Chapter 102 Chen Cong's Trick

Seeing the person who wanted to bully and oppress pass him by in such a grandiose way, Chen Cong was so angry that he almost gritted his silver teeth!

This idiot's mother-in-law and third brother are really useless at all. They were just warned by that man, and they were so scared that they didn't dare to make mistakes. They don't know where the arrogant and domineering arrogance went ? They are all embroidered pillows that are not in use!

And that guy named Lei Che was simply fascinated by his elder brother who was reincarnated as a fox, and he was so mad at protecting his brother who is Kefu!

"What are you still doing in a daze? Follow up! This time, no matter what, we have to find out where they moved to!"

Chen Cong rolled his eyes, and was frightened to the side, curled up in the corner trembling Zhao Qin and Chen Meng growled angrily.

This family can be described as a gathering of monsters, ghosts and snakes, a father who is incompetent and loves to show off, a father who is selfish and likes to mess around, and a father who loves to take advantage of small things and follow suit. The third younger brother who is so windy, and finally the second elder brother who has the most vicious thoughts but also the most assertive.

"Second brother, what's the use of knowing where they moved to? You heard what that man said, if you provoke him, he might really kill us!" The bullying third brother said this At that time, the eyes flickered non-stop, and the depths of the eyes were full of fear and fear that could not be concealed!

"Yes, Cong'er, what Meng'er said makes sense, let's not provoke him anymore, and we can't make fun of our lives." Hearing what Chen Meng said, Zhao Qin also reflected it, and quickly echoed, although he He was merciless when talking about Chen Xi, but that was also because he knew in his heart that Chen Xi had no guts to resist him. If it was his own man, Chen Heng, Zhao Qin would have been slapped in the face long ago, curled up on the corner of the wall, and even made a fart. Don't even dare to let go! After all, they are all bullying stuff!

Hearing this, Chen Cong's expression turned ugly, and he was about to faint from the anger of these two brainless bastards!

"Father Mu, third brother, look at the gown that Eldest Brother is wearing, the gown is made of fine brocade, and the embroidery on the hem is also lifelike. The short boots made of buckskin soles are soft and soft when you step on them, and they will never hurt your feet. I have seen this style in the biggest clothing store in the city. At least one hundred and fifty copper coins, plus The broom star wears a hairpin carved from purple jade, not to mention the price, it is not something ordinary people can afford to wear. This outfit costs about one tael of silver. This is our family. Don't you feel greedy for the money that you can't save after working hard in the fields for two years? How can that broom star enjoy this blessing to himself?" Chen Cong pulled one of them with one hand, and pulled it to him. He lowered his voice and growled, even because of jealousy, his eyes were already full of ugly red bloodshots at this moment!

Hearing this, and seeing Chen Cong's reaction, Zhao Qin and Chen Meng also began to waver, but thinking of Lei Che's warning just now, they hesitated for a while and couldn't tell why. .

Greedy, how can you not be greedy, but what can you do if you are greedy? That broom star is guarded by a vicious man, so they have no way to attack?

"Second brother, what should we do then? The robe that broom star is wearing is really nice, and I want it too, but now that he is protected by a man, he will definitely not hand it over obediently, as you have seen, that broom star just now It's so arrogant, it's really pissing me off."

"Yes, Cong'er, think of a way, that purple jade hairpin is so beautiful, noble and classy, ​​and my father wants it too!" Hearing this,

Chen Cong's face softened, while he was complacent because the two took the bait, but at the same time dismissed the request made by the two.

Hmph, no matter what the broom star wears, what he steps on, or what he wears on his head, they all belong to him, Chen Cong, and no one else will take them away at all, and wait until he uses these two idiots to entangle the man named Chen Cong. After Lei Che's man, he completely broke up with this messy family, and didn't even look at his own virtue? He crawled out of a poor mountain ditch, carrying a poor air, which is really disgusting, and only a brother like him who has both scheming and appearance is worthy of that burly and rough man, if that man protects him It's him, not the broom star who restrains his father, mother and husband. How wonderful that would be. Just thinking about it, Chen Cong is already dizzy with happiness!

"I have a way, but you have to listen to me, you can't act without authorization, can you do it?" A sinister look flashed in the bottom of his eyes, Chen Cong narrowed his eyes slightly, and opened his mouth to take Qiao's advice.

