Chapter 74 Encountering an old friend again

The result was really as Lei Che expected, the little guy was really eaten by him, but Lei Che still restrained himself from going to the last step, because it was not the time yet.

In Lei Che's mind, the little guy had to hand himself over to him in a graceful manner. Lei Che didn't want to wrong Chen Xi, so he wanted to wait for the house to be built and let the little guy belong to him completely in the new house.

Therefore, it is not without purpose that Lei Che works hard every day. There is not even a prototype of the house on the open lot. How can this make Lei Che not impatient? With such a lukewarm development right now, when will he be able to eat rabbit meat? So in two days, let's invite two men to help, Lei Che really can't wait.

The next day, just after dawn, Lei Che got up early to wake up the little guy from his daze. Lei Che helped Chen Xi get dressed and washed, then took him into the ox cart with him in his arms, and sold the Lei Che jumped onto the bullock cart one by one, brandishing his whip, and wobbled towards the direction of the city.

Grandpa did too much last night, although he only used his fingers, but the tossing time was too long, and he also said some vulgar words, which made him cry and scream in shame.

There was a dull pain in the secret place between the buttocks, Chen Xi lazily opened his eyelids, cast a blank glance at the man driving the ox cart, then changed his posture and lay down on the fur inside the ox cart, poking his little paws Going out, grabbed a piece of fur to cover his body, Chen Xi smacked his mouth, and fell into a drowsy sleep again.

Regarding the matter of going to the market, Lei Che was familiar with it once, and it didn't take long for him to sell the little basket as a fur, and Lei Che directly took the little guy to the street full of snacks.

The little guy was already greedy, and he had been urging Lei Che to hurry up along the way, but now he finally got what he wanted, and immediately turned into a rabbit with a hawk.

The familiar fragrance kept getting into his nostrils, Chen Xi jumped out of the bullock cart, then grabbed his grandfather's big hand, and plunged into the bustling crowd.

Lei Che didn't say much, just grinned, happily following the little guy's pace, and at this moment, he would never have imagined that he would meet someone here that he couldn't believe no matter what .

On the other side of the street, Xie Yi was wearing a white gold-inlaid forging coat, and a thin white cloak. There was a circle of pure white fox fur at the neckline, which made him look more graceful and luxurious. He didn't have a crown today. Instead, she tied up her hair casually with an ivory hairpin, and a few strands of hair hung loose on her forehead. When looking at people with her pair of phoenix eyes, she looked at people with a three-point alienation and seven-point indifference.

And Shen Rui was standing beside Xie Yi, wearing a long black robe and black boots trimmed with silver. At this moment, he no longer needed to live with the mask of his predecessor, and he had completely recovered his black color. Mamba's nature is awe-inspiring and dangerous.

In the previous life, she always wore the masks of various people, constantly changing her personality, but in this life, Shen Rui wants to live as she pleases.

Standing in the crowd, Xie Yi and Shen Rui were particularly eye-catching. Because of their aura, almost no one dared to bully them to get close or make friends.

"Master, I want to eat the sweet-scented osmanthus cake from the other side of the street." Xie Yi raised his eyes slightly, looked at Shen Rui beside him with a gentle expression, slightly parted his red lips, and spoke in a calm voice.

"Okay, then eat sweet-scented osmanthus cake." Shen Rui's eyes are deep and smiling. When it comes to doting on his wife, he is no worse than Lei Che. Since Xie Yi is willing to live a good life with him from the bottom of his heart After that, Shen Rui also completely opened his heart to him, doting on Xie Yi, that was something that those beautiful girls who pursued Shen Rui in the previous life couldn't get it without racking their brains.

Shen Rui knew very well that beside him was a canary, and a golden cage had to be built to restrain it in the palm of his hand.

After agreeing, Shen Rui raised his eyes and looked towards the other side of the street, but his body froze suddenly, and the big hand on Xie Yi's waist suddenly tightened as if out of control.

Lord Lei? brother? How can it be? Who is that man? The appearance is surprisingly similar to that of the eldest brother, it is almost carved out of the same mold.

Shen Rui narrowed his eyes slightly, and looked at Chen Xi and Lei Che who were staying in front of the ramen stall without any trace. The more he looked, the greater the shock in his heart.

That person's unconscious little actions were surprisingly similar to those of his elder brother. Shen Rui's hands began to tremble, and even Xie Yi, who was standing beside him, noticed something was wrong.

Following his master's line of sight, the first thing Xie Yi caught in his eyes was Chen Xi, who was making funny faces at Lei Che and sticking out his tongue. icehouse.

Master... actually staring at a brother without taking his eyes off?

