaoxi. I don't want to do that."

After muttering, Lei Che sighed again, then hugged Chen Xi even tighter contentedly, Lei Che closed his tiger eyes, and fell asleep completely.