Chapter 124 Is there someone outside?

"Fuck, I'm doing it for your own good. Look at you, what's wrong with you? You're overindulged. You're fine. My sister-in-law can't handle it. Why don't you let him rest?" Lei Che put on a face With the majestic appearance of the big brother, he frowned and taught.

Hearing this, Shen Rui was quite speechless, folded his arms on his chest and said in disgust: "My Ayi is in good health, so I don't need to bother you, but brother, what's the matter with you? No matter how urgent you are, you won't be so worried. Take me out a long time ago? M "You think I'm willing, I haven't finished my carpentry work yet, isn't it because I remember this and I'm afraid I'll forget it? Hurry up and get dressed for me, and go out with me, don't you understand geological surveying? It's already summer, go find some saltpeter with me, there is no fan and air conditioner, we must make some ice cubes to cool off, right? Besides, that saltpeter can also make explosives, which will definitely be useful in the future, don't worry about it, let's start now. "Lei Che didn't hide a bit, and told his plan. Once his hot temper came up, he was in a hurry to do anything.

Hearing this, Shen Rui thought about it for a while, and felt it made sense, so he nodded and agreed.

"Brother, wait for a while, I will go into the room to change clothes, and then I will come out after I inform Ayi. "

"Okay, remember to carry a backpack, and we will bring some back when we find it. It's getting hotter and hotter this day, and I'm about to melt in the sun. "Lei Che took advantage of Shen Rui's turning around and told him worriedly.

Hearing this, Shen Rui nodded in understanding, then quickened his pace, disappeared from the door of his own room in the blink of an eye, and walked towards the house.

And Throughout the whole day, these two elders wore bunts and shuttled around every corner of the mountain. Even though they were hot and sweaty, they still carefully and carefully searched for the whereabouts of saltpeter. That saltpeter is a colorless and transparent crystalline

object , Dissolving in water can absorb a lot of heat, so that the water can condense into ice, but besides making ice, it also has a greater use, that is, to make gunpowder with sulfur.

In this backward world, if there is a war between the two countries, knives, guns and shields are used, and there is no trace of gunpowder at all. One can imagine how much sensation it will cause if it is made and used in war.

But the reason why Lei Che couldn't wait for the gunpowder was not to trigger a war, he just wanted to protect himself. Although this world is backward, it doesn't mean that there are no dirty things happening. If that day really comes, Lei Che and Shen Rui will no matter what She also needs to protect her husband well, even if she fights against the whole other world, it doesn't matter.

This saltpeter is not easy to find, but with Shen Rui around, it is not difficult to find. He will eliminate many impossible places one by one, and then the two brothers will rush to find the most likely place.

Moreover, the place where the saltpeter is located can often move out of an entire saltpeter mine, and if it is only used to make explosives for Lei Che and Shen Rui, it is already inexhaustible.

Fortunately, at ten o'clock in the evening, Shen Rui and Lei Che finally found a saltpeter mine where there was a lot of saltpeter, and they each filled a basket full of saltpeter, and returned with a full load.

However, Lei Che and Shen Rui didn't return home at noon, Chen Xi and Xie Yi felt bored, so they each took out their home desserts and moved to the stone pavilion in the courtyard to chat.

Although Chen Xi is a brother-in-law, he is a few years younger than Xie Yi. At this moment, one pair of his little paws is grabbing sushi cakes from his own plate, and the other is from the plate that Xie Yi brought. Holding the crystal cake in his mouth, Chen Xi unceremoniously stuffed it into his mouth, while complaining to Xie Yi about his troubles in the past few days!

"Sister-in-law, tell your elder brother, is there someone outside?" Xie Yi was holding a cup in one hand, tasting the excellent Longjing, but after hearing this, he almost couldn't control himself. Spray out a mouthful of water.

"Cough, cough, why do you think so? How could the eldest brother be outside... Uh, is there someone?"

Although Xie Yi doesn't know Lei Che, he does know his father. Since he is a brother, his nature should be about the same. My father values ​​affection and will not do such a shameless thing as abandoning her husband!

But he can understand brother-in-law's worry, as long as he is a brother, he will be afraid that his man will be looking for flowers and willows outside.

Speaking of this, Chen Xi felt wronged, even the food in his mouth tasted like chewing gum, he chewed it casually, stretched his neck and swallowed it.

"I didn't just doubt it casually, it's just... the master has been carving wood flowers at night these two days, but he didn't tell me what it was for. I thought it was for me, but it's all good. A few days passed and there was no movement, and those carved wooden flowers didn't know where they went. You said, did the master give it to someone else? In a few days, should this house welcome a new owner? Already?" The more Chen Xi thought about it, the more likely it was, his big eyes turned red instantly, and he felt that the whole world was dark.

