Chapter 53 Sweet and sour wild jujube

So the man's back is so generous? He never had the chance to know before.

Chen Xi buried his small face into Lei Che's broad back, poked his nose and took a deep breath, although the nostrils were filled with the sour smell of rough men's sweat, but Chen Xi didn't dislike it at all, instead he narrowed his eyes in satisfaction. big eyes.

The mountain adjacent to Yangzi Village is not small at all, surrounded by dense forests, Chen Xi can no longer tell the difference between the south, the south, and the north. He only knows that his father is carrying him around, and suddenly two dense jujube trees appear in front of him. .

It's not a jujube tree planted by ordinary people, but a kind of wild mountain jujube, which is small in size but bright red, which is very cute.

Chen Xi, who was lying obediently on Lei Che's back before, suddenly regained his energy after seeing this scene, stretched his neck, and unconsciously tightened Lei Che's neck with his arms. And metaphor.

I knew it would be like this, this little guy saw everything fresh, and he had suffered from it before, and he didn't even have a chance to eat wild dates.

Three steps and two steps came to the front of the wild jujube. Lei Che stretched out his hand and patted Chen Xi's buttocks, indicating that the little guy was ready to pick.

This wild jujube tree is not tall. Although the little guy is short, he can barely reach it if he stands on tiptoe, but Lei Che is not at ease. If the little guy leaned over, he would scratch himself, so it was safer to put it on his back.

"Be careful, we have plenty of time, don't worry, don't scratch yourself, do you hear me?" After thinking about it, Lei Che was still worried, so he could only exhort in a loud voice like an eighth wife.

Chen Xi was picking dates happily, and had no time to talk to Lei Che at all. Annoyed by Lei Che's nagging, he reached out and patted Lei Che's big head, and then continued picking dates as if nothing had happened. Hiding it in the sleeve, like a little hamster hoarding food.

Lei Che's face turned dark. How dare this bastard pat it on the head? It's the other way around.

He used to raise a husky at home, and Lei Che would reach out and pat him on the head when that bastard was always making trouble. What did you think of him, this bastard? Lei Che was very annoyed, and he pinched Chen Xi's butt with his big hand mercilessly, and grabbed it hard.

Chen Xi originally picked Zhenghuan, but when he sensed his master's protest, he stopped for a while, tilting his head for some reason.

Then, as if thinking of something, Chen Xi showed a clear smile on his face, and immediately raised his sleeve, found the biggest and reddest jujube from inside, rubbed the plate on Lei Che's big face, and wanted to give it to him. into Lei Che's mouth.

This little bastard, what did you stuff up his nostrils?

Lei Che's nostrils are already big, but this little bastard keeps opening things, is it to make him feel ashamed to face others in the future?

After stuffing it for a long time, Chen Xi couldn't get it in. Chen Xi was a little puzzled. He stretched his neck to have a look, only to realize that he stuffed it in the wrong place!

With a small face, Chen Xi withdrew his hand awkwardly, then looked in the right direction, and stuffed the wild jujube into Lei Che's mouth with lightning speed, and then continued to pick it happily. Pick up dates.

Lei Che: "..."

His face turned blue for a while, then turned pale for a while, and Lei Che's nostrils were filled with smoke. Damn it, this shriveled bastard, I just stuffed a jujube into my nostrils, and I didn't know how to wipe it. It was just so straightforward. Stuff it into Lao Tzu's mouth?

The jujube was neither swallowed nor spit out in his mouth, Lei Che's old face twisted into a bitter gourd, after hesitating for a long time, he finally swallowed the jujube whole without chewing it.

After all, it's the little guy's wish, so I can't refuse it. Do you think it's easy for him to be a man?

Chen Xi didn't stop until he picked all the jujubes from the two jujube trees until they were bare. At this time, the inside of his sleeve robe was bulging with the jujubes, so he could only squeeze the cuffs tightly with his small hands. Only then can the jujube bones be prevented from rolling out.

He took one out of it and stuffed it into his small mouth. The sweet and sour taste immediately filled his mouth, making Chen Xi narrow his eyes happily.

Seeing that Chen Xi stopped his movements, Lei Che could only resign himself to his fate and take another step, leaving the jujube tree, and walking towards the direction where he dug the trap yesterday.

He ate one for himself, and stuffed one for his master. Lei Che's old teeth were about to be soured, but Chen Xi still ate with relish. Before he reached the place where the trap was set, Chen Xi stuffed his sleeves to the brim. The robe has already bottomed out.

Shaking the empty sleeve robe, Chen Xi was very unwilling, and then he put his whole right hand into the sleeve robe of his left hand, and after a long time of touching, he finally took out the last wild jujube.

Stretching out his little tongue and pursing his lips, Chen Xi was so greedy, but he still twisted his bun face, stretched out his little hand, and brought the last wild jujube in front of Lei Che.

"Master, it's the last one. You can eat it!"

