Chapter 146 The final fate of the three of Chen Cong

After recuperating in the inn for a few days, Lei Che planned to go home. After all, this was not his own home, and there were many inconveniences. It would be more casual for the little guy to stay in his own home during confinement.

Lei Che brought the big ox from the stable, and then tied the carriage to the big ox in a step-by-step manner.

A charcoal fire was added to the interlayer at the bottom of the carriage, until the entire carriage was warmed up, and then Lei Che turned around and entered the inn, and Chen Xi and the little boy, who were tightly packed and only showed a pair of big eyes, walked out of the room. Picked it up.

After paying the bill to the shopkeeper of the inn, Lei Che and his party walked out of the inn's gate under the warm welcome of the boss.

Chen Xi is wearing a beige cotton jacket today, it's not too thick, but it's extra warm, I don't know how my master made it so Chen Xi only knows that my master caught several baskets of big white ducks that day, and hired someone to Come to pluck the ducks, that day the whole inn was in a commotion, and snow-white duck downs flew all over the sky.

But after that day, Chen Xi had this little padded jacket, beige white, which fit perfectly, and when worn on Chen Xi, he looked like an elf in the snow.

A fox fur cloak was draped over it, and a circle of fluffy rabbit fur was around the neck, making Chen Xi's sharp chin even more delicate.

With thick snow boots on his feet, and a tiger hat on his head, which covered his ears and most of his face, Chen Xi only showed his big black eyes.

However, within a few days after the cub was left, Chen Xi lost weight at a speed visible to the naked eye under Lei Che's helpless gaze. The few kilograms of flesh that had gained during the pregnancy had all fallen off. Lei Che's heart ached, but no matter how much Lei Che cared about Chen Xi's diet, the meat that fell would never rise again!

Holding the little cub in his arms, who was sleeping in the dark, Chen Xi walked cautiously towards the bullock cart. The cold wind was blocked by Chen Xi's big truck, and the little cub was very comfortable in Chen Xi's arms. Snoring and blowing snot!

Stepping into the carriage with the support of his grandfather, Chen Xi quickly spread out his calves, hugged the little boy and nestled into the quilt of the carriage, and then put the heater in front of him, shrunk down like a small hillock. A dumpling.

The weather outside was fluttering with the first snow after the New Year. Lei Che was sitting on the edge of the bullock cart, waving a small leather whip in his hand, wearing a military coat and a military cap, wrapped up in the whole body. It's like a zongzi.

The ox cart was walking unsteadily on the street, and he was about to walk out of the city gate, but Lei Che never thought that he would meet Chen Xi's wonderful mother's family at the gate of the city here!

What Lei Che never expected was that this family would be begging at the gate of the city against the cold wind?

It turned out that since Lei Che made a move last time and suffered from being dumb, Zhao Qin, Chen Cong and Chen Meng accidentally rolled down the hill when they were escaping from the hornets.

As a result, Zhao Qin broke his arm, Chen Cong was disfigured, and Chen Meng was even more unlucky, he fell into a fool.

This kind of husband and brother are simply a bunch of burdens to the old Chen family's family that is about to get rid of the pot, and their old father doesn't care about the life and death of the three of them. Rolled out the door.

I originally thought that although I am old, I should be able to save some money to remarry with a little more energy, and then the old father of the Chen family thought that while his body was still in use, he might be able to give birth to a fat man if he worked hard. boy come.

But unexpectedly, the heavy snow last year froze the old father of the Chen family and had a stroke. Waiting to die every day on the cold kang at home, he probably died before the New Year.

And the three brothers who were kicked out had no place to live, no food to eat, and were disabled. Begging!

This day, people come and go in the wind and rain, but they still can't get a few coins. They can only eat moldy buns, wear tattered clothes, and in the end they don't even bother to wash their faces, because they I found out that the more shabby they look, the more likely they are to get money and Lei Che recognized these three people from the dark and dirty faces, and his eyesight is quite good!

Originally, he didn't want to talk to him, but Lei Che didn't want Chen Xi to get involved with this family anymore. His little husband, he alone is enough. The cute and cute husband was led to have evil intentions, wouldn't Lei Che have to regret it to death?

But it was so unfortunate that Chen Cong, whose face had been scratched, looked up at this moment and saw Lei Che's ox cart slowly driving over.

Didn't see clearly that it was Lei Che who was driving the ox cart. When Chen Congguang saw the magnificent ox cart, he thought it was a rich man from some family. The one with the crawler stopped in front of Lei Che's ox cart, kowtowed and cried poorly.

"My lord, this lord, kind lord, have pity on me. I used to be a family of five living happily together, but I never thought that a bad news took the lives of my father and my mother-in-law. My younger brother Became a fool, and my cruel and shameless brother ran away with money, married a villain, then robbed our house and kicked us out, now my brother and I are helpless, you Just take pity on me and reward me with two silver coins!" At first, I didn't want to take care of it, and it was fine to just pass by, but after hearing these words, Lei Che was so angry that the top of his head suddenly smoked!