Xie Yi has always known that his temper is a bit cold and he is not very pleasing in front of men. Perhaps it has something to do with the education his elder brother received as a government official. Can't do it.

And the marriage between the official family is just to marry a brother from a famous family to support the appearance. They don't know how to use a hot face to stick a cold butt, so in the backyard, those who are favored are often those servants who have a little temper and can act coquettishly. Although they don't have any skills at all, they are magically able to get a man Favor, and Chen Xi, in Xie Yi's eyes, is the typical type of brother who will fight for favor. Why does he keep staring at him, but is he moved? If the master proposes to marry him in and make him a child, what should he do?

Clenching his fists suddenly, Xie Yi took a deep breath to calm down his chaotic mood, and stepped forward pretending to be nonchalant, blocking Shen Rui's line of sight, then stretched out his arms with a smile on his face, and opened his eyes with a slightly fragile expression. Mouth: "Master, the wind is still a bit cold, can you give me a hug?"

It's no wonder that Xie Yi is so concerned about gains and losses. In order to lure the canary into the cage by himself, Shen Rui staged a big show about marrying other brothers, forcing Xie Yi to see his heart clearly, and then On the eve of Shen Rui's wedding, he stripped himself naked and appeared in front of Shen Rui. This was probably the craziest and most outrageous thing Xie Yi did as a brother of an official family.

Xie Yi is rarely so proactive, but right now Shen Rui is like a dumbfounded young man, not aware of Xie Yi's initiative at all, all his attention is focused on Lei Che, his chest heaving violently, There was a huge wave in his heart.

And all of this, falling into Xie Yi's eyes, made him even more desperate. This reaction, I'm afraid he was deeply involved, lord, he fell in love at first sight with a brother who only met once.

But Xie Yi's pride would never allow him to serve a husband with another brother, he lowered his head, his lower lip was bitten to death by his white teeth, Xie Yi slowly closed his eyes, a tear dripped from the corner of his eyes.

"Master, if that fell in love with that... that blue-clothed brother, then please, please divorce Ayi." Bearing the pain in his heart, Xie Yi didn't care if this was the case after he finished speaking intermittently. In the crowded market, knees were bent, and an apology ceremony was about to be performed, but Shen Rui, who had reacted, quickly grabbed his arms.

"Ayi, what are you talking about?" Frowning tightly, one forcefully pulled him into his arms, Shen Rui forcefully lifted Xie Yi's chin, just about to reprimand him, only to see When it came to Xie Yi's stubborn look, his eyes were flushed, but he still refused to cry.

His heart softened immediately, Shen Rui stroked Xie Yi's side face, and said softly in a gentle tone: "You idiot who claims to be smart, but is smart but is misunderstood by his cleverness, which eye do you see? Another brother? Ah, damn it, I have to force me to swear." As he spoke, Shen Rui seemed quite annoyed, then he bowed his head without hesitation, and ruthlessly slapped Xie Yi's side face After taking a bite, it even left an inconspicuous tooth mark.

"Go, I'll take you to meet someone. Don't talk for a while, because I'm not sure if that's the person I know." After finishing speaking, Shen Rui kissed Xie Yi's side face comfortingly. , and then took his husband's plain hand, and slowly approached Lei Che's direction.

Hearing this, Xie Yi breathed a sigh of relief, but he still held his heart, because the direction that the master was approaching was exactly the direction where the blue-clothed brother was.

Could it be that that person is actually the white moonlight in Grandpa's heart, and if he can't get it, he will never forget it, so what about him, what is he? Xie Yi pursed the corners of his lips tightly, and began to lose control of his wild thoughts again.

It's no wonder he, since he appeared naked in front of Shen Rui, he ended in failure in that game of conquest, but he lost willingly and without any regrets, because the Lord really loves him, It's the kind of favor that a brother of an official family dreams of, which makes him deeply trapped and unable to extricate himself. He takes this favor too seriously, so he is doomed to worry about gains and losses.

And here, Chen Xi was picking up a chopsticks of ramen with his small paws, his small mouth was blowing cold, and he was about to put it into Grandpa's wide-open mouth, but for some reason, Grandpa's eyes straightened, and even his mouth It was also closed, looking in one direction, as if he had lost his soul. Chen Xi was a little puzzled, turned his head to check the reason, and when he caught his eye, it was Xie Yi with a cold and noble face.

It's not how sensitive he is, it's just that that brother is too eye-catching, like a fairy who has fallen into the mortal world, exuding an unattainable noble temperament, looking around, it's hard not to concentrate on him.

With big eyes wide open, Chen Xi felt as if he was facing a formidable enemy for a moment, the hairs on his body exploded, and he looked like a rabbit that was irritated.