The voice was trembling and full of reluctance, which made Lei Che dumbfounded when he heard it. I didn't expect that my little husband is still a snack, but the more he eats, the more he eats. The better, his Lei Che's craftsmanship is not covered, "Don't eat it, you can eat it, my teeth are going to be sour, if you eat any more, your stomach should be full of sour water!" Lei Che shook his head and politely refused. Chen Xi's kindness is enough, he is a big man, he doesn't need to eat too well, the right way is to raise his little husband to make him fat for nothing.

Grandpa doesn't eat it? That can't be wasted, can it? Chen Xi twisted his face and struggled for a moment. Then he will eat it reluctantly, thinking so in his heart, Chen Xi readily threw the wild jujube into his little mouth, his little face was bright, and his mouth was chewing every now and then, letting Lei Che listen My tooth hurts, mother, what on earth is this little mother's small white teeth made of?

As if remembering something, Lei Che staggered suddenly, and staggered a few steps before he stabilized his figure. Why did he feel something was wrong? This little guy only eats jujubes, why didn't you see him spitting out cores? Wouldn't it also be chewed and swallowed into the stomach? Damn, it's scary!

Chen Xi was satisfied with his food, so he wanted to come down and take a few steps, but Lei Che didn't agree, the mountain road here is not easy to walk, so he will put the little guy down after arriving at the destination.

After walking for a while, a medium-sized withered grass appeared in front of my eyes. For some unknown reason, the withered grass in one place collapsed limply?

Seeing this scene, Lei Che grinned in satisfaction, and the trap was passive, which meant that a prey had taken the bait!

Stepping forward, poking his head and looking in, there is a fat big gray rabbit leaning against the wall in fear in a big pit less than one meter deep. His red eyes seem to be about to cry from fright. Next, there were three little gray rabbits who didn't realize the crisis at all, and kept drilling around.

It must be that the mother rabbit accidentally fell into the trap, and the three little rabbits following behind jumped into it without knowing the reason.

"Ah! Rabbit... Rabbit, sir, there is a rabbit!" Chen Xi, who was on Lei Che's shoulder, naturally saw this scene, and immediately couldn't keep his composure. He flapped his legs and wanted to jump to the ground. He was able to squat down first and put the person down.

As soon as he touched the ground, Chen Xi knelt down on the ground, stretched out his hand, and wanted to touch the long, fluffy ears of the rabbit, but his small arm was not long enough. If it wasn't for Lei Che who couldn't see it well, he quickly pulled it from behind, At this moment, the little guy had to plunge into it headlong.

Lifting him up by the collar of his back jacket, Lei Che's face darkened, and he reprimanded loudly: "You son of a bitch, stand up straight for me, are you looking for a beating? Don't you know this is a trap? Do you still dare to jump in? If you bump into it, what do you think?"

The Lord spoiled him for the past two days, so Chen Xi dared to show his temper from time to time, but Lei Che's face was serious, and he dared not say a word in fear. Chen Xi tried his best to straighten his back, tightly Then his eyes turned red, and he didn't dare to take Qiao at all. "Master, the rabbit...is cute, I want to hug it!" After stumbling, he managed to say such a whole sentence. After finishing speaking, Chen Xi sniffled and lowered his head. There was no sound in the head, but the legs were closer together more tightly.

Bullshit, who doesn't want to hug cute things, I still want to hug you every day? Do you think the little brat is barking for nothing? It's so cute that it looks like a bunny, I still want to lick my fur every day!

Lei Che was a little irritable, but in the end he suppressed his temper, and it wasn't a big deal. He didn't want to scare the little guy, but he had a vague premonition that today's barbecue rabbit legs might be ruined!

"Okay, I don't want to get angry with you, just wait here, and I will bring you up this litter of bastards!" After finishing speaking, Lei Che jumped sideways into the deep pit, and then picked up the big boy with one hand. The gray rabbit's rabbit ears came close to Chen Xi and shook it.

Seeing that Master wasn't really angry, Chen Xi's tense body also relaxed, and then his attention was quickly taken away by the gray rabbit in front of him. Feeling sorry for Lei Che's rough treatment, Chen Xi hurriedly stretched out his With both arms, he hugged the big gray rabbit into his arms.

Strange to say, the fat rabbit kept kicking its legs to resist in Lei Che's hands, but after running into Chen Xi's arms, it fell down quietly.

Chen Xi was pleasantly surprised, and couldn't put it down. He carefully smoothed the big gray rabbit's fur, as if he had forgotten the braised rabbit legs that he had been thinking about since the beginning.

Lei Che's right eyelid twitched, and the ominous premonition grew stronger.

"Xiaoxi, give the rabbit to me, I'll go and roast it for you!" Lei Che tentatively reached out to grab it, but as expected, Chen Xi turned him sideways and nimbly dodged it, and took the big gray rabbit. Hugging him even tighter, Chen Xi shook his head pitifully, and took a step back with his body shrunk.

This article Er Huan is here to post cookies, if you think it's too sweet, you can express your feelings in the comments, Er Huan can give you a little abuse! ! ! 3