Okay, you bastard, you've gotten to this point and you're still so vicious, why did his Xiaoxi run off with his belongings and marry a villain?

Even if I admit that I am a villain, how could Xiaoxi have half of the property when she married? Not to mention belongings, he didn't even have decent clothes, and his skinny and pitiful appearance made everyone in the village laugh at him.

You are fucking talking nonsense here, you think everyone is easy to deceive, don't you? If it's not that you don't want to cause trouble, I must tear your mouth apart!

"Get out, get out of my way again, and see if I don't beat you to death with a whip." Although people didn't recognize the voice, they couldn't forget the voice. When Chen Cong heard the thick voice, he immediately froze in place Mechanically

raised his neck and took a sneak peek, sure enough, it was really the bastard who brought them to such a situation.

"You...you, it's you! "" Huo, you're not blind yet, that's right, it's me, what's wrong? "Lei Che's neck got stuck, and he took off his hat and poked his head out, looking like a fool!

" "You still dare to show up?" Do you know how much you have caused our family to suffer? My father broke his arm, my younger brother fell stupidly, and I was disfigured. If you don't lose money today, don't even think about leaving. Believe it or not, I will report to the police ? "Chen Cong was at a loss. He rolled and stood in front of Lei Che's bullock cart, blocking Lei Che's way. He didn't care whether he was right or not, so he started blackmailing others! When Lei Che heard this

, Laughed!

"Are you going to report to the police? Okay, let's go, I'm waiting for you here, not to mention your trespassing, and stealing things, it's a good time for us to go to the government to judge and see who will go to prison in the end! 〃 Lei Che has never seen such a big storm, he is not the kind of person who can be bluffed by a few words, is he playing a rascal? Alright, let's see who is more rascal!

Hearing this, Chen Cong's face turned pale instantly, but he couldn't answer. It was true that he didn't care about that matter, otherwise he wouldn't have held back when he was so cowardly by Lei Che back then!

Just when the two confronted each other, Chen Xi's lazy and puzzled voice came from the carriage: "Master, why don't you leave? What happened?" He got up, gently pushed open the car door and looked out, and finally met Chen Cong who was lying on the ground.

Chen Xi was dressed gracefully and luxuriously, like a big brother going out, while Chen Cong As for Cong, he was a beggar begging on the street. Comparing the two, the gap was not ordinary.

Chen Cong naturally recognized Chen Xi, and saw his face suddenly darkened, looking at Chen Xi with the same light in his eyes. Spit poison, full of malicious intentions.

As for Chen Xi, he frowned slightly, tilted his head, and looked puzzled.

"Master, who is this? Begging? It's so pitiful in this cold weather, just give me some money and let it go! "

Disfigured and disheveled, Chen Xi didn't recognize Chen Cong at all. It was a good intention to say such a thing, but it fell into Chen Cong's ears. It was a naked humiliation. I was about to choke back, but ended up

here At that time, the little boy in the car started to cry, perhaps because of the cold wind blowing into the car. When

Chen Xi heard the cry, he panicked, turned his head and got into the car immediately. He hugged the cub into his arms, and coaxed him to fall asleep again with soft words!

" "Little tiger, stop crying, stop crying, father Mu is here, father mother hug, don't cry!" "Okay, it's fine if I live well, but I even have a child, since I want to have a child, why don't I care about my father and brother's life and death?

Chen Cong is a shameless person. They did such an exaggerated thing to Chen Xi, and they still want Chen Xi to ignore the past and repay him? It's really sad and ridiculous.

Just when he was about to say a few ugly words to make Chen Xi look bad, Lei Che narrowed his eyes and saw Chen Cong's intentions in advance.

The big hand raised, and a whip hit the cow's buttocks. The big yellow cow was in pain, and it didn't care if someone was blocking the way, so it immediately raised its hoof.

Then Chen Cong didn't really want to force him with his life, it was just an expedient measure. Seeing that the cow's hooves were about to fall on him, Chen Cong didn't care so much, and rolled to the side, giving Lei Che got out of the way.

This insane villain actually wanted to kill him?

Seeing that there was no dog blocking the way, Lei Che raised one corner of his mouth, raised his eyebrows contentedly, then drove the bullock cart, and under Chen Cong's unwilling and resentful eyes, he leisurely left the gate of the city!

Xiaoxi's wonderful mother's family can no longer pose a threat in the future, maybe one day he will freeze to death and starve to death on the street, and can no longer cause trouble for his little husband.

Thinking of this, Lei Che was completely relieved.

Don't blame him for being ruthless, as the so-called karma retribution, this can be regarded as, evil will be rewarded with evil!