Chapter 133 The Last Wish

The day of Resurrection Day finally came.

In this backward world, there are only two festivals a year, one is the Huihun Festival in the middle of the year, and the other is the Spring Festival at the end of the year. Because of the relatively backward living conditions, people don't have much energy and money to meet the need to celebrate So this year, there are only two grand festivals!

But today, Chen Xi was uncharacteristically not staying in bed. Instead, he took off his lovely pajamas, took out a simple and elegant blue robe from the closet, put it on neatly, and then protected his stomach with his little paws. , bent down to put on the little boots for himself, and then hurried to the kitchen to help.

Today is the Resurrection Festival, you can't just let the man work alone, if the ancestors of the master come back and see that the master has married such a lazy brother, what can they do if they are not satisfied with him?

Lei Che's biological clock has been formed for many years, and it really can't be changed. Even if the day is free, he still opens his eyes on time at five o'clock in the morning!

Carefully dressing and washing, trying not to make a sharp noise to wake up the little guy on the bed, Lei Che tiptoed to the kitchen and began to prepare the dough to make white steamed buns.

However, while the dough was being kneaded, the door of the kitchen was suddenly pushed open from the outside. Lei Che turned his head to look, and was taken aback. This is amazing!

Looking at the sky through the window, that is, around 6:30 in the morning, this little brat actually woke up? You know, Chen Xiping didn't sleep until seven or eight o'clock in the daytime!

Today, I am really bewitched!

"Why did you wake up so early? Did I disturb you when Grandpa got up just now?" Lei Che frowned, and asked in a puzzled voice while kneading the dough uninterruptedly.

"No, Lord, today is the Soul Resurrection Festival, and I want to help too!" Chen Xi quickly walked a few steps to Lei Che's side, stretched out his little paws, and wanted to grab a piece of dough to help knead it, but was caught by Lei Che's hand. The big hand got ahead of him, and moved the bowl of dough to a place far away from Chen Xi.

"No, I don't need your help. You're pregnant with a baby. What do you do when you're exhausted?" Lei Che stared and said disapprovingly.

Hearing this, Chen Xi was terribly anxious. After failing to snatch it, he could only stomp his feet and reason with Lei Che.

"Master, this white bun must let me intervene and stick to my popularity. This is a respect for the ancestors, and it is equivalent to telling them in disguise that the master married a hardworking brother, so you can't let me help !〃Speaking of this, Lei Che understands it. This little bastard has said so much, but in fact it can be summed up in two words one by one for show! What's wrong? Just

make a white bun once. A good husband who is hardworking and housekeeping? Do you think that the ancestors were fools? Can you be fooled by you little idiot?

But Lei Che is not complaining about the impermanence of the current little guy, after all, he made all of this happen. Yes, he is willing to spoil him, but he just thinks that this little idiot is not smart enough, he is so cute and silly!" "

Okay, then I will give you a mess, but it's agreed? Lighten your strength, if you feel uncomfortable, report it to me immediately, did you hear me? "Lei Che pulled out a small piece of dough from the washbasin, and while holding it dangling in front of Chen Xi, he said worriedly. Ever since he was pregnant with the cub, the

master has obviously loved him even more. I am worried, even the corners of the table at home are wrapped in cotton cloth, for fear of bumping him.

He is pregnant with a cub, not a porcelain doll, how can he be so fragile Ah? See how nervous Master Ba is, he's all in a trance!

While tiptoeing to reach for the dough in Lei Che's hand, Chen Xi said in a perfunctory speechless way: "Master, I understand, you hurry up and give me the dough, it's a waste of time, and I won't be able to eat it on time at noon It's lunch!"

Seeing Chen Xi standing on tiptoe, Lei Che immediately became nervous, and hurriedly lowered his hands, stuffed the dough into Chen Xi's little paws, and then pressed the person's head, making Chen Xi's hands His feet landed firmly on the ground.

"You are going to be the mother's father, why are you still so reckless? You are not allowed to tiptoe casually in the future, you know? You can't stand like that, what if you fall?" Lei Che reminded again tirelessly .

"I'm not a child anymore? Why can't I stand still? Master just loves to worry about it!" After Chen Xi took the dough, he turned around, rolled his eyes and muttered in a low voice.

Hey, this little bastard is getting more and more courageous. He dares to speak ill of him in front of him. Do you think he won't hear you if you whisper it? Lei Che is not deaf!

But even so, Lei Che just patted Chen Xi's little head angrily, then moved his body to get closer to Chen Xi's side, kneading the dough while being with the little guy, and parting out a part of it. Observing Chen Xi's every move with his mind, he had repeated the exhortation several times, and he was too embarrassed to repeat it, but even so, he was still worried, so he could only pay more attention secretly!

It took a whole morning to prepare a basket of white steamed buns and a sumptuous lunch. According to the custom, Lei Che placed a white steamed bun on the dining table, then put a lighted white candle on it, and then So he sat down with Chen Xi, started to eat a meal, and it didn't end until all the candles were burned. Lei Che burped, and took Chen Xi, who was full of food, to take a nap, and then came alone When we arrived at the firewood room, we began to make river lanterns for worshiping the river god at night.

Lei Che has already learned ten percent of the art of piercing flowers from Shen Rui, so he is quite handy in making river lanterns. However, in order to please his little husband, he took a little effort to make the river lanterns The lamp is big and beautiful, and with a paintbrush dipped in cinnabar, it is all painted with color!

Hibiscus flowers, water lotus flowers, peonies, azaleas, all kinds of styles, Lei Che spent a whole afternoon making as many as seven of them!

Seeing it, he wrapped it around his wrist one by one, seven in total!

The other brothers saw that Chen Xi got so many red cloth strips, and they were also envious. The more cloth strips he got, the more river lanterns he had to put. That brother must be a favorite, otherwise his man It is impossible for him to spend so much time making a huge number of river lanterns!

After taking the cloth strips, Chen Xi joyfully dragged Lei Che to the river bank, and began to make wishes and set off river lanterns!

That wish came from the bottom of my brother's heart, and he wouldn't say it out loud. Lei Che saw that Chen Xi was serious with his eyes closed, so he didn't have the nerve to ask.

But from his point of view, they are wishes for good health and a safe life, and the wishes of a mother-in-law are nothing more than these few types!

Not to mention, Lei Che really guessed it right, but Lei Che definitely couldn't guess the last one!

This little bastard, Chen Xi, actually wished that his grandfather's job could be shorter, so that it would be too much for him. When making this wish, Chen Xi would take a sneak peek at Lei Che with his big eyes from time to time, as if he was guilty of a thief, for fear of being caught The appearance of horse feet!

It's no wonder he's so careful, if Lei Che finds out about this, he'll have to beat him to death, it's not a wish, it's clearly a curse! A man has a manliness only if he can't fall down with a spear. If he is soft in that respect, is he still a man?