Chapter 75 The Confrontation Between Spicy and Cold

Turning his head, the chopsticks in his little paws were vigorously stirring the ramen soup. He was so aggrieved, but he didn't see any reaction from his grandfather.

Chen Xi gritted his little tiger teeth, and Lei Che's habitual temper suddenly exploded. In an instant, he transformed from a soft and obedient baby bunny into a man-eating Godzilla.

Slapping the chopsticks on the table with a 'snap', Chen Xi stood up abruptly, glared at Lei Che with his hands on his hips, then without saying a word, rolled up his sleeves, and walked towards Xie Yi's direction Killed aggressively.

Damn, that vixen, actually dared to seduce his master, to see if he would tear his fox fur and pluck his fox fur.

Chen Xi stared ferociously with big eyes, bowed his body, and moved his feet quickly, as if he was not afraid of anything, and wanted to fight fiercely with someone.

As for Lei Che, he was bewildered by Chen Xi's series of actions, waiting to react, the little guy had already rushed out, Lei Che shook his head in a very irritable manner, and had no choice but to follow.

He took out the money to pay the bill from his pocket, and slapped it on the table. Lei Che stood up, took a few mouthfuls of ramen with chopsticks, and stuffed it into his mouth. The little guy chased after him helplessly.

When Xie Yi saw Chen Xi rushing towards them with great interest, his whole body became stiff for a moment, and despair surged in his heart again. Sure enough, his guess was right. Lord...

In the end, instead of standing in front of Shen Rui, Chen Xi stopped in front of Xie Yi.

Looking at the unattainable and noble face of this brother, Chen Xi became more and more angry, and shouted with his hands on his hips: "You, just you, what are you looking at, dare to fight with me? Dare to seduce me?" My man, let's see if I don't beat you all over the place." While talking, Chen Xi waved his little fist with little strength as if to demonstrate, and that little fangs and claws seemed to be able to really beat someone up. Like getting down.

When Xie Yi heard this, he was completely dumbfounded!

This guy said he seduced men, who did he seduce? Obviously this is the man who seduced his man, and he still has the face to send him to his door to make a fuss?

Xie Yi is not easy to bully, otherwise Shen Rui would not have spent so much effort to tame him, but his personality is too different from Chen Xi, and he would not lose his mind in anger when faced with provocations, but He glanced at Chen Xi contemptuously, then moved gracefully, slowly took off the cloak on his shoulders, and put it lightly on his master's arm, Xie Yi raised his chin and took a step forward, confronting Chen Xi without fear.

In an instant, sparks flew in the air. Chen Xi and Xie Yi, although neither of them knew how to fight, both of them were willing to lose. Neither of them would give in.

This vixen, seduces his father and is so confident, he is really angry!

This little goblin really has a knack for playing tricks, no wonder he is so fascinated by his father.

The atmosphere in the air became more and more tense. Seeing that one of the two brothers had sharpened their teeth and the other had sharpened their claws, and they were about to fight together in the next moment, Lei Che and Shen Rui saw that the situation was getting serious, so they hurriedly They were pulled back one by one.

Chen Xi kicked his arms and legs to resist, flaunted his teeth and claws to fight, clamored to strip off the fox's fur, and accused Lei Che of being inattentive, and was easily seduced by Hu Meizi.

Lei Che comforted him nicely at first, but finally got annoyed by the disturbance, the veins on his forehead were throbbing, and with great strength in his hands, he pulled the man in front of him. Lei Che widened his tiger eyes and pulled With a loud voice, he threatened: "Little bastard, you are enough, if you dare to say one more word, I will take off your pants and slap your ass, do you believe it or not?" Of course he would believe it

. When I get angry, I don't care where it is, it is absolutely true, but my master wants to slap his ass for the sake of that brother who has never been masked. Aren't you going to sit in the cold palace? When the time comes, you won't be able to eat enough, you won't be able to sleep warmly, and you will be completely reduced to a little cabbage that no one cares about or loves?

He didn't dare to say anything more. As a brother, Chen Xi naturally didn't dare to challenge his majesty in public. His despair gradually enveloped him. Chen Xi stopped his voice in aggrieved manner, and his big red eyes secretly glanced at Lei Che. After one glance, he began to burst into tears.

On the other hand, Shen Rui was not much better, no matter how much he coaxed, Xie Yi just had a cold face and didn't answer, Shen Rui had exhausted all the good things and empty words, and he couldn't get a response.

In the end, Shen Rui also lost his temper, his eyes sank, his face turned cold, and he said in a dangerous voice: "Xie Yi, have you had enough trouble, tell me, otherwise, when you go back tonight, you will kill the old man in the study." I'll copy all the books by hand, if you don't believe me, you can try it."

Hearing this, Xie Yi raised his eyes to look at Shen Rui in disbelief, but in the end he couldn't resist, and tears slowly shed from the corners of his red eyes Come.

Master actually wanted to punish a brother for copying books by hand for the sake of meeting him for the first time? What did he do wrong? It was obviously that brother who provoked him first, he slandered himself for seducing a man, but this time, the master didn't choose to stand by his side?

