Chapter 35 Master? Where do I sleep tonight?

Seeing that the little guy was going to snatch it, Lei Che deliberately raised his hands high. His height of 1.9 meters is close to 2 meters, plus the length of his arms. In the eyes of that little guy Chen Xi, it is simply an unattainable height. .

After trying many times, no matter how hard he tried to bounce up, he could only reach the height of Lei Che's head. Chen Xi was discouraged, and after taking a few breaths, his big eyes rolled around, and suddenly came With an idea, he stretched out his small hand to shake Lei Che's other thick arm.

"Grandpa, give it to me! Give it to me! I want it!"

Hearing this, Lei Che's whole body immediately turned pale, and he widened his tiger's eyes in anger, sht, this little bastard, actually came to the same place with him trick?

At first, he could still resist, but within a few words of pleading from Chen Xi's soft voice, Lei Che couldn't bear it anymore.

Annoyed at his own lack of prospects, Lei Che decided that before handing over the piggy bank, he had to go back to being a hooligan no matter what!

His arms were still stretched high, but Lei Che bent down, stretched his neck, and brought his big face close to Chen Xi's eyes.

Pointing to his side face with one finger, Lei Che smiled obscenely, and opened his mouth: "Come on, Xiaoxi, just point at this place, give me a sip, if the slap is happy, this little girl I'll give you the stuff!"

Hearing this, Chen Xi withdrew his hands in embarrassment, twisted his sleeves, lowered his head, and a suspicious blush quickly appeared behind his ears.

How could Grandpa tease him? He is a serious brother. Although night has fallen, it is still in broad daylight. How can he do such blatant things?

Seeing Chen Xi's reaction, Lei Che frowned displeased.

"What? You don't like it? That's fine. I won't force you. It seems that you don't want this little thing anymore. I'll just let him go!" Lei Che threatened in a vicious voice with steam coming from his nostrils.

In fact, saying this was purely out of passion, how could Lei Che really let it go? It was finally assembled. If it is unloaded, wouldn't it be a waste of effort?

But hearing these words in Chen Xi's ears, he foolishly took it seriously, and immediately panicked, his big eyes suddenly became wet, looking at the little piggy bank with a look of reluctance, as if he was about to cry Out.

He was no longer reserved, and suddenly stretched out his hand, grabbed Lei Che's front skirt tightly, then stood on tiptoe, and kissed Lei Che's side face, the voice was as crisp and clear as possible Crisp, as loud as you want.

Lei Che was so complacent all of a sudden, he couldn't close his mouth wide open, he was so happy all the time!

On the other side, Chen Xi's small face seemed to be on fire. He had never done such a bold thing before. This time, because of that little thing, he really couldn't care less about anything. , then he...then he...will definitely cry for him.

The goal has been achieved, and Lei Che is not the kind of person who doesn't count his words, so naturally he stuffed the small piggy bank into Chen Xi's small hand very readily.

"Little loser, look at your potential, I'll give it to you, and save it for yourself when you earn money in the future, and tell the master when the savings are full, and the master will exchange it for you with broken silver, and you can continue to save it!"

Finally Taking it into his hand, Chen Xi's big eyes lit up, he didn't care about the half beggar chicken in his hand, he stuffed it into Lei Che's palm indifferently, and then hugged the little piggy bank , No matter what, he refused to let go.

Running to the side, squatting down, following Lei Che's practice, he clasped the copper plate tightly in his palm, which seemed to be embedded in his flesh, and carefully pressed the button.

There was only a sound of "click", the lid was half opened, and the wooden cat who stole money appeared again, and once again fished his hard-earned copper coins into the square box, and then shrank back cunningly.

Chen Xi's big eyes blinked, and then he giggled. The remaining three coins, tirelessly, pressed the button over and over again. Seeing the wooden cat appear again and again, Chen Xi's little His face became brighter and brighter, and his smile became happier.

Lei Che looked at the happy back of the little guy, shook his head helplessly, and cursed with a smile: "This stingy little bastard has toys, so he dares to leave me alone!" Seeing that the

little guy refused to talk to him, Lei Che Che could only do his own work, collecting the smoked charcoal on the ground, putting it in the room, and then reinstalling the door that the wandering widow had removed.

After doing all this, Lei Che turned around, only to find that the little guy was following behind him step by step, holding the piggy bank of the beckoning cat in his arms. Tangled, it seems that there is something to say, but it seems that he dare not speak.