Although they were more or less unhappy about being led by others, Zhao Qin and Chen Meng didn't have Chen Cong's brains at all. They opened their mouths and hesitated for a while. After Chen Meng and Zhao Qin looked at each other, they just I can nod helplessly in agreement!

Seeing this scene, Chen Cong snorted, raised his head in aloofness, then condescended Zhao Qin and Chen Cong with a condescending look, and said indifferently: "We can't deal with that guy, could it be that broom star Can't we cure it? Let's follow up to find their residence first, and then take the opportunity to wait for the man to go out, rush in and plunder with his face covered, and take whatever we like. After that, wait When that man comes back and finds that his home has been stolen, he will naturally question him, but he finds out that his husband can't explain why. At that time, as long as I go on the stage in person, I will put a hat on that broom star who has committed adultery with others. Gao Hat, framed that bastard, he personally transferred all the things in the house to his adulterer secretly, hehe, infidelity is a serious crime, wait for that bastard to be kicked out, I can take the opportunity to court that man , when the time comes to become the master of that family, everything is not up to me!"

Speaking of his vicious tricks, Chen Cong sneered triumphantly as he spoke, as if he had seen the moment when the trick would succeed !

But after hearing this, Zhao Qin and Chen Meng were not very happy!

"Second brother, the benefits of this plan will belong to you in the end. Father Mu and I didn't get anything. Besides, why don't you give me that guy? I don't care too much!" Chen Meng squinted at Chen. Cong glanced, then lowered his head, and said in a low voice.

When Zhao Qin heard this, he also felt that his second brother's idea was a little unreasonable. They only played a role in this plan, and they didn't get any benefits.

"That's right, Cong'er, you can't just think about yourself, and don't care about mother-in-law and third brother!"

Hearing this, Chen Cong couldn't catch his breath. An unrealistic fool tore his face.

Just like Chen Meng, who doesn't piss to take care of himself, looks like a fool, who can he be worthy of?

Hmph, when his plan is accomplished, the first thing to do is to find a way to sell this mindless idiot to a remote mountainous area, to an old man who has no money to beg for a wife, and then tell the old man to put People should keep an eye on him, so that his idiot brother will never get out of the poor ravine for the rest of his life.

And his mother-in-law, what else can he do besides being greedy for petty gains? He has not forgotten that this person slapped him when he was a child, waiting for him to fly on a branch and become a phoenix. The second thing is to find ways to get rid of this. bro.

And that bastard old father at home, let's get rid of it together, it's best to avoid future troubles forever, and become a family with these three kinds of people, it's a shame for him, Chen Cong, like him, Chen Cong, with a bright head and a clever mind, just like him. It is right to be a master, and these idiots who are not on the stage are just a group of blood-sucking insects. If they are not completely wiped out, they will be endless, so he will not plant such a disaster around him!

But right now, Chen Cong can only choose to appease people's hearts, because his plan cannot be completed by him alone. Although he is a little aggrieved, at this moment, Chen Cong can only smile hypocritically. She lied for herself, but the resentment towards his mother's father and third brother in his heart deepened by three points!

"Third brother, father Mu, do you doubt me? Think about it, if I take the place of that broom star, how can I forget you? Don't forget, we are a family. When the time comes, I will take you in." Come here, live with me, let's live a good life together, eat, drink, and wear things, as long as I have them, I will never treat you badly!" I have to admit that Chen Cong is really a born good actor

, When he said this, there was a sincere and eager look on his face, which completely concealed the viciousness in his eyes, which was extremely deceptive. Maybe he couldn't deceive others, but it was more than enough to deceive Zhao Qin and Chen Meng!

Hearing this, Zhao Qin and Chen Meng hesitated for a moment, then completely relieved, and then nodded, agreeing to Chen Cong's plan!

Seeing this reaction, Chen Cong was overjoyed, and he also despised these two people even more. They really are two idiots, so easy to be fooled!

"Hurry up and catch up, it's all your fault, after so much haggling, people are almost gone, why don't you hurry up and chase them?" When he looked up, he found that the backs of Lei Che and Chen Xi had almost disappeared from the street. Chen Cong suddenly became anxious, and naturally lost his good looks towards Zhao Qin and Chen Meng. After scolding Zhao Qin and Chen Meng with a cold face, he left the two of them and followed them up first.

Zhao Qin and Chen Meng saw that the backbone who could give them advice left them alone and left alone. They were afraid that the benefits would be taken away by Chen Cong alone, so they didn't care about being scolded. Instead, they hurriedly followed up , Surrounded behind Chen Cong!