Although I have never eaten pork, I have seen pigs run away. In general, there is only one husband in the family, but the country where he lives, as long as conditions permit, it is allowed to add servants.

You only hear the newcomers laughing, but you don't see the old ones crying. Generally, when the servant enters the door, the wife will fall out of favor, and her life is worse than that of a servant. Not to mention serving delicious food and drink, but also watching your own father and others in front of you Kiss me, this is so sad, so sad!

His toy room, his rabbit doll, his money-stealing cat piggy bank, all will not belong to him in the future, all kinds of delicious pastries, good-looking clothes, comfortable bed, his hard-won good life I'm going to leave him again!

The more Chen Xi thought about it, the more desperate he felt. In front of Xie Yi, the golden bean fell down with a 'clack.

"Sister-in-law, sister-in-law, help me, what should I do? Master doesn't like me anymore, he must dislike me for being too lazy and not gentle, why am I so useless?" Chen Xi cried miserably , while pulling Xie Yi's jade hand, begging pitifully.

Xie Yi didn't take it seriously at first, but seeing Chen Xi's reaction, he suddenly had the illusion that something big was on the line.

"Don't cry first, tell me specifically, what's wrong with big brother these days?" Hearing this, Chen Xi sniffled and suppressed the tears, then tilted his head and leaned on his hand with one hand. With his jaw down, he fell into a few thoughts.

After a while, as if thinking of something, Chen Xi turned his head, slapped the stone table with his little paw, and opened his mouth in surprise: "By the way, my master now decorates the carriage at home every day. Tell me, he Are you planning to marry back the little goblin raised outside? It's too much. When I married me, I used two legs and pulled my hair roughly, but now I want to marry a vixen with a gorgeous car The bullock cart, it's really too much!"

"Also... Also, the master has not been very enthusiastic these two days, and he treats me like a wolf and a tiger on weekdays, you say, sister-in-law, you say, grandpa In this way, is there someone outside!" If this was changed before, Chen Xi would definitely be embarrassed to say it, but now he is the rabbit who is forced to bite, and he doesn't care so much. Whatever you say, as long as it is a little suspicious, just say it to Xie Yi.

And the more he talked, the more he felt that his deduction was not wrong. Chen Xi's face collapsed, he lowered his head, and sat on the stone chair in a daze, his head slumped, his whole body lost energy.

After Xie Yi heard this, he didn't know how to comfort him. He wanted to pat Chen Xi on the shoulder, but felt it was inappropriate. In desperation, he could only stay silent with Chen Xi at a loss.

After Lei Che and Shen Rui returned home, they heard this conversation just in time. Like thieves, the two elders secretly hid behind the bushes and listened to the corner of the wall.

Shen Rui folded his hands on his chest, raised one corner of his mouth, smiled meaningfully, and looked like he was watching a good show.

As for Lei Che, his old face has turned dark, what the hell is this little bastard talking about? Who is there outside of him? Is he Leihuo that kind of person? Eating what's in the bowl and looking at what's in the pot? This is simply an insult to his personality.

I have to admire the little guy's imagination, what is it all about, don's lips don't match horses' mouths, okay? He decorated the ox cart to protect the little ones from the sun when they went to the market, and carved wooden flowers to decorate the ox cart beautifully. As for the fact that he didn't want to act like a wolf like a tiger on weekdays, this was Lei Che's favorite. Injustice and the most indisputable point.

When he is a big man, he is full of energy, and he can't wait to suppress his husband to do such shameful things every day, but he has to get up early and go to bed late to work for several days in a row. After taking off the clothes and twisting them in his hands, a bowl of water would drip out. Just like that, how could he have the heart to do that? Even with a body made of iron, you can't toss it like this?

But when Shen Rui saw Lei Che's stinky face, he seemed to suspect that the incident was not big enough, and gloated and added fuel to the fire: "No wonder the eldest brother came to look for me so early today, it turned out that it was because of the physical strength to do that thing." Can't keep up? This is a big deal, big brother, don't hide your illness and avoid medical treatment, hurry up and find a doctor to have a look." "

You fucking fart, I'm so powerful." Lei Che's face turned as black as a lump of coal in an instant Yes, he stomped his feet ferociously, and shouted loudly at Shen Rui.

And this roar completely exposed their location. Chen Xi, who was about to cry, and Xie Yi, who was at a loss, turned their heads. In desperation, Shen Rui and Lei Che had no choice but to walk from behind the bushes. out.

It's just that one person's face was teasing, he winked at Xie Yi, and raised his eyebrows unkindly to watch the excitement, while the other person's face was stinky and hard, and he stared fiercely at Chen Xi with a pair of tiger eyes. The gnashing of teeth seemed to wish to swallow Chen Xi alive.