"What's the matter? What are you doing behind my ass? Don't keep holding that piggy bank, and no one is robbing you. It's getting dark and getting colder, why don't you come in? It's freezing outside?" Lei Che said carelessly as he slapped the dust off his body. Hearing this, Chen Xi hugged the piggy bank in his arms even tighter. After lowering his eyes

, he pursed his lips and said falteringly: "Master, I...where shall I sleep tonight?"

There was no need to ask. According to the old rules, as soon as this person came home, he would be kicked out of the house a few times, and then he could only nest in the corner of the courtyard sheltered from the wind, huddled in the cold all night.

But...but since the master woke up this time, it's like a different person. After this day, he has never moved a finger of him. So, is it possible that he can be allowed to enter the house to avoid the wind tonight? Even just curling up under the bed is fine.

Chen Xi felt a little uneasy in his heart, wondering how Lei Che would answer him, did he agree happily? Or give him a slap in the face viciously, scolding him for his overreaching?

"Master?" Cautiously raised his eyes, and took a peek at Lei Che. The man didn't reply for a long time, which made Chen Xi feel even more uneasy.

In fact, Lei Che was just confused by Chen Xi's question? Where do you sleep? There is only one bed in the house, where else does this bastard want to sleep in? It took me a long time to think about it, this little guy was always abused by his predecessor, maybe he thought he was going to sleep on the street again tonight, that's why he asked this question.

Yingwu's sword eyebrows were tightly knit together, Lei Che only felt the pain in his heart.

How lovely is this little husband, how could that bastard from before have the heart to abuse him like that? So much so that this little husband is always cautious when facing him, for fear that if he says something wrong, he will be beaten again!

Fiercely brushing his hair, Lei Che strode forward, and suddenly came in front of Chen Xi.

But his swift and violent action frightened Chen Xi, it was just that the master felt that he was kicking his nose, so he wanted to show him some color!

Crouching down suddenly, he quickly stuffed the piggy bank into his stomach to protect it. Chen Xi embraced his head with both arms, closed his eyes firmly, and clenched his teeth, waiting for the pain to come.

But the next moment, Chen Xi found that his body suddenly lightened, and his feet seemed to leave the ground.

His long eyelashes trembled, and he half-opened his eyes in fear, only to realize that he had been carried by his grandfather on his shoulders, and his precious piggy bank, because it was originally protected in front of his stomach, was now "bone bone bone" rolled to the ground.

Immediately becoming impatient, Chen Xi stretched out a finger and pointed to the piggy bank on the ground, ignoring the fear just now, fluttering his little feet, and hurriedly said: "Master, sir, my piggy bank The money pot fell...it fell to the ground!"

This little bastard knows that his piggy bank is just a small mechanism, but he is rare, and he can't care about anything!

Lei Che had no choice but to bend down and pick up the square box from the ground. As soon as he turned his hands away, Chen Xi snatched the piggy bank from his palm with lightning speed. I saw the little guy holding the piggy bank tightly in the palm of his hand like a treasure, then exhaled cautiously, took the sleeve robe and gently wiped the dust on it, until the box was opened again. After becoming clean and new, he breathed a sigh of relief and hugged him strangely.

This little move really made Lei Che dumbfounded. He raised his big hand and patted Chen Xi's buttocks lightly. Lei Che grinned and carried the man into the room.

"Ask me where to sleep? You are my little husband, don't you sleep in the same bed with me? Who do you want to sleep with? I can put the ugly words first, and you will live a good life with me in the future. I love you so much It's not an exaggeration, but if you dare to cheat on me and give me a green hat, no matter how rare I am, I will break your legs. Remember, no matter what, don't really make me angry, I will get angry You don't recognize your relatives, you're even afraid of yourself, do you hear clearly, little bastard?" While speaking, Lei Che's big hand exerted some strength, like a demonstration, and slapped Chen Xi's small buttocks again.

Although Lei Che has a bad temper, he seldom really gets angry, but because of this, when he really gets angry, that's a terrible thing!

Feeling the slightest bit of pain in his little butt, Chen Xi shrank his neck a little palpitatingly, and silently recited what Lei Che said just now, then nodded his head, and replied weakly: "Master, I remember!"

"It's better like this, otherwise, no matter how pitiful you are crying, I won't love you!" Lei Che replied with a cold snort, full of threats.

After saying the words of warning, Lei Che's sharp edge that had been restrained since he traveled to another world swept out from his body again, but it was only fleeting, and before Chen Xi could notice it, it had disappeared.

Seeing that the sky was getting darker and the cold was getting heavier, Lei Che quickened his steps, carried Chen Xi into the house, and then slowly closed the door.