There is a pain in the bottom of my heart, but Xie Yi is also clear that once my father's face is downcast, he will do what he says. There are so many books in the study. If you copy one by one, what year and month will it take? ? Even though he felt wronged, Xie Yi could only choose to bow his head.

Taking a deep breath, Xie Yi bit his lower lip with his white teeth, then let out a miserable laugh, and said in a cold voice: "Master, it's my fault, I made it difficult for you." Shen Rui hated

Xie Yi's behavior the most . This kind of stubbornness reveals a fragile look, and the temper that had risen just now died down immediately, Shen Rui quickly pulled him into his arms to comfort him: "Ayi, I'm sorry, it's my fault, I shouldn't yell at you, but that Brother, it is very likely that you need to call brother-in-law, I was also afraid that you would tear your face apart, so I was a little impulsive, it's my fault, don't bother me, okay?" Shen Rui said as he spoke. Sorry, while stretching out his big hand, he gently rubbed the corner of Xie Yi's red eyes.

Xie Yi is a smart man, when he heard this, he immediately knew that he had misunderstood, as long as his master didn't take a fancy to that brother, Xie Yi didn't care if that brother was his brother-in-law or not.

Gently nodding his head, Xie Yi took a step back consciously, and stood beside his master, without further words.

But at this moment, the quiet air and the noisy streets became the battlefield between Shen Rui and Lei Che. Taking a breath, they withdrew their gazes.

Immediately afterwards, Lei Che exploded completely as if someone had ignited the fuse. He raised his leg and kicked Shen Rui mercilessly. Lei Che cursed and said furiously, "Shen Rui, You bastard, why did I tell you before I left? Ah? Didn't I let you live well? How the hell did you come here?" As for Shen Rui, when he heard this, he could only wipe his

nose With a sneer, he missed his sight with a guilty conscience.

Seeing Lord Lei's big feet attacking with a strong wind, Shen Rui could only dodge it with a flexible sideways, and then quickly pulled his husband back a step, away from the dangerous person.

"Brother, is this not good? We meet again after a long absence, and you welcome me like this?"

"Welcome fart, welcome your grandma's legs, what I said at that time, you are fucking farting, right? Do you think it's a child's play to ask you to obey orders?" But it turned red, and his brother died for him, which made him both touched and unacceptable.

"Brother, don't be angry, am I living a good life? Our good brothers were torn apart by those bastards. If I let them go, can we still be called Black Mamba? Besides, I If I didn't come here with you, how could I meet someone who treats me sincerely, right? Ayi?." Speaking of this, Shen Rui didn't regret it at all, instead, he proudly embraced his husband waist, introduced Xie Yi to his elder brother.

"Hello, big brother, my name is Xie Yi." Understanding what his master meant, Xie Yili took a step forward a few weeks ago, and respectfully called out to Lei Che.

Hearing a brother call his eldest brother, Lei Che didn't feel embarrassed to swear, he could only laugh stupidly, and agreed, he also knew that the matter was a foregone conclusion, even if he scolded Shen Rui to death, it wouldn't change anything, besides, My sister-in-law is still here, don't scare people.

Taking a deep breath, Lei Che put away his fiery temper, then turned his head and glanced at the little guy who was pulled behind him.

As for Chen Xi, he had already lost the ferocious look of his teeth and claws at the beginning. He shrank his neck and hid behind Lei Che. His eyes were still red, but he was no longer crying. He just lowered his head, nah, no Dare to speak.

Now that he has heard so much, he also knows that he has caused an oolong by mistakenly treating his sister-in-law as a vixen. Chen Xi's little head is lowered into his chest, and he dare not raise his head to see people at all, for fear that his grandfather will be sick. If you get angry at him and want to spank his ass in front of everyone, wouldn't he be very shameless as a brother-in-law?

"Why don't you cry or make trouble, you bastard, you have learned to bite, don't you, go, apologize to your sister-in-law, be sincere, if your sister-in-law doesn't forgive you, go home tonight, you can post it to me Standing against the wall for four hours." After speaking, Lei Che glared, and kicked Chen Xi's ass with his toe as if urging him.

Hearing that he had to stand for four hours, Chen Xi's legs were so frightened that he didn't care about embarrassment. He quickly moved his calf and moved in front of Xie Yi, wringing his fingers, and bowed in apologetic expression: "I'm sorry, brother Daughter-in-law, I'm too reckless, please forgive me, I don't want to be punished to stand." At this point, Chen Xi's voice was already tinged with tears, as if he was afraid that Xie Yi would not forgive him, after hesitating for two seconds, Added another sentence: "I really don't want to be punished to stand. My legs are sore and my waist still hurts. Please forgive me."

Hearing this, Lei Che almost fainted from anger. When someone apologized, the reason Don't want to be punished?

Closing his eyes abruptly, and turning his head away, Lei Che rested his hand on his forehead, and couldn't bear to look directly at it.

Is this little guy taking revenge on him? It's definitely taking revenge on him, his face was completely lost by the little guy's few words.

In front of his own younger brother, Lei Che's old face of being a big brother was completely thrown away by his own little fool!